AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Rest in peace, AnimeForum.

Member Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2017 07:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rest in peace, AnimeForum.

[BREATHSSSSSSS]

So it's near-dead like because the mods didn't make proper adjustments, same crap different toilet.

- If you don't like it, your problem, just saying.
    - Main reason pretty much for not knowing ****
    - Yet I'm still here.

All up to you fam.
    "You can't end a party without someone on the floor."

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shamo View Post
    [BREATHSSSSSSS]

So it's near-dead like because the mods didn't make proper adjustments, same crap different toilet.

- If you don't like it, your problem, just saying.
    - Main reason pretty much for not knowing ****
    - Yet I'm still here.

All up to you fam.
    I'm done. You're immature and not experienced enough to argue your point without coming off as a lunatic. I tried man. This was not a good showing by you and I am sure if you look back in a few days then you'll realize just how bad this really was.

Ugly. Immature. Embarrasing.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo is infamous around these parts Shamo's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2017 07:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stick tune next time on Shamo Ball Z!

"You can't end a party without someone on the floor."

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Oh dear lord.

So much nagging.

Let me break it down for you so you can save your breath.

No matter what members do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.
    No matter what moderators do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.
    No matter what admins do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.

Stop wrongly blaming members & staff. (honestly you give the staff way too much credit above their actual abilities) It's no ones fault with how the site is. The only one who has any control over the site is the owner. For that you can just PM them directly and voice all of your complaints privately.

No one is obligated to take time out of their life and invest money on something just to make you (a random stranger) happy. The funny thing about the internet is, if you don't like how something is done. Quit, leave, go to another site that is done just how you want it to be and all of your problems will be solved. I guarantee it.

People have lives, different goals. Doesn't mean they HAVE to sell the site or do this or that just to appease you.

Would it be nice to have updates? Active staff? Investment back into the site? Certainly. But the bottom line is that it's not going to happen, no one is obligated to make it happen. No one is obligated to sell the site or close it down for good. Here's a tip

the site still brings in a nice profitable income without anyone on staff lifting a finger. You coming here to complain just adds more money into the owners wallet. In the end that's the real winner here

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661 - There is 100% blame to go around. Whether it be certain decisions by owners, social media taking over or people losing interest. Though, every oher point you make is completely valid.

What irritates me beyond anything else is when irrelevant/new members come on her OR login after a year and begin making demands and insulting the admins because somebody who left this website due to issues with the site, comes back to whine and then leaves right away have no place to offer their opinion on this website. Same can be said with new members like Shamo. Yes, I'd love to see this site return to being an active forum BUT let's be real - Its 2017. No amount of updates can correct the damage that has been done. Mostly all the good members have left and moved on and we're down to a few veterans and some new blood.

Maybe if there was more urgency in the past to tackle the obvious growing issues with the website, but what can be done now? Nothing. Its time to move on and leave AF as it is.

TAWIM's KinKiEst buddy :3 Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine has a reputation beyond repute Vincent Valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2017 09:39 AM
    Threads

Red face Re: Rest in peace, AnimeForum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamo View Post
    Yeah, the mods used to care ... And you tell me there is no need to change moderators? At least remove the ones who gave up hope.
    It'd be irrelevant to do so.

Demoting somebody from a moderator (or admin) position who hasn't made their presence known for "x" amount of months/years isn't going to make an iota of difference in terms of making this community relevant to the internet at large again.

I can guarantee that their so-called duties rarely cross their mind, and if so, the thought is likely dismissed in favour of something more relevant pertaining to their real-life responsibilities.

Those moderators that "abandoned ship" so to speak weren't under any obligation to perform that duty for the entirety of their existence upon this planet. I'm sure we'd love to see them chained to the internet to ensure nobody spam-posted for the rest of their days, but it (sadly) isn't going to happen.

Most moderator positions I ever saw handed out on forums/chatrooms were given due to the person(s) showing signs of being responsible, reliable, rational ... Ummm.

Radical?

