AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

OOC: @Ranshiin @Princess Lemon @Thrasher J , Sorry for the wait, lets get it going!
    OOC2: @//Seraphim, hey I'm world-building too!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh a hover-board!" Sefton exclaimed, unfazed by the Therian's stiff demeanor and attitude. Years of being exposed to Shar and his curmudgeonly ways had inoculated him to taking any kind of offense. "I hadn't realized they were being called that now. Back at the height of their manufacturing, before the war you know, there were some that went leagues faster than it looks like your model can. So they called them Jet Boards, at least Illerio Positronics did, but they were the big name company so... Oh my but I'm lecturing." Sefton laughed as he interrupted his rant. "Either way I would enjoy to tell you more if you wish to come with us. Tierece is a bit dangerous but I think with your size and that board you'd be able to handle yourself...." before he could continue however Sefton was interrupted, not by himself this time but, by two new Therians. The first was the large Chakat, Juggernaut, who was the new overly empathic Teacher's Aide to the Bushido demographic on campus. As shi padded up to him and inquired on his newly announced expedition Sefton recalled how had felt very apprehensive about how shi would be received by the Bushido students, but time would tell on how that turned out. Hir clothes and fur appeared a little mussed up so perhaps a scuffle had already broken out. The other Therian was female and much smaller in stature with prominent wolf-like features. The Chakat however departed, seemingly having lost interest, before Sefton could even explain to hir where they were going.

Shrugging, Sefton watched hir go and then turned his attention to the remaining female Therian and said, "Hello. Yes. Sorry, a lot to do and very little time to get it done in. What can you provide for this expedition my dear? As I was saying to this strapping young student here" gesturing behind him towards the dragon Therian with the hover-board "we're heading to a found abandoned settlement in the region of Tierce. It's rather dangerous and empty of law and order so I need to know what you can provide to make you worth bringing along." Sefton added in a conspiratorial whisper, "I'd start with your name." Winking at her Sefton turned towards a seemingly random direction, random to the attending Therians at least, and called out, "Mr. Netherkin! Yes you, with the spectralness! You've been keeping your distance! Why not come and join the fun?!" Sefton liked what he saw in these three. They fulfilled a number of things he'd need to make this expedition go smoothly, although he would have preferred the Bushi that had been in the crowd earlier for Defensive reasons as well as variety, he supposed this mixing would work to his advantage as well.
    Last edited by Blackwaltz; 10-27-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( @Blackwaltz Congratulations. You cottoned onto something I didn’t even realise myself could be a thing and you’ve gotten his curiosity. Heh.

Small mention of @Princess Lemon 's character creeping Shi'ran out still. ))

The Therian lad had been about to take offense to being told that what he called his ‘board was incorrect, when Sefton surprised him by telling him how there were other – better – ones that presumably still existed. The name that the Professor used – a company that existed before the ‘war – went over his head, but the information didn’t.

There are … better ones? Faster ones? I figured I was lucky because I found this one and I met Nad and he helped me scrounge the parts to repair it but-…

Sefton had given the dragon a very valid reason – beyond simple intrigue of exploring the unknown – to join him on this journey. Shi’ran managed himself enough to give the Professor a nod to acknowledge what he suggested, and would have queried further on the history of the Hoverboards – or Jet Boards as Sefton named them as – had other students not gotten the older man’s attention. He had just opened his mouth, but curbed his tongue and mouth was shortly closed. He told himself to be patient. He’d get what he wanted if he was patient.

One of the students that had gotten Sefton’s attention was the one he’d seen approach himself. The second was … well, it made him take a step away and he clutched his Magitek contraption just out of habit, because what the hell was that thing? Well, he immediately reasoned that it (he couldn’t decipher whether it was a he or a she or anything) was a Therian just by common sense of being one himself, but beyond that he was stumped and, frankly, a little creeped out. He’d never seen Juggernaut around the premises as his first few days at the School prior to its official opening had been … well, spent rather reclusively, and he had bounced back-and-forth between the School and his excuse of a ‘home’ in a predominantly-Magitek settlement a days’ walk from the School itself (which was obvious not a full days’ travel for him, owing to his little hovering machine).

For whatever reason, Juggernaut left. He ultimately thought nothing of it, snorted and lost interest. Well, at the least his assertion of there being ‘weirdos’ at the school was correct. His attention on Sefton’s conversation waned and he grew bored, and he then rather promptly sat down on the ground with his ‘board turned upside-down over his lap, and he started to pick the blades of grass out of its workings. When he overheard Sefton referring to him not by name but by thumbing at him, he looked up and cocked a brow but did nothing except frown because he wasn’t quite sure – having been on a different matter of thought – why he was being pointed at. An example, perhaps, of some reason? Whatever.

