AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: OOC: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

Dear everyone: I know you've been waiting...I am so sorry. I know this has been rather irresponsible of me, but I've been working almost fulltime and it's hard for me to get into the swing of having a class and work at the same time as well as running an rpg. Right now, I'm getting a co-gm (@Luzifer ), but he doesn't have any responsibilities as of now. Forgive me everyone, I'm trying to stay on top of everything, but failing miserably. Give me a day to read all of your posts and I will post my response ASAP. Just bear with me for now.

@Kiss of Death : You have all rights to be upset about my absence, and I do apologize. I will try my hardest to stay on top of this with a much better manner.

For the rest, let me get some ideas passed between me and my co-gm and the game should run much better. T_T please don't give up on me or this rp.

---------- Post added 07-03-2012 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

Whoo! Post is up and it should please everyone. I think it covers everyone, except Finrir...not really sure what to do with her as of now ((@Hollow Ichigo , expect a PM)) and my students that have decided to remain on campus. For those of you on campus, think anime filler for right now, but I promise, exciting things are on their way!
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Anime filler? To the beach!

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It worked! I just posted and @pleasant_disorder show up! Haha
    Sorry, if you thought of me being rude and insulting you. I just really looked forward this rp..
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Just out of curiosity... Was I forgotten about? Or is there just nothing for my characters to do? Or did I just miss something...?

I noticed Kiss of Death did something with Natasha which I will reply to shortly, but I don't know if I just missed something or if it was an accident and you missed me or something. That's all.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amm.. I believe there's post from someone who's character ir "Tatiana" and just post from me where I just mention you. First years have a day off till second year have fun. You're part of the story. Make up stuff
    Onew by Ωmega

6. Thanks HateSpawn98 thanked for this post
    Likes HateSpawn98 liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss of Death View Post
    Amm.. I believe there's post from someone who's character ir "Tatiana" and just post from me where I just mention you. First years have a day off till second year have fun. You're part of the story. Make up stuff
    Ah. My god, I was skimming and I did not see my name. Thank you KOD (Kiss of Death), sorry for the misunderstanding, ignore my previous post then.

Thank you again

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Incidently @pleasant_disorder Im still waiting on questions ansamwered about Ashe.... In the sign up thread, i.think... :$

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Incidentally, I swore I answered that. My b. On it my dear @Esiphas .

^^ I'm really happy you look forward to this @Kiss of Death . That makes me glad and I will work on being a better story handler! I promise.
    ~ The Black Keys

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay actually I feel kinda dumb right now. So my students, Natasha and Aura should be with me, or do I have a NPC group I can manage with live students. Either option steers me closer to teaching in a different manner of Magic.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-04-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First years have a day off, because they don't know how to reap yet. I think you're on your own for this mission
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-04-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not really. Got a problem child with me.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then you're a babysitter
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thats PD love the wanna eat you but cant. Yuu chan join.me I need friends cause Luzifer cares more about books then a personal servent. Sigh.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo I just might join you...I just need to finish things on profile and wing myself into the RPG.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey @Yuuchun are characters are opposites. Weak yet strong, Strong yet weak

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Double post.

Anyway wanna go see Finrir. She's bleeding so a minion may be.able to.pick.up on the scent. Im just saiyan.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I will try to post soon.

edit

Actually I am wondering when my character is going to be approved.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 07-08-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun:2692385
    I will try to post soon.

edit

Actually I am wondering when my character is going to be approved.
    When @pleasent_disorder or @Luzifer cum back.

I need sumone to find Finrir. In her room, nose bleeding from excitement, passed out. Anyone?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can't post till I get approved from the GM
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by madmanking:2692998
    I am a professional game service team. We have worked in this industry for mare than five years. We have stored suficient game gold and items in our stock, especially the diablo 3 gold and diablo 3 items . We can delivery it within 10 minutes. And after that, all the diablo 3 gold and items are sold at a very cheap price. Welcome to our site to buy diablo 3 gold and diablo 3 items and even some other game gold and items.
    Okay.....Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

@Folter If you wanna step in as the teach that's cool. I was going to post something with Bastion in human world as well as Finrir.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Does Nyonr know when we'll get our scedules? (class tables)
    @Hollow Ichigo we found your girl
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I noticed thank you. Post coming soon.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I cant really do much without @pleasant_disorder I had to skip a day, which I normally hate doing, and I still dont know where Ashe is staying and who her tutor is.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Been working mad doubles at K-mart guys. That means when I haven't been at work I've been too brain dead to post. I am suck. HOWEVER! I will post tonight when I get home, despite how brain dead I might be! Going to try and make a half post today.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ah, I understand. No worries.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information