AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Kagome or Sailor moon? who would win?

Voters
296. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kagome

144 48.65%
  • Sailor moon

90 30.41%
  • both stay alive

44 14.86%
  • Both die

35 11.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Who would win? Kagome or Sailor moon?

Senior Member winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0738 3560 2869 0372

of corse it would be kagome... while sailor moon is transfomaing kagome can shoot her with one of her arrows and then the fight would be over
    A scattered dream is like a far off memory.
    A far off memory is like a scattered dream.
    I wanna line the pieces up-
    yours and mine.

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

Oh dear God! The Otaku-ness in this thread is utterly UNBEARIBLE! Nobody has used common sense whatsoever! I have never seen so many “lol”s in my life. Never have I read so many words and afterwards my eyes bleed.

Now on to business, remember that my views of this subject come from opinion and I am not trying to prove that they are fact. I know that this thread has declared that Kagome would win in a fight against Sailor Moon. I just felt I needed to get this off my chest so that I may continue in life. First of all, let me say that I believe Sailor Moon would win in a fight against Kagome. I haven’t seen a lot of Inuyasha, but I have seen enough to make me think that. in my opinion. It is one of the most boring programs that I have ever seen. Honestly, I feel that Inuyasha is extremely overrated and no one, except for a few, know why I think so. I feel the storyline is dragged out to the point of boredom and me wanting the time I wasted watching back. Now when I saw Kagome in what I did see of Inuyasha, she was completely useless. All she could do was shoot some arrows that get rid of evil or some crap like that. She seems very weak and I don’t see the point in her. I’m probably going to get a lot of spam from some Inuyasha fangirls now, your all lucky I didn’t go on a rant about how much I hate Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

Now Sailor Moon is awesome. She had all these cool powers and stuff and it was really cool. The storyline wasn’t boring and it actually ENDED. God forbid an Anime series ending. Sailor Moon seemed useless and weak, but she was truly powerful, unlike Kagome who had to be rescued by Inuyasha every episode because she really sucks. Once again that was my opinion, and yes I stretched the truth.

So yeah, there you go, there’s my opinion. Also I should add that Kagome could have a chance if this was a long, boring storyline that never ends battle. I’m sorry, but that’s just how I feel.

Senior Member sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

Im gonna have to go with... Sailor Moon!

Heres how It would go.

Kagome runs. Trips. Fiddles around for an arrow. Sailor Moon is blastin special shibang all over her face. Kagomes lack of special uniform is her doom.

End.

Pm me if you want a leet sig/avi!!!

Fan of me? Wearing my stuff? FANTAG!!!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by GaarasPuddingLover View Post
    Oh dear God! The Otaku-ness in this thread is utterly UNBEARIBLE! Nobody has used common sense whatsoever! I have never seen so many “lol”s in my life. Never have I read so many words and afterwards my eyes bleed.

Now on to business, remember that my views of this subject come from opinion and I am not trying to prove that they are fact. I know that this thread has declared that Kagome would win in a fight against Sailor Moon. I just felt I needed to get this off my chest so that I may continue in life. First of all, let me say that I believe Sailor Moon would win in a fight against Kagome. I haven’t seen a lot of Inuyasha, but I have seen enough to make me think that. in my opinion. It is one of the most boring programs that I have ever seen. Honestly, I feel that Inuyasha is extremely overrated and no one, except for a few, know why I think so. I feel the storyline is dragged out to the point of boredom and me wanting the time I wasted watching back. Now when I saw Kagome in what I did see of Inuyasha, she was completely useless. All she could do was shoot some arrows that get rid of evil or some crap like that. She seems very weak and I don’t see the point in her. I’m probably going to get a lot of spam from some Inuyasha fangirls now, your all lucky I didn’t go on a rant about how much I hate Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

Now Sailor Moon is awesome. She had all these cool powers and stuff and it was really cool. The storyline wasn’t boring and it actually ENDED. God forbid an Anime series ending. Sailor Moon seemed useless and weak, but she was truly powerful, unlike Kagome who had to be rescued by Inuyasha every episode because she really sucks. Once again that was my opinion, and yes I stretched the truth.