He went back to cleaning his Hoverboard’s mechanics until Sefton acknowledged the ‘creepy-looking ghost-kid’ as being a possible candidate for the expedition. Oh, seriously? The tall Therian sat upright in a manner perceived as being unsettled by that nature. His fingers – three of them, claw-tipped – clenched around his board for his own sake and he started to look around to try and spot where that kid had gotten to since Sefton had called him out.

"… Jeez, old man, you’re seriously not gonna take that guy on are you? He looks like a serial killer …" He asked Sefton, voice low and distrusting.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After Dr. Mills came to notice Shisoume there came a pang of relief. He was not completely sure what he would be doing that day as most of his classes started the next one. He approached the map spread between Hiro, Mami, and Mizuki after finding out they would be his 'team' for this assignment. Careful fingers brought upon the page, the occasional glances towards the trio aforementioned coupled with his loose body language spoke his willingness to cooperate.

He noticed the paper that Mills slapped on the map, and pulled a vial of ink and a small brush from his bag. With careful strokes he wrote his name under the other three.

"Shisoume Sakurai," he wrote. "Ready for the challenge." Right beside it.

After those strokes he looked up from the map and nodded to the group before stepping back and bowing. Using his motion with some slight of hand he replaced his writing utensils where they came. From the depth of his bow and the care of his positioning between the three he was displaying respect. At least this was his intention.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Scourges daughter is on a distinguished road Scourges daughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2014 01:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silver walks in as an wolf * I'm late sir she said turning back into an human
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	38
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	84020   Click image for larger version

Views:	36
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	84021  

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scourges daughter

OOC (Out of Character): I'm not sure who you were aiming that at, but I'll roll with it if you don't mind. I'm glad you've arrived by the way

-------------------------
    IC (In Character):

The man Silver addressed gives her a smile before replying. Sitting near the main gate to the school he seems to be serving a role somewhere between welcoming committee and guard. Silver suspects he comes from the Celestial culture, his oversized armor appears to be made of ornately carved white Jade or white Opal. Pretty to a degree, but probably less protective for the weight and bulk than metal. That attemp to appear non-martial is more of a Celestial hang up.

The large open gate is creating a wind tunnel effect and the blustery winds send the dust from the wastelands over the far wall of the school and around the walls. He blocks that a bit for Silver, though the dust seems to love collecting in his armor and blowing around his brown hair with its bowl cut.

"Welcome" he says "I'm Swain. Things are actually quite chaotic around here, I expect there will be plenty of students arriving after you, we'll all do our best to get you up to speed in the school"

"You're a Therian I suppose? You might want to head to their tower first and pick out a room, maybe say hi to some people. You could also just head to central campus too, sheets for class sign ups are scattered around, you could look around and join one, or just pop in on a class in progress. I'd hope the professor would be happy enough to have a new studenty that they wouldn't mind the intrusion.

You can get to either by taking the train. We've been having some trouble with them, but I think that ones about to head off."

He points at a small train and platform a little distance away. There are three cars with students sitting in them. In the front is an engine with young Techmages crawling all over it, checking gauges and making adjustments.

Swain continues "Although I suppose it's possible you're just as fast on your own as a wolf."

--------------------------------

OOC:

If you head to the Therian tower you could run into //Seraphim's or Black-cat0001's characters.
    If your character decides to live in the Magitek tower instead you'd just be RPing with me
    If you head to central campus I suppose there'd be a number of options. Including looking though classes in general. Joining the "exploriation" class that's just starting with a few player, running in Yuuchun's character.

Or you could do something else entirely, of course

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

(Changed profile locked out if my normal one) silver smiled a little she have never had so much kindness " I'm fine sir I can walk my way

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

OOC: Alright, @Ranshiin @Blackwaltz and @Princess Lemon

--- --- --- --- ---

"Oh, uh, right. Um, my name is Aria van Moren." She introduced herself to Professor Sefton. "I can cook, I don't know if any of you can cook, but that's probably my best talent. I can also defend myself if need be, my father taught me a bit on self-defense." Aria started to explain, before she could finish however, Professor Sefton turned towards the Netherkin and invited him to join in this expedition as well. The dragon form turned and looked at the Spectral Student and complained a bit. "You shouldn't really judge someone just by looks. Oh, my name is Aria." Her voice was shaking a bit as she introduced herself again, this time to the dragon. She held out her hand, hoping she didn't anger him.
    Last edited by Thrasher J; 11-04-2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Unfinished and forgot mentions.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( @Thrasher J Don’t take my response the wrong way, it’s just how he is to people he doesn’t know and doesn’t really see a reason to talk to. X3 ))

Shi’ran’s closest ear lifted slightly when he heard someone speaking towards him, telling him directly not to judge someone on appearances before attempting to rectify their remark with an introduction, when he turned to glance across at them. The tall Therian recognised the young woman – as he deemed her – as being the one who had only just joined the group after catching them up at the Administration buildings. He’d been more interested in tinkering with his machinery than paying attention to Sefton culling the group of students – so hadn’t really paid attention to the two talking briefly, and didn’t know that she was being considered as part of the expedition group.

