AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

It's either you, Folter or Nana for me. And, I've been thinking it was some of you for awhile now
    It doesn't matter if the player is currently inactive, 1. They came up as seemingly Mafia to me in the beginning. 2. It may be a long shot, but maybe the NK was inactivity
    And like Ryu said, what's wrong with pushing for answers, wasn't that also what you did to me?
    I don't trust you ZW.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@mimiruchan Pushing for answers is one thing. Wasting a phase on inactives is another. You said you've never been Mafia before. Maybe you're Mafia now, the last active one, and just didn't know to send the kill action in. Not trusting me will be the towns fatal flaw.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Also, there's two votes on an inactive player, and you voiced suspicions about me and Nana. Why not vote for one of us? You say you agree with Ryu about needing info this late, yet you vote for someone who hasn't been active and probably won't be? You just scream Mafia playing safe by going after someone whom you know won't respond.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Town, listen to me if you want to win. I've gotta work tonight so this is unfortunately it for me this phase. Hopefully Ryu will get bored and go tl;dr mode, but I doubt an indie would even care. If you want a wolf, Folter is the wrong way to go.

My mood on a daily basis

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    > Still doubting me at this point
    > Voting for a mostly inactive

GG town
    This is weird, it almost sounds like you want us to vote for you. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Also @RyuTama did you just indirectly call me hot
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by mimiruchan View Post
    It's either you, Folter or Nana for me. And, I've been thinking it was some of you for awhile now
    It doesn't matter if the player is currently inactive, 1. They came up as seemingly Mafia to me in the beginning. 2. It may be a long shot, but maybe the NK was inactivity
    And like Ryu said, what's wrong with pushing for answers, wasn't that also what you did to me?
    I don't trust you ZW.
    ...Huh.

So you've been suspicious of them since the beginning, yet you wanted to let the phase skip by without a vote? That doesn't really make sense.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Literally wants to know why @Adelis and @Aries are not responding i bet they have a lot notifications but I still feel either of those 2 are scummy Folter and ZW seem townie ish to me and Ryu well......Ryu is Ryu and Vrarsenal and Mimi are toeing the line for me so [Vote Lynch Adelis]
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never said to let the phase skip, I just said I wanted to vote when I heard from more people. And - I did vote, I've been voting and saying the same people this whole time.(?) Also, if I was voting on inactive players in an non logical way wouldn't I be voting for Aries or Adelis. I voiced right from the beginning I wasn't sure who you were ZW that I believed you were town but unsure. The only other person thus would be Nana whom I would vote for.
    So would you like me to change my Lynch to Nana? Because I have concerns she will have to change her vote to me as revenge and then I will be lynched. I'm not sure we want to lose another town member. What is your strategy ZW?

