AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Go camping! :)

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Go camping! :)

Quote Originally Posted by threewolves View Post
    Great pics, nicely done on the log holder and table. That tent you use is really nice. I have stayed in one like it and loved it.
    Glad you liked the pics, thanks for commenting, you're very kind
    But guess they would have come out better both if the photographer and the camera were more talented :P

So you'd love this one too, plenty of room in it, just not good for raining (but unexpectedly it rained on the second day morning and it holded it just fine :P), I had never slept on a tent like this, only in ones similar to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo2904.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	64065

So it was really a nice and new experient, can't wait for my next camping!! Will be a one week one (6 nights), my longest one so far (maximum till now where 2 nights, don't remember of any with 3), in the begining of August, which would be the National Camping from Portuguese Scouts, we'll be around 15 000 people there, can you imagine?!!!
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-02-2012 at 07:17 PM.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ouran Patch Baka Death Note
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: otakuforever

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    It was indeed Surely you had like it :P

So, how do you like the pics? I made my best on them with my selphone camera xD
    Lol I really admire the picture of the tent! Its really cute and it looks big

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Otaku Forever- View Post
    Lol I really admire the picture of the tent! Its really cute and it looks big
    I'm glad you like it
    It's really big, holding for 12 people (big ones xD as for kids I guess about some 30 would fit :P) and 3 meters high!!
    First one I got he chance of standing in foot at :P Can't wait for my next oportunity to sleep in there!

So here there are some more pics of that marvellous tent

Name:	Photo2650.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	64066

Name:	Photo2796.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	64067

Name:	Photo2818.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	64068

Name:	Photo2828.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	64069

Senior Member モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm glad you like it
    It's really big, holding for 12 people (big ones xD as for kids I guess about some 30 would fit :P) and 3 meters high!!
    First one I got he chance of standing in foot at :P Can't wait for my next oportunity to sleep in there!

So here there are some more pics of that marvellous tent

Nice! It must of been really fun sleeping in that huge tent. Though, I never went camping before, I really want a tent like that!

5. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice! It must of been really fun sleeping in that huge tent. Though, I never went camping before, I really want a tent like that!
    It was really fun indeed, seemed like a smal house :P
    You HAVE TO GO CAMPING, you must do it, for your previous comments I bet you'll love it

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It was really fun indeed, seemed like a smal house :P
    You HAVE TO GO CAMPING, you must do it, for your previous comments I bet you'll love it
    I think I'll love it! But one thing that'll bother me while camping is the bugs. I'm really scared of bugs (no matter how small they are) they creep me out :3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I'll love it! But one thing that'll bother me while camping is the bugs. I'm really scared of bugs (no matter how small they are) they creep me out :3
    Ah ah, bugs are always a problem :P
    But it depends on the place you're into, here in Portugal, at least in the places I've been camping (not that many different ones) I hadn't problems but with mosquitos, but being bitten all time during the 1st night while being extra-tired trying to sleep is really a nasty experience

But on this camping no mosquito showed up, guess they were just bewildered with my tents imponence and stayed outside admiring it all the time ah ah xD

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah ah, bugs are always a problem :P
    But it depends on the place you're into, here in Portugal, at least in the places I've been camping (not that many different ones) I hadn't problems but with mosquitos, but being bitten all time during the 1st night while being extra-tired trying to sleep is really a nasty experience

But on this camping no mosquito showed up, guess they were just bewildered with my tents imponence and stayed outside admiring it all the time ah ah xD
    Ha ha I would expect that from mosquitoes xD After all, your tent is gorgeous :3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha ha I would expect that from mosquitoes xD After all, your tent is gorgeous :3
    Yes, they prefered a nice tent view from outside that the blood of 7 people inside that, but it's understandable on these circunstances

So here is a pic from its inside (sorry that it's not great)

Name:	Photo2640.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	841.8 KB
ID:	64070

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes, they prefered a nice tent view from outside that the blood of 7 people inside that, but it's understandable on these circunstances

So here is a pic from its inside (sorry that it's not great)

Wow thats huge! I wouldn't mind sleeping there :3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow thats huge! I wouldn't mind sleeping there :3
    Guess nor you nor any other person, but particularly the ones who have already camped! :P

That's where the Pioneiros (age 14-18, mine is called Caminheiros, from 18-23) from my group slept:

Name:	Photo2896.jpg
Views:	15
ID:	64072

It's not a tent but a shelter, it can be really nice when it's hot and the conditions are great but once it's raining it sucks and so as for the mosquitos, my worse night with them was when I slept in one like that (but built bellow a tree, was really awesome) about a year ago, woke up with one dead mosquito sticked to my hear (really grosse!) and a lot of bites, not pleasent at all

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Guess nor you nor any other person, but particularly the ones who have already camped! :P

That's where the Pioneiros (age 14-18, mine is called Caminheiros, from 18-23) from my group slept:

It's not a tent but a shelter, it can be really nice when it's hot and the conditions are great but once it's raining it sucks and so as for the mosquitos, my worse night with them was when I slept in one like that (but built bellow a tree, was really awesome) about a year ago, woke up with one dead mosquito sticked to my hear (really grosse!) and a lot of bites, not pleasent at all
    Yeah, I just hate how mosquito bites are so irritating and annoying. I also hate it when they buzz in my ear. :P

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I just hate how mosquito bites are so irritating and annoying. I also hate it when they buzz in my ear. :P
    Exactly! :P
    Imagine being already in a bad mood as you're extremely tired and already having a hard time falling asleep and still have those annoying mosquitos buzzing on your ear and biting you, getting you all itchy :P