He blinked once, the unusual-looking colour of his eyes – a reddish-orange hybrid – glancing between her face and her outheld paw. He finally settled back on her face and, even though he knew she was just trying to introduce herself, he didn’t feign politeness just to save face. He drew a breath, like he was going to reel off a spiel at her, but instead of word a thin jet of flame left his lips directed at her feet – although it was so deliberately weak and harmless that the flames dissipated long before they got anywhere close. He just wanted to try and frighten her a little, or at least make her jump.

“And what right do you have to tell me how to think? Just because you’re a Therian, like me?” He asked with a rather stony tone, lips now curled into a frown. “I’ll think of people how I want, thank-you.”

The offer of her hand went untaken; it wasn’t that Shi’ran didn’t appreciate the offer, it was more that he didn’t particularly want it at that given time – he wasn’t offended, either, but just proving a point. He figured she’d leave him alone for the time being given his rather direct retort, though, and he went back to cleaning his Hoverboard whilst waiting for Sefton to finish sorting the group out – or until something else of note happened.

(( He's not easy to get along with. Also an excuse to play with some abilities, x3 Pretty sure if you find a way you can get him to lighten up a bit but eh, I won't expect anything for the time being. ))
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 11-04-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scourgesdaughter View Post
    (Changed profile locked out if my normal one) silver smiled a little she have never had so much kindness " I'm fine sir I can walk my way
    OOC: Normally people request more than an one liner. It makes it hard to reply to. However as long as it's just me you're fine.

IC:

Swain stares at her smile for a moment. And then another moment. And then in the next moment he seemed to decide that was one or two moments too many and looks away a little embarrassed. Stretching and armored arm behind his head.

"I'm sure you can."

"Um"

"Well I mean I'm here to help new students. Do you know where you want to go or are you not sure? I might be able to help. Don't let me hold you back from your adventures though."

Nearby the train gives furious whose and a whistle as the tech mages seem to get the steam going right. One of them yells "all aboooooaaaard!" A few other students that had just entered the school through the main gate, maybe Wanderers by the bright clothing, rush toward the train.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Silver turned into this blackish wolf ready to run
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Views:	30
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	84048  

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silver turned into this blackish wolf ready to run
    OOC: Sorry about the delay. I rather wasn't quite sure how to respond to that and life and whatnot. Expect faster from me.

IC:

Upon changing form, Swain seems to expect her to take off, and looks around to see how the other arriving students seem to be doing.

In her wolf form Silver can catch a bit of the scent of the Therian tower on the far end of the school, a blend of fresh water and the scent of magically altered skin. It's quite far away, but the wind is going through it and then heading out toward here. In the distance she can see the buildings of central campus. There are quite a few of them, but they're much shorter than the massive towers that house the students. Plenty going on there, perhaps there's some sort of activity going on at some sort of outside arena.

Closer there are a lot of sounds of students, and especially the train. Though Silver thinks she can hear what sounds like people fighting, somewhere nearish, in the campus green. She can't see them. And of course there are probably combat classes and those could be other sounds.

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut then chose a more harder piece of music, and began to practice it. All who knew music history would recognize this famous piece of music.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-08-2014 at 02:20 AM.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Turns back all the noise hurts head grabs head in pain " ow !" She whimpers but she ran onto the train claws driving into it jumping on top of it

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As the group began to form, another joined them. He wrote something to him as he joined them.

"Shisoume Sakurai," he wrote. "Ready for the challenge." Right beside it.

It was good to see someone like him to join. Now they need to plan their move to their intended territory.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Turns back all the noise hurts head grabs head in pain " ow !" She whimpers but she ran onto the train claws driving into it jumping on top of it
    As the train takes off a couple of the tech mages yell at Silver to get off. However the driver, a slightly older man in grey striped clothing yells at them. "Oy. Lay off! Hood ornaments are good luck! " He smiles broadly and gives a great belly laugh while blowing the whistle with his eyes twinkling, clearly enjoying himself greatly as the train hurtles down the track.

It doesn't take too long to reach the end of the track through, near the center of central campus. Here all the train lines heading out from here, the central campus, to each of the towers and the main gate. Some of the students on the head to the other platforms to reach a tower. Most fan out into central campus looking at the various posting for classes. There are some adjuncts or teachers going around saying that today it's OK to jump into classes in progress.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Getting done with hir current one, shi then decided to play a more heart felt song.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

OOC: Sorry for the late reply @Ranshiin , personal stuff came up. Also, there is a mention of Sefton, so @Blackwaltz as well.