Oh and my original message - it doesn't matter if they are active or inactive (I was saying that because I was wondering if your original comment, ZW, that they may be inactive mafia or active mafia, that perhaps Folter WAS inactive during the Night phase - it was a long shot, but that was also why I wanted to hear from them).
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 03-01-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am really stumped on who to vote. (Three main suspects atm for me)
    I mean last NP was weird. It seems weird that the mafia would miss out an NP. NK'ing people is the only way the mafia can progress....
    Missing out an NP is strange this early in the game....Folter was inactive during that period and was active during the rest.
    Before the only thing that was keeping me from believing that folter was neutral, was the fact he claimed ZW was a town.
    Which didn't occur to me at the time, but mafia can as well. I mean they know who their teammates are and know who aren't....(I just automatically assumed he was a seer)
    Silent and votes on people and avoids conflict.
    Miru was active during the period, but then again it could have been a ploy to frame the inactives (unlikely)
    What miru has done of late has been v.suspicious. She has mainly been voting on inactives to try and perhaps shift the blame and avoid heat from ZW?
    She, in my eyes has the same level of wolfiness as folter.....
    Re-reading through the thread she was the second person to vote on Yuu, straight after Ryu very early in the phase. Aries then followed to vote on Yuu later. I mean I'm not sure a wolf would try and lynch another so early in the phase. Later a wolf would maybe to try and cover up her tracks...Also there was only a difference of one vote, when miru voted. All this doesn't make sense to me....
    The third suspect is the The Nana Ryu, she has stuck pretty much to the shadows all game. Mostly votes on inactives and mostly avoids all conflict. Classic wolf tactic.
    At this point I would like to [Vote Lynch Folter]
    I will go through the thread once more, just to make sure before I make my vote final.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vrarsenal View Post
    I am really stumped on who to vote. (Three main suspects atm for me)
    I mean last NP was weird. It seems weird that the mafia would miss out an NP. NK'ing people is the only way the mafia can progress....
    Missing out an NP is strange this early in the game....Folter was inactive during that period and was active during the rest.
    Before the only thing that was keeping me from believing that folter was neutral, was the fact he claimed ZW was a town.
    Which didn't occur to me at the time, but mafia can as well. I mean they know who their teammates are and know who aren't....(I just automatically assumed he was a seer)
    Silent and votes on people and avoids conflict.
    Miru was active during the period, but then again it could have been a ploy to frame the inactives (unlikely)
    What miru has done of late has been v.suspicious. She has mainly been voting on inactives to try and perhaps shift the blame and avoid heat from ZW?
    She, in my eyes has the same level of wolfiness as folter.....
    Re-reading through the thread she was the second person to vote on Yuu, straight after Ryu very early in the phase. Aries then followed to vote on Yuu later. I mean I'm not sure a wolf would try and lynch another so early in the phase. Later a wolf would maybe to try and cover up her tracks...Also there was only a difference of one vote, when miru voted. All this doesn't make sense to me....
    The third suspect is the The Nana Ryu, she has stuck pretty much to the shadows all game. Mostly votes on inactives and mostly avoids all conflict. Classic wolf tactic.
    At this point I would like to [Vote Lynch Folter]
    I will go through the thread once more, just to make sure before I make my vote final.
    Classic pity i didn't use it last game but It's not really a tactic just me waiting for @Adelis to speak and talk or just get Mod killed so eh...
    also
    Vote Tally
    Folter 3 Vrarsenal RyuTama Mimiruchan
    Adelis 1 The Nana Ryu
    Mimiruchan 1 ZombieWolf2508

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

VOTES LOCKED, NOTHING AFTER THIS COUNTS!

story is gonna be a tad late this time... hoooo boy

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Look at What You've Done

(keeping this short and sweet for three reasons- 1. my internet is acting up for whatever reason, 2. im STILL sick, and 3. well, just read)

Town, you have done a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE thing.

You've all killed the butler. And this time, he's not coming back.

Yes, THE butler. The head butler of Phantomhive. The impossibly perfect butler of Phantomhive. The devilishly handsome (according to some, anyways) butler of Phantomhive.

The demon butler of Phantomhive.

You lot have left the young Earl with nearly no way of defense. You've taken out the only thing that can save him from the brisk of death. Though whether that's a good thing or not is up to you to decide...

@Folter was lynched! He was:

Sebastian Michaelis
    [Deadly Silverware] Can use silverware (yes, silverware) to kill a player (x2)
    [One Hell of a Butler] Will know who Ciel Phantomhive is. Once he summons you, you will be masons with him.
    [Butler Aesthetics] He will protect Ciel from the first two attempts on his life.
    [Demon Aesthetics] Will show up as independent on alignment checks

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR. PLEASE SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS!

Time Left

Wew, sorry the delay was longer than it should have been! Internet was being a dip and then some other stuff happened... yeah.
    Also if you listen to the right music while reading the story, it will make the story even more chilling than normal

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Idiots the lot of you I knew he was GOOD Shame on you all!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry guys. I honestly thought Folter was a wolf....
    @mimiruchan get ready for a world of hurt next DP. You're the last wolf. You've got to be.....I think.

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And One Other Thing...
    "Your Majesty, I can explain, please!"
    "I won't have any off it. You've done nothing during this time of crisis."
    "Yes, but I..."
    "I hereby declare you..."
    "Your Majesty, please!"
    "DISMISSED!!"
    "YOUR MAJESTY!"
    "Get out of here, this instant. I'd hate to have to call my butlers in to do the job for you."