So yeah, there you go, there’s my opinion. Also I should add that Kagome could have a chance if this was a long, boring storyline that never ends battle. I’m sorry, but that’s just how I feel.
    THANK YOU. You are getting a rep for being intelligent.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

The next person who says that sailormoons attacks or transformations take a long time gets a brick to the face. They do not take a long time, they appear that way to the viewer. There are a few scenes that show it in "real time" as being almost instant.

So once again, Sailor Moon > Kagome

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    The next person who says that sailormoons attacks or transformations take a long time gets a brick to the face. They do not take a long time, they appear that way to the viewer. There are a few scenes that show it in "real time" as being almost instant.

So once again, Sailor Moon > Kagome
    YAY can I help you throw bricks at the ignorant masses? =D

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

I would have to say Kagome.

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    THANK YOU. You are getting a rep for being intelligent.
    Thank you, I honestly thought I was going to get bashed to pieces for this.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sanzoku. View Post
    Sailor Moon is blastin special shibang all over her face.
    Lmao. Aint that the truth.
    The next person who says that sailormoons attacks or transformations take a long time gets a brick to the face.
    I know right? This has to be one of biggest misconception of Sailor Moon. Folks just wont get it. And on top of that, Usagi is apparently already transformed for this fight. The thread title doesn't say, "Kagome or Usagi", it says "or Sailor Moon". winry's post is all, "while sailor moon is transfomaing kagome can shoot her." o_O While Sailor Moon is transforming into what? Sailor Moon? Lollers. C'mon now.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-19-2007 at 08:18 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    And on top of that, Usagi is apparently already transformed for this fight. The thread title doesn't say, "Kagome or Usagi", it says "or Sailor Moon". winry's post is all, "while sailor moon is transfomaing kagome can shoot her." o_O While Sailor Moon is transforming into what? Sailor Moon? Lollers. C'mon now.
    *dies* I freakin will ALWAYS love your posts, Quik. Didn't even CATCH that!

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    *dies* I freakin will ALWAYS love your posts, Quik. Didn't even CATCH that!
    Lol. I suppose it's a lost cause, trying to get people to see the reality of the transformations and such.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pretty much. They just don't LISTEN. *glares at said people* T_T

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, they are both clumsy but I think that Kagome would win. Her backup friends is " better " then sailor moons.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Argh, we are not talking about back-up friends-we are talking about Sailor Moon vs. Kagome BY THEMSELVES. No Inuyasha, no Sango, no Miroku, no Inner/Outer senshi, no Tuxedo Kamen.

Really people....

.....and even if we WERE, Sailor Saturn CAN destroy the universe. Can't get much more powerful than that. Lol.

But we aren't.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 11-19-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Member octorain will become famous soon enough octorain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

Kagome, one shot one kill. She would win easy.
    go hollow ichigo, he is the best no one will beat him

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by octorain View Post
    Yeah right. How many times do I have to say...

YOU CAN'T KILL SAILORMOON WITH A FREAKIN ARROW!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Well, they are both clumsy but I think that Kagome would win. Her backup friends is " better " then sailor moons.
    First off, no. Second, the sailor senshi would completely oblierate Miroku, Sango and blah blah all the rest. As pointed out, Saturn can destroy a planet with her Revolution power. On top of that, I'm pretty sure Flame Sniper would beat a silly spinning boomerang. And Aqua Rhapsody. And Oak Evolution .. oh hell, all of them. Did I mention one can stop time? Yeah, I don't see Kagomes friends doing that.

Third, in response to Octorain, I doubt that an enchanted arrow could kill Sailor Moon when it took a legendary soldier of the galaxy, who ravaged planet after planet to finally take her down (despite being revived by the light of hope but different matter entirely).

