AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf LI- Black Butler edition

VOTES LOCKED, ANYTHING AFTER THIS DOES NOT COUNT
    Also story and stuff is gonna be a little late, so just hold tight for about 45 minutes
    Last edited by Nodoka LaMei; 02-23-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lmao that save intent.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Or is it a frame? Hmhmhmhmhmhm.

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HydraPunchMan View Post
    lmao that save intent.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Or is it a frame? Hmhmhmhmhmhm.
    Wow was about to say the same....if Holo is town I am so feeling some suspicious vibes going on. *is so stoked for the story though woo*

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Yeah that last second vote change (attempt?) by Folter was fishy as hell

Also dammit I'm always late for phase end. >.>

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, She Was a Klutz Alright

There were all kinds of folks gathered up at Phantomhive Manor for help in solving this case. There were those of nobility, a few that were in the East Side for a time, not to mention a few, ahem, 'pesty' shinigami, as the head butler of Phantomhive liked to put it. (one of which he despised greatly) Not to mention, those who lived there on a normal basis, including three who messed up practically everything (except killing those who dare try to attack their master), one old man who never really spoke many words and just drank tea most of the time, an odd fellow who could talk with snakes (he brought some with, too), a seemingly perfect butler (who wasn't human, but no one needs to know that so shh), and their thirteen-year-old master (who was quite frustrated with this case).

After literally three minutes, a certain red-head shinigami shouted, "OH BASSY, DARLING~!" The raven-haired butler tried running away, but it was too late for that now. Everyone else just kind of ignored this and continued whatever conversation they were having before.

After some time, someone called the maid over. She was a bit of a klutz, but she was an excellent sniper (so excellent she could shoot with rifles like they were pistols) and was determined to do her best for her master. The red-headed maid conversed with them for a moment, then walked away, and went over to another person. They whispered to them, and the other person gasped. Then they went to tell others. This unknown news, to the maid anyways, was spreading like wildfire, and she was not liking what was happening. After a while, they all turned to face her. One person stepped up. "You!" They said, "You're one of those Mafia goons we're here looking for, aren't ye?" The maid's eyes widened in horror.

Another person stepped up and shouted, "You must be! You've got the kind of skills they want and are looking for!" Were they talking about her sniper skills? How could they know?? Pretty soon, everyone was scouting accusations at her. She wanted to say something but couldn't. She felt like she had no choice now. She removed her glasses, took out two pistols, and went to shoot. Before she could shoot, however, she felt something in her chest. Someone had stabbed her right in the heart. She coughed up blood and fell to the floor, dropping her guns in the process.

@Holocast was lynched! They were:

Mey-Rin
    [Miss Maid] Can block a person from voting by tripping over them, causing them to fall as well.
    [Miss Sniper] During the night, she can choose a player and their next active action will be super-version of normal (x3)
    [Break Everything Crew] Her votes have a 25% chance of randomizing themselves
    IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. SEND IN NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I really don't understand why we lynched off one of the most active people right away. RIP HOLOCAST

Next phase should be a fairly easy one though.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kya No not a townie sweet jeebus we were lead astray*crys for Holocaust*
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I really don't understand why we lynched off one of the most active people right away. RIP HOLOCAST

Next phase should be a fairly easy one though.
    Completely agree, my only suspicion of holo was how right from the get go they assumed role of townie. Making me assume it was either true or false hence needing more detail. This has just grown my suspicions for 3 other players. More to come D2. Currently - Holo this is so sad. You are so active and this such BS. <3
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-23-2016 at 09:43 PM.

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

I told ya'll.

*shakes fist in anger and falls to the ground dramatically*

(also that was a fantastic outro, Nodoka!)
    Last edited by Holocast; 02-23-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

10. Thanks Nodoka LaMei thanked for this post
    Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Senior Member Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki is a name known to all Yuuzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts The one Ring Double Bento Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Odysseus7

damn that outro was amazing. keep up the great work. and rest in peace Holocast we will avenge you. my suspiscions are on @Folter because he killed holocast with a last minute vote. maybe he and zombie are both mafia budies tand did folter try to safe zombie by voting on holocast. But that is all speculation anyway my test in chemistry went pretty well. I'm now going to read a book for english (The great gatsby) I wil try to be one later this evening. (technically it's not evening until over 1 minute but who cares) Let's hope we get through this night alive

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

NIGHT ACTIONS CLOSED

e: okay why the hell can i not type this in caps
    TESTING
    oh sure, NOW it works

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

How Odd Indeed...
    (gonna start sticking these stories in spoilers, because these will get longer as the game goes on)

After that rather, well, shocking event that just happened with the maid and the others, one of the guests rushed outside for a bit. Most of the people were too focused on what the hell just happened, that they slipped out unnoticed. However, by this time it was near midnight. Going outside was their first mistake.