@Adelis has been modkilled! They were [???]
    IT IS STILL NIGHT FOUR

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Lol, shoulda gone back to read. @_@

This does set a lot of records straight though. Mafia, we comin' fo youu.

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But guys! I'm not mafia =_= I was agreeing with Ryu.
    Ugh now I have to deal with ZW attacking me.
    I'm sorry =-=

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Could be Aries or Mimi for me right now since clearly Ya'll killed a butler

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NIGHT ACTIONS CLOSED

yep this story is gonna be late again

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

uuuhhh we got some technical difficulties on my end (stupid wifi... ugh)
    so im probably just gonna write this stuff up when i have better wifi (aka at school) and post it back here later (aka at home because the school wifi blocks this site, but thankfully the school computers dont)
    hey better late than never

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Takeover

Everything was in chaos now. The butler had just been killed, so why wouldn't it be? He was the head butler of Phantomhive. He was so impeccably perfect. He was sometimes too good to be true, even. He was so unhuman (and he never was one in the first place).

It was now night. No one knew what to do now that Sebastian was gone. He was the one who kept most of the order during this whole ordeal, and then whoever decided to kill him. The only ones still left in the manor were the Earl, the Gardener, Prince Soma's butler, and that 'pesty' shinigami (the last of which was now upset that 'Bassy' had died). There were still a few Mafia members still lurking the grounds, and the gardener was not about to take any risks finding them. So everyone just decided to retire to their rooms (or in Grell's case, elsewhere as told by Ciel), with Agni taking a guest room, and go to sleep. However, the gardener eventually decided to take the risk for his master and decided to try and hunt down these remaining Mafia. However, that was his last mistake he would make. He would be killed that night, and there would be one sole witness of the killing and the identity of the killers, like always.

The next morning was a morning that was chilling. Not in the cold weather sense, but in the 'holy crap this just happened' sense. And it was obviously the opposite of beautiful. Well, maybe not to the Undertaker and a few other people, but you get the point. The Earl sat at his table, alone, his soul slowly filing with darkness more than it had been before. Agni was trying to cheer the Earl up, to no avail. And Grell had left to go report the result of their investigations

The Mafia had gotten away this time. Who the others were, well, that's another story for another time.

@Aries was killed! He was [???]

[Mafia] has won!
    [Town] has lost!
    [Shinigami] have lost!

ROLES AND OTHER STUFF TO BE POSTED MOMENTARILY!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nooooo!!!!!!!! *Le gasp*

Thanks Nodoka for the post <3 good job
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 03-03-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And momentarily apparently means 30 minutes after I shower... lel
    Rolecards
    Sorted by player list because yeah

mimiruchan:

Charles Grey
    [Queen’s Butler] You will janitor the mafia’s kills.
    [Famous Family] Should Madam Red die before you, you will control the mafia’s night actions and inherit her 80% chance to show up innocent on alignment checks.

QT will be delivered at the start of the game

HydraPunchMan:

Soma Asman Kadar
    [Kindhearted and Hardworking] Can choose a player and ensure their next active action succeeds, no matter what. (x2)
    [Curry!] Can give a player curry each night, which will protect them from attacks that night
    [A New Life] He was the one to save Arshad from execution and gave him a new name, Agni, and a new life. Because of this, you can save him from death once, and after that you will be masons with him.

vrarsenal:

Angelina Dalles (Madam Red)
    [Societal Influence] You control the mafia’s night actions.
    [You Even Suspected Your Aunt…] She was initially a suspect for the Jack the Ripper murders, but then Ciel tried narrowing down the list. You have an 80% chance of showing innocent on alignment checks.
    [My Dear Nephew] If she kills Ciel, [You Even Suspected Your Aunt...] will reduce to 15% of showing innocent the following night.