You Kagome supporters could at least make half of an attempt to begin to think remotely logically before pushing that "submit reply" button.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by octorain View Post
    More like one shot, one miss.

Then Kagome gets blown away like a leaf in the wind.

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

okay people..it is very obvious that sailor moon would win!!!
    all kagome can do is shoot arrows wow!!!(even though they sometimes take out demons..)
    but sailor moon has way more attacks that can get rid of an arrow.....
    seriously...but yea sailor moon defintinly^^!!
    thank you Ari_86 !!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You Kagome supporters could at least make half of an attempt to begin to think remotely logically before pushing that "submit reply" button.
    I personally back this statement up with everything in my being. I'm starting to believe this thread is a better place is a better place now that you've said that. I'm also starting to believe that most people who said Kagome
    A) Have no clue what Sailor Moons powers are or
    B) Just like Kagome and feel because they like Kagome she should win

but that's just me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

^ Completely. Here here.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

all kagome has to do is call inuyasha and he will come pown the heck out of sailor moon lol. either that or just put an arrow in her while shes ranting on about justice and stuff like that.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

For both it's a hard choice, With their powers, But most people are choosing kagome now because InuYasha is what's ''In'' at the moment- of course people are going to say kagome wins, But Have any of the Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Stars Episodes gotten to you. Yes, I agree that Sailor Moon's attack takes time and no one seem's to move out of the way of her attacks ''Time Freeze anyone?'', But Both kagome and sailor moon's attacks can easily be dodged, Kagome's only weapon is the arrow, the jewel shards- possible power when all of the shards join into 1, but there are some episodes when it turns into the a jewel. We aren't talking about inuyasha vs. sailor moon teams. This is just sailor moon vs. kagome.

Sailor Moon's Weapon's -
    1.) Moonlight Stick - A type of weapon used by Sailor Moon and Sailor Luna. They are similar in appearance to the Moon Stick that appears in the manga and anime series, but the crescents attached to them are made of crystal rather than gold. Sailor Moon uses hers for most attacks, and Sailor Luna uses hers in her only one. Luna also changes her stick into other objects on occasion, including a paper fan, golden fan, and net.

2.)Spirit of the Senshi - A sword that only appears in the Special act. It is capable of restoring the Senshi's lost powers by restoring their henshin items, however they vanish again after one use. It is also good for combat.

3.)Princess Sword- Able to conjure up this sword to fend off attacks and perform a powerful blow in the form of a star.

Kagome's Weapons-

1.) Bow And Arrow - A longbow and arrows for it.

2.) Purifaction Arrow - An arrow covered in Kagome's own spiritual energy used to purify evil.

3.) (Unified Arrow and InuYasha's Flashin Red Sword attack- Not counting because this is a 1 on 1 match.)

So think well before knowing if it's a good match or not, Sailor Moon Isn't just a ''Dork'', she can be really powerful. Also Kagome can be very powerful if her aim is as good as she says it is. A choice between me, It's a tie. Also, Sailor Moon cannot freeze time, the directors just didn't want to waste more time on the episodes wanting the villains to simply move away from her Tiara attacks. Some people May agree with me, Others will obviously disagree because InuYasha is what they are showing on Television right now.
    Last edited by DarkMoonPrince; 12-01-2007 at 07:11 PM.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

i just wanna say thank you to the person who gave me a -rep just because of my post.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Member Forever_Youko is a jewel in the rough Forever_Youko is a jewel in the rough Forever_Youko is a jewel in the rough Forever_Youko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 08:31 PM
    Threads

kagome. cuz inuyasha would save her and he'd kick sailer moons butt.
    "My life is a swirling amist fading into the darkness..."
    ~ as quoted by the hot and very cute Sasuke
    oh yea, ninja rule
    JOHNNY DEPP ROX MY SOX!!!!
    If you can read this without any trouble, the you obviously have lack of achohol.
    5% LUCK, 20% SKILL,15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL, 10% PLEASURE, 50% PAIN
    AND 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME

Closed Thread

Thread Information