AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Wolf XV: Alice- Madness Returns Edition

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    @animeyay - that wasn't the full point one of you is lying. During that time you were

@RyuTama - you didn't get it? the host clearly stated that there was no wolves voting.

No one was there except the host and I because I was checking on the thread again for any openings that anyone made. TwilightWolf2508 was just there minutes after she posted. Meaning it is most likey TwilightWolf who voted me off. Think about it, ALL wolves were not voting meaning the ones who haven't been active at all!!!
    I assure you that that's just sheer luck. I logged on well after the day phase was supposed to begin to see who had been killed.

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yin~ View Post
    that is true, but you know they could have done something along the lines of putting her out there as a target, but is really a wolf? idk. K did it last game by saying she was silenced? Idk.
    Yea, but are Wolves allowed to target their own member?
    I think it's worth a try to get a confirmation from MaruDashi

Edit: I obviously haven't been thinking lol.
    No, I don't think the Wolves targeted one of their own, because losing a member is a lot different from silencing one of them. Besides, if they killed one of their own, that Wolf would be dead and thus unable to make himself/herself look like a Townie XD
    Last edited by animeyay; 10-21-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    and I like how both of them fell silent.
    maybe I should reconsider my vote again lol
    maybe, but I know im getting closer to figuring out who I am going to vote for!

You're like an angel from a picture book...

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    Looks like you didn't get my actual point. During when the host posted it, it's highly possible that you were communicating during that time. Yes I understand that, but since the host stated of how no one made an action, that makes it even more suspicious that you could be one of the inactive wolves during those phases. Time for me to head off. Think about what I just posted townies.
    >.> So saying that being active on the forums at all today would make me less suspicious? Seems kinda flawed, don't you think? Any wolf could have been online all day today, but refrained from communicating with his fellow wolves in an attempt to make the offline townies seem more guilty. Well like I suggested earlier, just look at the VMs (that have nothing to do with Wolf) on my profile. I WAS active on the site, just not posting on the forums, seeing as how I didn't see any reason to post. Voting for me won't benefit the townies at all, but do what you want I guess.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Who says I like your sandwiches? e_e

And to answer the questions, yes, we did claim roles yesterday in chat, but Xey was being very vague at first, as if he needed time to make a plausible story. You also kept reiterating that you were more important than the others. An important wolf, perhaps??

Do you deny, Xey?

I wanted you to stop being lazy and find out what I was referencing in my earlier post about me being a yellow-haired Vocaloid, HOW COULD YOU NOT GET IT?!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, okay that makes so much more sense to me @animeyay . I think I was saying that because some people in the real ife game throw the others under the bus to look like a townie, but thats during the day phase when that happens. I got myself confused
    anyways
    okay, LittleMomo is a townie, that is settled I suppose.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    I wanted you to stop being lazy and find out what I was referencing in my earlier post about me being a yellow-haired Vocaloid, HOW COULD YOU NOT GET IT?!
    Garrrrrrrgh, my love for Vocaloid is preventing me from casting doubt over Xey Oiz ;_;
    darn you, Xey Oiz, well played

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oz, freaking out does not help your current situation. Or future has a second stuffed birdy.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

And @animeyay I highly doubt that Momo could be put under the suspicion of being a wolf. Sure, the wolves could try to silence one of their own to earn townie cred, but killing them off wouldn't really do anything... and since the protector is on the townie side, it would have been too weird of a coincidence for him to be protected by the wolves if he in fact was one. It's just impossible.

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Garrrrrrrgh, my love for Vocaloid is preventing me from casting doubt over Xey Oiz ;_;
    darn you, Xey Oiz, well played
    Vocaloid. <3
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

And @animeyay I highly doubt that Momo could be put under the suspicion of being a wolf. Sure, the wolves could try to silence one of their own to earn townie cred, but killing them off wouldn't really do anything... and since the protector is on the townie side, it would have been too weird of a coincidence for him to be protected by the wolves if he in fact was one. It's just impossible.
    yea, I already edited my post. I wasn't thinking right today :P

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

And I'm a mollusk that makes amazing crackers and dressing; but just saying so doesn't prove anything D:

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

so...it's between RyuTama and TW2508 after all.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

And I'm a mollusk that makes amazing crackers and dressing; but just saying so doesn't prove anything D:
    I hope that's not what he and you actually said...

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

SHE ANIMEYAY, SHE. Stop calling my daddy a he. ;_;
    人類は調和したのか?

15. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Stop calling my daddy a he. ;_;

17. Likes RyuTama, Xeyuzio, Syaoran liked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Okay then. e.e We're under suspicion for the same thing... But wasn't it said that there was only one who contacted Maru? How are both us wolves? o.o

Lol no. It's not. Well on Xey's part yes but not mine. o_o

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

SHE ANIMEYAY, SHE. Stop calling my daddy a he. ;_;
    Since when did I turn from your ex-husband to your daddy? O_o
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-21-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Okay then. e.e We're under suspicion for the same thing... But wasn't it said that there was only one who contacted Maru? How are both us wolves? o.o
    oh, I meant the choice of whom to vote is between you and TW.
    one of you could be a Wolf

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yesterday you called yourself my daddy husband thingy and I called myself your momma. Also I misread animeyay's post, the he, he posted was referring to me. >.>
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Electra complex? oh wait, no, I dunno lol

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I misread animeyay's post, the he, he posted was referring to me. >.>
    took you long enough lol.
    for a second I thought there was a case of split personality...

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Well, that was a interesting read.

I still think Ribbon is a wolf, and she just got lucky in my opinion when Xey stated he thought Loki was a wolf, and after that some people started jumping on the loki bandwagon.

Kind of funny. Xey could of easily turned the attention off of Ribbon because they could both be wolves and just helping eachother out. For now I vote for Ribbon.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Why? How does logging on as the host posts 40-ish minutes after the night phase was set to end make me look suspicious? -_-

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightWolf2508 View Post
    Why? How does logging on as the host posts 40-ish minutes after the night phase was set to end make me look suspicious? -_-
    I wish I paid more attention to who logged on at what time.
    supposedly, you, me, RyuTama, and Momo were the only ones on at that time...
    if that's the case, then at least one of us had to be a Wolf.
    then again, I'm not sure how much I should trust Momo's account

but if you were only here after the start of the Day phase, then I guess that eliminates your suspicion for now...

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Kind of funny. Xey could of easily turned the attention off of Ribbon because they could both be wolves and just helping eachother out. For now I vote for Ribbon.
    Oh mai, and what are you going to do if Ribbon is a townie?
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I still think Ribbon is a wolf, and she just got lucky in my opinion when Xey stated he thought Loki was a wolf, and after that some people started jumping on the loki bandwagon.
    To expand on this, I totally miscalculated yesterday.
    I was expecting a tie, thinking no one would post in the last 5 minutes.
    but then there was KawaiiAi who voted at exactly 7 o'clock
    so she's not getting off my list any time soon

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Oh mai, and what are you going to do if Ribbon is a townie?
    Nothing I really can do. Obviously. This is just what I assume after all.

Closed Thread

Thread Information