QT will be delivered at the start of the game

ZombieWolf:

Ciel Phantomhive
    [Queen’s Watchdog] Each night, he has the option of either alignment checking a player, checking what actions were used on them, or checking who they used their actions on.
    [This is an Order] If you and Sebastian survive past Day 2, you can summon him any night afterwards and you will be masons with him.
    [Earl of Phantomhive] If he dies, the next day phase after his death will be skipped for the servants to mourn

RyuTama:

Grell Sutcliffe
    [Death Scythe] They can kill one person with their Death Scythe (in the form of a chainsaw). If they kill Madam Red with this, they will gain one extra kill. If they kill Sebastian with this, their vote will not count the next day.
    [The Flirt] They must (at least try to) flirt with the male players.
    [List of the Dead] They can find out who killed a player and, if the kill was janitored, the role and alignment. (x2)

QT will be delivered when the game starts

THIS WAS NOT ON PURPOSE I SWEAR-

Adelis:

Bardroy
    [The Chef] Can serve a food item to a player during the day, 15% chance of a random effect
    [The Strategist] Can suggest to Finnian or Mey-Rin (through host contact) someone to use their actions on (once each phase)
    [Break Everything Crew] His actions have a 25% chance of doing something other than intended

Cielbk:

Tanaka
    [Hoh hoh hoh!] That is the only thing he can say, until [Dire Circumstances] is activated
    [Dire Circumstances] If either Sebastian or Ciel dies, he turns to normal form and can speak normally
    [Former Butler] If Sebastian is the one to die before Ciel, he will be masons with Ciel

Holocast:

Mey-Rin
    [Miss Maid] Can block a person from voting by tripping over them, causing them to fall as well.
    [Miss Sniper] During the night, she can choose a player and their next active action will be super-version of normal (x3)
    [Break Everything Crew] Her votes have a 25% chance of randomizing themselves

The Nana Ryu:

Agni (Formerly Arshad)
    [Right Hand of Kali] Every even numbered day, you can use this ability on someone with a random chance of either killing or role blocking them for the night. Will not work on Soma, Ciel, or Sebastian.
    [A New Life] After Soma saves you, you will be masons with him.

Aries:

Finnian
    [Innocent Gardener] Announced as innocent in the OP
    [Strongman] Can roleblock a player during the night by throwing marble pillars in the way
    [Break Everything Crew] His actions used have a 25% chance of failing

eano:

Snake
    [Says …] Has to speak for his snakes (because, well, they’re snakes and Snake doesn’t really talk for himself) (so you would talk like the snakes are telling you stuff) (if you don't know the snake's names, they are Wordsworth, Emily, Goethe, Oscar, Wilde, Webster, Bronte, Donne and Keats)
    [So Many Snakes] Snake sometimes use his snakes to do tasks that he couldn’t do himself. You have one-shot each use of a cop check, protect, and a track or watch.

Folter:

Sebastian Michaelis
    [Deadly Silverware] Can use silverware (yes, silverware) to kill a player (x2)
    [One Hell of a Butler] Will know who Ciel Phantomhive is. (ZombieWolf) Once he summons you, you will be masons with him.
    [Butler Aesthetics] He will protect Ciel from the first two attempts on his life.
    [Demon Aesthetics] Will show up as independent on alignment checks

Yuuzuki:

Baron Kelvin
    -MAJOR Book of Circus spoilers ahead!-
    [Former Philanthropist] Before his corruption after meeting Ciel, he was known for philanthropy and taking in homeless children. Because of this, you will appear innocent in the op
    [Corruption I] You have the option to make the Mafia’s kills superkills (every even night phase)
    [Corruption II] If he kills Ciel, he will lose the ability to enable superkills, out of despair that he lost what he was trying so hard to achieve.

QT will be delivered when the game starts

Survivors were:
    Miru & vrarsenal (mafia)
    ZombieWolf & Nana (town)
    RyuTama (Shinigami)
    and myself (second part of Shinigami)
    Yes, I could actually be targeted! The results of that, you'll find out soon

Part Two to all this coming before the morning!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Theres a part two??

Also @RyuTama
    [The Flirt] They must (at least try to) flirt with the male players. LOL!
    That's funny.