They strolled through the lovely garden, noting that it was quite beautiful. 'They must have an excellent gardener here...' They thought. Then again, maybe that wasn't the case.

Soon, they came to a rather tall tree. Having a bit of a rebellious spirit, they though about climbing it, but they didn't want their ball clothes to be ruined, so they went against it. They heard something coming from a nearby bush, and quickly spun around. But there was not any movement to be seen, nor sound to be heard. 'How odd... Must've been just my imagination.' But they were wrong, oh so wrong indeed.

The next thing they knew, they couldn't see a thing. Their eyes had been covered somehow. They tried to scream, but whoever (or whatever) this was had covered their mouth with something (no idea what, though), and now sound escape. They couldn't see it, but they could feel a knife being stabbed into their arms, then their wrists, and finally, their heart.

The next morning, the gardener had went out to tend to some of the plants. He went out to the tree, and saw this dreadful sight. The sight of someone who had been killed. He stood there and shook in terror for only a moment, then ran back into the manor, screaming, "MISTER SEBASSSSTTTTIIIAAAANNNNNN!!!"

As soon as everyone else went out to the tree, people tried identifying the body, but not even the butler could. Whoever had killed them had... damaged the body beyond recognition after the main work was done. No one had a clue who had died, and hadn't the slightest idea who could do such a brutal thing to them, either.

@eano has been killed! They were [???]
    IT IS NOW DAY TWO, YOU MAY NOW VOTE!

Night action results to be delivered before the end of the hour
    Last edited by Nodoka LaMei; 02-24-2016 at 11:29 PM. Reason: I MEANT TWO GDI

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What the...wait, so we don't know what character they played?
    Do we just assume they are town... or indi?

(Great Story - again - Nodoka)

That was a brutal way to go <3 Eano *scary*
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-24-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mimiruchan View Post
    What the...wait, so we don't know what character they played?
    Do we just assume they are town... or indi?

(Great Story - again - Nodoka)

That was a brutal way to go <3 Eano *scary*
    Tanku, tanku
    And I *might* have went a tad overboard this time around... Oops

And yeah no one will know their character (except them and myself) until the end

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

15. Thanks mimiruchan thanked for this post
    Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like we got ourselves a Janitor up in here.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

A clue as to who wasn't killed, the gardener. Finnian.

17. Likes mimiruchan liked this post
    Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Why are Janitors such a common thing in all these recent games.

@mimiruchan Of course they were town. Or indie. Or that ??? faction listed in the OP. It wouldn't make sense for mafia to kill mafia. xD

@Folter You've drawn a lot of attention with your last second vote change, so you should probably explain why you did it.

"Not even fit to share the battlefield with me."

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Why are Janitors such a common thing in all these recent games.

@mimiruchan Of course they were town. Or indie. Or that ??? faction listed in the OP. It wouldn't make sense for mafia to kill mafia. xD
    I know... Sorry - that was poorly wrote. I just wasn't sure if it would be labeled differently if it was Indie or a townie. Whats a janitor?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Janitor is a role that has the ability to hide information regarding the person being killed. That's why we get question marks instead of a name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HydraPunchMan View Post
    The Janitor is a role that has the ability to hide information regarding the person being killed. That's why we get question marks instead of a name.
    Ohhh no wonder my comment was kind of dumb. I thought it was special or something. Hahaha
    Thanks Hydra ps. I like the add on of Finnian the gardener
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 02-24-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ara? Day 1???? I thought it was Day 2 now @Nodoka LaMei ah well poor lil indie/townie killed again I hope we get a wolf to day so who is really scummy looking? Since I didn't vote last time i will be sure to do so today!......Now @Adelis and @Ceilbk where are your imputs your looking kind of scummy to me and Folter as well
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 02-24-2016 at 11:28 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    ara? Day 1???? I thought it was Day 2 now
    uh whoops im stupid xD

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoka LaMei View Post
    uh whoops im stupid xD
    No just on the wrong day thats all

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

@Aries Yeah I did. I knew it was suspicious as hell. My explanation is that based on info I had. I knew Zombie was inno. I definitely messed up big with who I voted for but I was in a panic with my vote. If I have to be lynched to prove it that's how it is. :/

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm if your a townie then whynot help us find out who else is scummy your on my radar but not a super blip like the other 2 are

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Also you 6 creepers need to put in some input as well as the other hidden member!

Gil
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Folter View Post
    @Aries Yeah I did. I knew it was suspicious as hell. My explanation is that based on info I had. I knew Zombie was inno. I definitely messed up big with who I voted for but I was in a panic with my vote. If I have to be lynched to prove it that's how it is. :/
    Zombie seemed suspicious to me. Why do you think they are innocent? You seem suspicious from that quick vote change. Either your sticking up for a known killer...or you made an honest mistake. I don't know =3=

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

INCOMING ACTION

which means i cant go to sleep for like another 20 minutes *headdesk*

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Closed Thread