AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NightCore ? What dose it mean ? haven't you ask yourself that Qs ?

Junior Member AniGame is on a distinguished road AniGame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2016 03:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post NightCore ? What dose it mean ? haven't you ask yourself that Qs ?

Nightcore:-

The type of music that started as a subgenre of trance and is still considered so by many people. Trance fans usually call is happy hardcore. However nightcore fans prefer to not be associated with trance and don't like the idea of naming a "nightcore" as anything else.

Nightcore is characterized by a sped-up melody (sometimes), fast rhythmic beat (usually), and ALWAYS higher than normal pitch. Almost all nightcore music are original songs nightcored (remixed into nightcore) by nightcore fans.

Very popular is a belief that nightcore is a nickname of a person who remixes the songs. In reality anyone who knows how to use a computer can nightcore a song and upload it on Youtube.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-13-2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: No spam

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: NightCore ? What dose it mean ? haven't you ask yourself that Qs ?

Please don't spam YT links to your own channel. However topic of nightcore is interesting so I'll allow the rest to stay instead of just trashing the entire thing incase anyone else wants to talk about what their opinion of nightcore is.

To me it's all trace so.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

3. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    <span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; color:lemonchiffon; "></span> Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast has a reputation beyond repute Holocast's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Ramen Kawaiislice Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2016 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: cthulhulover69

Nightcore is weird to me. I mean, if I'm listening to a song and see a link for a nightcore version of it, I'm intrigued enough to click it and listen. But honestly, aren't all they are remixes? Like it's pretty much the exact same song except faster and high-pitched. If it brought something more unique to the table, then perhaps I'd considerate a solid sub-genre.

For now though, I just consider them remixes.
    Song Of The Moment:
    "Dreams are made winding through my head"

Signature made by me.
    *click below*

5. Likes natsu d liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Holocast View Post
    Nightcore is weird to me. I mean, if I'm listening to a song and see a link for a nightcore version of it, I'm intrigued enough to click it and listen. But honestly, aren't all they are remixes? Like it's pretty much the exact same song except faster and high-pitched. If it brought something more unique to the table, then perhaps I'd considerate a solid sub-genre.

For now though, I just consider them remixes.
    It is just re-mixes, but I do believe that nightcore is right around the same standard as Volcaloid Genre. In my mind that is all that Nightcore really is competing with. I like it. It just gives a different melody to a song I already enjoy. And allows me to listen to it in a different way.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information