It's definetely suitable to say in a angry face:

Name:	annoyed face 3 - Cópia.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	64095

15. Likes Hakoshi, モノクロ猫 liked this post
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Not a fan of camping myself for nature is not my thing unless we're talking Aurora Borealis or the Grand Canyon but I am glad you had fun and cool pics :P

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    Not a fan of camping myself for nature is not my thing unless we're talking Aurora Borealis or the Grand Canyon but I am glad you had fun and cool pics :P
    Ah ah, guess my camping is absolutely nothing compared to the beauty of:

Aurora Borealis

Name:	waiting-for-a-gap-in-the-solar-storm.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	64105

and Grand Canyon

Name:	grand-canyon.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	64106

but still it was pretty good :P

You should most definetely try it out someday

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah ah, guess my camping is absolutely nothing compared to the beauty of:

Aurora Borealis

Attachment 64105

and Grand Canyon

Attachment 64106

but still it was pretty good :P

You should most definetely try it out someday
    Eh, FL. is too hot to camp in XD and such pretty pics.

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Eh, FL. is too hot to camp in XD and such pretty pics.
    What does FL stands for :P

Are you referring to those two pics? I really love them, just found them on google

So here is a pic of myself that big green, new and indian-like tent my group spent the 2 nights of the camping:

Name:  Photo2681.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  1.64 MB

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you referring to those two pics? I really love them, just found them on google

So here is a pic of myself that big green, new and indian-like tent my group spent the 2 nights of the camping:

It stands for Florida.

Yeah they were pretty!!

and lol nice pose and nice tent :P

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It stands for Florida.

Yeah they were pretty!!

and lol nice pose and nice tent :P
    Yeah, I heard Florida is really hot, but so can Lisbon be! :P What is your average temperature at Summer?

Ah ah, thanks for the complement

The pose was for showing how imponent the tent is

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I heard Florida is really hot, but so can Lisbon be! :P What is your average temperature at Summer?

Ah ah, thanks for the complement

The pose was for showing how imponent the tent is
    Haha it really is and hmmm idk in the summer like 87-90 degrees fahrenheit. soooo REALLY hot XD

Hahaha it was an excellent tent!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That would be around 32 degrees celsius, right?

Indeed it was, loved to sleep on it

Here are some more pics of it :P

Name:	Photo2738.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	1,000.2 KB
ID:	64109

Name:	Photo2716.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	64110

Name:	Photo2688.jpg
Views:	66
ID:	64111

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

YOU THERE, i want to tell you something bro. Nice scarf-like-thing. How do you call it? More important .. can i buy it somewhere.. or do i have to "earn" it?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    YOU THERE, i want to tell you something bro. Nice scarf-like-thing. How do you call it? More important .. can i buy it somewhere.. or do i have to "earn" it?
    Well, I don't know how's it called in English but guess scarf is adequate (lenço in portuguese).
    It represents your section (aging group) on scouting and for CNE (Corpo Nacional de Escutas - Catholic Scounting) the scarfs are:

- Yellow and white - 1st section or Lobitos (something like little wolves), from 6 to 10 years old

Name:	1_Lenco_Lobito.gif
Views:	7
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	64114

- Green and white - 2nd section or Exploradores (something like explorers), from 10 to 14

Name:	exploradores_lenco.gif
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	64115

- Blue and white - 3rd section or Pioneiros (something like pioneers), from 14 to 18

Name:  lenço azul.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  3.3 KB

- Red and white (mine) - 4th section or Caminheiros (something like walkers), from 18 to 23

Name:  lenccla.gif
Views: 6
Size:  2.0 KB

- Only green - from 23 years old, meaning you're a cheef (I want to be one from the 1st section)

Name:	chregional_fardado1.jpg
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	64118
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Well, I don't know how's it called in English but guess scarf is adequate (lenço in portuguese).
    It represents your section (aging group) on scouting and for CNE (Corpo Nacional de Escutas - Catholic Scounting) the scarfs are:

- Yellow and white - 1st section or Lobitos (something like little wolves), from 6 to 10 years old

- Green and white - 2nd section or Exploradores (something like explorers), from 10 to 14

- Blue and white - 3rd section or Pioneiros (something like pioneers), from 14 to 18

- Red and white (mine) - 4th section or Caminheiros (something like walkers), from 18 to 23

- Only green - from 23 years old, meaning you're a cheef (I want to be one from the 1st section)

Yeahh leader of the lil' wolves. Good times ahead. I guess. xD unless they're are bunch of turds xD.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Yeahh leader of the lil' wolves. Good times ahead. I guess. xD unless they're are bunch of turds xD.
    Ah ah, I really love small kids, that's why I want to be a chief of Lobitos (I already teach chatecisis for the 2nd year, to 8 year old now)

What does turds mean? (didn't find out in google translator :P)

But as for your question
    More important .. can i buy it somewhere.. or do i have to "earn" it?
    You can actually buy it without being a scout though it's part of a scout uniform and therefore you shouldn't use it without earning it as you said.
    I joined scouts only in 2010/2011, so was one year on the Pioneiros (blue and white scarf) and now I completed my first year in Caminheiros (still will have the 6 nights/7 days National CNE camping, which will have more than 15 thousand scoutings, the biggest portuguese scounting camping ever, it should rock!! )

There are a lot of different scarfs for scouts of different countries, guess it won't be hard to find something on Holland, but the ones from Portugal guess you won't find there :P (in btw we had a 19-year old guy called Micha that came from Holland and with which we hang around most of the camping )

Closed Thread

Thread Information