AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mirrai Nikki

Junior Member shinigamideathgod is on a distinguished road shinigamideathgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2013 05:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mirrai Nikki

So I did a search on 'mirrai nikki' and not much came back :/

Has anyone watched the show? If so, what is your opinions on it and please discuss anything you want about it.

I just finished watching it so please only post if your finished it so people who haven't be warned, there may be spoilers...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SPOILER ALERT - DON'T KEEP READING IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED WATCHING
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the show was awesome! I was trying to find something as good and as engaging as FMA and finally have. It heavily reminded me of death note.

There was a part near the end where an episode seemed to repeat itself, the one with yukki becoming a god and everything becoming right in the 3rd world. Did my episodes just get mixed up or did this happen to other people? I really hated the ending, I thought it could have ended better but I suppose it leaves it open to another season. Is there a second season???

Anyway, please leave your opinions and thoughts...
    Last edited by shinigamideathgod; 05-29-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Member A32m is on a distinguished road A32m's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Altinum

//SPOILER//

I agree, I did enjoy Mirai Nikki, but the ending was a let down. It got too distorted and wasn't as good as the start and middle of the series.

But Gasai Yuno was really boss for hacking whoever caused her trouble. Yukki on the other hand pissed me off too many occasions to count.

Junior Member shinigamideathgod is on a distinguished road shinigamideathgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2013 05:19 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Mirrai Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by A32m View Post
    //SPOILER//

I agree, I did enjoy Mirai Nikki, but the ending was a let down. It got too distorted and wasn't as good as the start and middle of the series.

But Gasai Yuno was really boss for hacking whoever caused her trouble. Yukki on the other hand pissed me off too many occasions to count.
    Why is it, the little wimpy boys are always one of the main characters? They are so annoying. "Just cut that guy up you stupid Yukki" I was finding myself saying throughout the whole series. lol

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I loved this anime so much. It's very witty with great action and great plot twists. Also, great music. I want an English dub so I can share with others, but I don't ever think the dub could match the Yuno Gasai's excellent voice acting no matter what.
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 05-30-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Junior Member Malchior is on a distinguished road Malchior's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Yellow Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2013 09:30 PM
    Threads

Arrow Re: Mirrai Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by shinigamideathgod View Post
    Why is it, the little wimpy boys are always one of the main characters? They are so annoying. "Just cut that guy up you stupid Yukki" I was finding myself saying throughout the whole series. lol
    aparently the protagonist is weak and/or stupid so that way the audience can indetify with him.

I watched the anime and read the manga, and I liked this series for the psicological battles with the future diaries and being able to predict your oponents moves, and I firsts hear of this manga when I learn that it have the worst case of yandere.

My favorite characters are Minene Uryuu and Akise Aru.

Senior Member -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha- has a reputation beyond repute -Sasuke Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Ramen Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2013 01:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    I loved this anime so much. It's very witty with great action and great plot twists. Also, great music. I want an English dub so I can share with others, but I don't ever think the dub could match the Yuno Gasai's excellent voice acting no matter what.
    Same here.

I am an avenger
    I can't die because
    I need to kill a certain someone before then

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've just finished watching the anime a week ago and I have to say.......IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'm sorta a big fan of psychological horror anime, so when I watched this anime, I immediately loved it after the first few episodes. The ending was a big let down though. But I heard the manga ending was better, so maybe I'll read it online myself to see if it is truly a happy ending. Oh, and FUNimation is also releasing a English dub of Mirai Nikki. Here is the video if your curious :

In my opinion, its not bad ^_^ I still love Yuno's voice in other Fandubs better though.

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Member HeroValor is on a distinguished road HeroValor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2013 07:08 PM
    Threads

The anime was enjoyable, but it helped alot to read the manga beforehand to better understand the ending. Though even then, I had to reread it a couple times to make complete sense of it.

Junior Member Felix Mage is on a distinguished road Felix Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2013 08:54 AM
    Threads

I really liked Mirrai Nikki,but Yukki pissed me off awfully, he is stupid pacifist who just made everything worse the whole time, with not letting Yuno kill obvious bad guys and even tried to make friends with them and making really stupid mistakes sometimes.Also the ending was kinda hard to understand without reading the manga.
    Butthis is still pretty good anime in my eyes.

Junior Member kawaiice is on a distinguished road kawaiice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2013 11:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Darkdrainer60

Mirai Nikki Redail, I hear its the start of second season, anyone know?

Senior Member Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris has a reputation beyond repute Ceris's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Cheese
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tragic Melody

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiice View Post
    Mirai Nikki Redail, I hear its the start of second season, anyone know?
    I felt like it was more of a conclusion than a start of a 2nd season.

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

It was sort of fun to watch but ultimately terrible.

Member KillKaylaDead is on a distinguished road KillKaylaDead's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 08:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: llx Malice xll

Absolutely LOVED this anime! I know a lot of people didn't enjoy the ending, But I thought it was perfect! I also started out not liking Yukki very much but came to understand that he's a YOUNG boy. He's pretty anti-social... the situations he was thrown into were pretty severe. He was controlled by fear... I wouldn't expect him to act any other way.

14. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

Quote Originally Posted by LeiaHeart View Post
    I've just finished watching the anime a week ago and I have to say.......IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'm sorta a big fan of psychological horror anime, so when I watched this anime, I immediately loved it after the first few episodes. The ending was a big let down though. But I heard the manga ending was better, so maybe I'll read it online myself to see if it is truly a happy ending. Oh, and FUNimation is also releasing a English dub of Mirai Nikki. Here is the video if your curious :

In my opinion, its not bad ^_^ I still love Yuno's voice in other Fandubs better though.
    I liked the Japanese dubs, I'm too used to Yuno's younger sounding voice than her... American counterpart. America just doesn't get it.

Member KillKaylaDead is on a distinguished road KillKaylaDead's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 08:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: llx Malice xll

Quote Originally Posted by Glies View Post
    I liked the Japanese dubs, I'm too used to Yuno's younger sounding voice than her... American counterpart. America just doesn't get it.
    My friend wont watch this until it comes out in English Dubs next month. I saw the trailer and instantly disliked it. Yuno's voice just wasn't fitting AT ALL! Deus Ex Machina's voice was pretty terrible also. I can't out right judge because I haven't watch it in Dub yet.... but I just don't think it'll even compare.

Member Glies is on a distinguished road Glies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: R--Type

Quote Originally Posted by KillKaylaDead View Post
    My friend wont watch this until it comes out in English Dubs next month. I saw the trailer and instantly disliked it. Yuno's voice just wasn't fitting AT ALL! Deus Ex Machina's voice was pretty terrible also. I can't out right judge because I haven't watch it in Dub yet.... but I just don't think it'll even compare.
    I was so mad when they picked these VA's out, they can't compete with the Japanese Dubs, they're perfect.

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved this anime! Concept isn't exactly new but I think the way that they developed the characters, as well as, how the game was played really made this anime. I think if it were not for that together with the twists in the plot then this anime would have failed.

I must say that Yuno had to be my favorite character out of the whole thing. Yukki was very annoying throughout the anime. I felt that his hopelessness was very irritating and the fact that he was the main character irritated me even more. He kinda reminded me of Renton Thurston from Eureka Seven, in that he was the wimpy kid who eventually gets some guts. That whole idea and progression is getting a little bit old I think.

As for the ending...Well...I think that could have been done a lot better than it was. I had to re-watch it because I could not believe they had chosen to end it like that. I must say that it was a bit of a let down on the writers part but I hope that there will be a second season.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information