--- --- --- --- ---

Aria flinched a little bit at the fire, "That's not it. That's not the reason I said that. I only said that because people should be given chances. Not everyone looks as they seem." She explained herself. "Those probably seem like empty words to you, but I've spent enough time wandering about to know that not everyone is as they seem. If I offended you, I apologize." Dropping her hand, she apologized and turned back to Professor Sefton.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( @Thrasher J . Shi'ran's still being a total goober though. I'm also wondering where the heck Blackwaltz is because I'm getting bored of waiting for this to start... ))

Shi’ran was paying enough attention to Aria following what he’d said to hear her answer and see some semblance of reaction; he was inwardly a little impressed that his rather dangerous demonstration garnered little more than a flinch, but none of that showed on his face whatsoever and in the end did not affect his opinion and further words.

“… And what if I believe that people don’t deserve chances? You’re not the only one who’s spent time wandering the wastelands.” He grumbled, his hands halting on the undercarriage of his ‘board whilst his eyes – red-orange and intense – lifted back up to the other Therian. “The last person I gave a chance to almost killed me. I’m going to think of him as I want, until he proves me otherwise.

If you’ve got a problem with that – fine, have a problem. I’m not changing my opinion. Now, how about a change of subject? Or just leaving me alone? I came here because I was interested in the Professor’s announcement, not to argue and bicker. If he’s going to take both of us, then the least you can do is respect what I think so we can try and work together. Okay?”

He was perhaps a little too blunt in telling her what he thought, but if she was offended then so be it; it mattered none to him. He had been about to divulge further, but refrained from doing so in the end; like he’d said, he wasn’t there to bicker. He’d have threatened her anyway, telling her that the last thing she’d want is to need his help and for him to leave her to the dust because of a spat. That disturbed some people, apparently.

At the least he didn’t outright dismiss her – he suggested two options, in lieu of Sefton still dealing with getting the trip started. Aria could find a different subject to talk to him about, or she could leave him alone. As said, either worked for him and he pushed neither choice towards her in the end.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    (( @Thrasher J . Shi'ran's still being a total goober though. I'm also wondering where the heck Blackwaltz is because I'm getting bored of waiting for this to start... ))
    OOC: I've been PMing related to that. He's been waiting on and now trying to get ahold of Lemon. However Tetsanosuke thinks Lemon may be AFK for a while, so we'll see how Blackwaltz handles that.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

OCC: @Black-Cat0001 Sorry man Ive been Ill and havent been online for the last two weeks, I wasnt ignoring ya ;--;
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Hearing Shi's music, Elisa decided to go investigate who was playing such a concerto.

"A most gracious welcome to you" she says bowing lowly, "What do they call you? And your music, I must say is on a better level than most Ive heard in these barbarian countries"

Sitting on a near by log, she waits for an anwser.
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by \\Seraphim View Post
    OCC: @<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=305545" target="_blank">Black-Cat0001</a> Sorry man Ive been Ill and havent been online for the last two weeks, I wasnt ignoring ya ;--;
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Hearing Shi's music, Elisa decided to go investigate who was playing such a concerto.

"A most gracious welcome to you" she says bowing lowly, "What do they call you? And your music, I must say is on a better level than most Ive heard in these barbarian countries"

Sitting on a near by log, she waits for an anwser.
    OOC: I don't mind that now that I know that you've been feeling ill. It should have been hearing hir not hearing shi, but oh well you'll be in my prayers hope your feeling better.

BIC: Juggernaut looks to hir new acquaintance," Most recognize my race known as the loveable friendly chakat's,unless you threaten a friend or family members. My name is Juggernaut, its nice to meet you. I was just practicing away from those who would be disturb by it. I've still got plenty more of songs I'm trying to learn. Care to play stairway to Heaven with me?"
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-12-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Member Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird has a reputation beyond repute Clockwork Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2015 08:34 AM
    Threads

Smiles withing the bow. Yes, I will peform with you gladly.

*readies violin

"I saw you fighting those people in the dojo earlier. Good fight."
    All credit to Shirosenpai from Otaku Central

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I am one of the instructor's aides,but however there are a few who just couldn't seem to accept that One of their instructors is a Chakat. " shakes head disapprovingly.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 11-13-2014 at 04:16 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Bear bones post again./sad face

Shisoume understood now they needed a plan, but the objective was infiltrating and exploration, without getting caught. Caught by who exactly? Or what? Whichever way it was, being stealthy was within his niche, so he placed his fingers over the map to start memorizing the layout.

Quiet as always, he pondered over their approach, occasionally looking at his newfound partners in this endeavor.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Silver who fell asleep on the ride woke up ) yawns * ugh how long was I asleep

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information