Sorry for the much needed subterfuge guys DX
    That was fun though

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How the frell did I predict @RyuTama being Grell *mind flip* also all my references of a fiery mountain were in relation to the movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom which features the cult of Kali...............But Mimi you VICIOUS WOLF!!!!!!!!! *curses @mimiruchan
    and @HydraPunchMan My SOMA why did we not be together kya~
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 03-03-2016 at 10:56 PM.

21. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I gave vrarsenal curry.

23. Likes vrarsenal, mimiruchan liked this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What-if Scenarios
    So this came COULD have ended differently if a few different things were done/had happened:
    -Earlier in the game, had vrarsenal's 80% innocent had failed during a check on him by ZW, he most likely would have been lynched
    -If Ryu used her [Death Scythe] ability on either vrarsenal or Miru, she could have taken down some mafia and kept the game going longer (and if she killed vrarsenal, she could have used the extra kill gained from that to kill Miru)
    -Had Folter (or Aries or Nana, for that matter) NOT been lynched day 4, the game probably would have went to day 5
    And had we reached 15 players, William and Ronald would have been in this game as well, roles were planned and everything. (i'll post them if you guys really want me to) Had we reached 17, Undertaker and Lau would have been roles, and they would have been the independents. I didn't make roles for them mainly because i knew 17 players would be a bit unrealistic for me ^^;;
    And as you read earlier, yes, I was actually a target and could be killed in this game! So basically my role was like one of the higher-up shinigami (and I mean EXTREME higher-up, much higher than William's position) and if I was killed or lynched or whatever, it would basically put the game into extreme chaos for the next two phases. (and if you thought some of my horrible time management was chaos, then you would NOT want to see the chaos that this would have caused)

CREDITS! (kinda)
    Hoo boy, where to start here...?
    Source Material- Yana Toboso (thank this woman)
    Game Idea- myself
    Planning- myself (with a bit of help from Ryu)
    Story Writing- myself
    Story "how to do this correctly"-ing- Writing Class (my school actualy did something right for once!)
    Story Motivation- Y'all <3
    Real-Life interruptions- Me being sick, play rehearsals, crappy wifi
    Refreshments- Ryu (coffe drinks), Miru (cake), Hydrus (curry), myself (everything else) everyone else (for eating them all)
    Special Thanks- Ryu (for help with deciding who to include, exclude, what to do for spoilers, etc.), Folter and Nana (for doing vote tallies when I could not), Miru and vrarsenal (for providing interesting discussions in the QT and making me see the game of Wolf/Mafia in a new light)
    ALL OF YOU (for signing up- y'all rock <3)

Thanks for playing!
    Oh, and if you had access to a QT this game, feel free to post it.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

25. Likes The Nana Ryu liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    How the frell did I predict @RyuTama being Grell *mind flip* also all my references of a fiery mountain were in relation to the movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom which features the cult of Kali...............But Mimi you VICIOUS WOLF!!!!!!!!! *curses @mimiruchan
    and @HydraPunchMan My SOMA why did we not be together kya~
    Thank you for explaining that reference btw lol I totally didn't understand. I'm like...I'm sure no one has a fedora I'm BB.

And I'm surprised you guessed right too. I would have never known lol

Sorry ^^; lol....holy tho, it was crazy how graphic the first kill was...and sorry hydra...I knew what a janitor was ^^; wooooo for deception.
    We totally missed that NK tho...I forgot the time difference and VR was out lol...
    Still that was fun. My first time being wolf woo.

Here's our long QT Haha http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/Gkups5tE67Jpg it was exciting ^^;

Thanks for hosting Nodoka.
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 03-03-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome. We did it miru!
    Thanks Nodoka for hosting an awesome game.
    EDIT: I thought something was off with Ryu.
    Hahahaha!
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 03-04-2016 at 12:52 AM.

28. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/itY7k5ubdLE2E

So VR was the only one I was wrong about, only because they came back innocent.

GG
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 03-04-2016 at 09:18 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

30. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information