Basically, if they were a regular and an active poster, pretty much. Yes, I realize that this supports the REMOVE THEM argument, but that's not my intent or my call to make.

Being a regular staff member on a forum/chatroom in any capacity requires someone to have a lot of free time. As those forum/chat staff members get older, their free time is severely diminished.

Also, Paid Labour > Unpaid Labour.

To summarize!

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    No matter what members do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.
    No matter what moderators do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.
    No matter what admins do for AF, nothing will change? Why? It's not theirs. They don't own AF.
    ... What she said.

I agree with your point on relevance attained by people writing weekly articles, and providing some sort of relevant "news" content – That's essentially Fandom Website 101, and I even brought it up recently in a thread similar to this one. I reached the conclusion that the majority of users don't even pay attention to content such as that.

They're only interested in communicating with other fans, venting, sharing their thoughts, socializing online ... Y'know, that's a big part of what made these sites relevant back in the day.

Most people who have niche/unusual hobbies tend to be quite lonely, and it is something of a revelation to discover that there's a mass of individuals out there that share whatever niche/unusual hobby it is that they follow.

Even if they don't spend hours upon end discussing whatever specific hobby it is that they signed up for, they get to talk to people far and wide. Internet communities make it possible for people to communicate internationally, and I still believe that is a large element of the appeal they held/continue to hold.

Nothing much more to add. Yes, the community and site have fallen into irrelevance, but this seems to be a common sight and you'll often read that it was "due to the advent of social media" in many different iterations.

When I have a solid answer to this widespread digital decay, I'll post it. Until then, expect a lot more poignantly titled threads that offer little in the way of solving the issue besides mockery, being directed to the exit or emotional resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Here's a tip

the site still brings in a nice profitable income without anyone on staff lifting a finger. You coming here to complain just adds more money into the owners wallet. In the end that's the real winner here
    I'd love to hear you elaborate on this.

More specifically, I'd be interested to hear your two cents, which is probably what the nice profitable daily income is in my head right now.

Please, enlighten me!

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Maybe if there was more urgency in the past to tackle the obvious growing issues with the website, but what can be done now? Nothing. Its time to move on and leave AF as it is.
    Honey, what would I do without you!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Back in my day, we had to kill spammers ourselves and delete their threads! And we did a fine job of doing so! We didnt have your fancy-schmancy captchas to do it for us! We did real labor that costs us literally 5 seconds of hard back-breaking finger-detroying labor! You have no idea the costs and lives lost to bringing you a nice clean forum free of that garbage!

*end sarcasm*

Look, forum death is a widespread thing, this isnt new. Graphic Signature forums are dying, anime forums, sports, gaming, etc, its all just going away. Its not anyone's fault, its just the way things are now. We're competing with reddit for your attention. Youtube. Facebook. The entirety of internet memetic culture at large. Those medium off something AF simply does not: versatility. AF, for better or worse, is a very narrow group of like-minded individuals and community members who are gathered here for only 1 of 2 reasons:

1-Nostalia and that 'I've been here since X, and all my friends and good times are here and I still want them.'
    Or 2 - You like anime.

That's pretty much it. Has the forum not updated its categories and general mission? Yeah, but that's not going to kill it. Have we lost some essential members/mods/admins? Yes, still not going to end it. Have we lost some key operations and forum activities? Sure have, but we're still here. But the one thing to keep in mind is that what's going on in this thread is a discussion that NEEDS to happen. Everyone in this thread from what I'm gathering here only has the best intentions to make this forum great again, if you pardon the pun.

So why isnt going to happen? Why isnt it working? Why cant we just get it done? Well, for the most part, there isnt a plan to move things in any real direction. There's no goals set up, no one taking control of this situation. I hate to be the one to say it, but the forum only survives if people are active. That's it. Blame whatever, whoever, why-ever you want, that's the simple issue. No one's looking to put in the work to make things change and potentially fail doing so. And you can understand why. If you succeed, the reward is minimal. If you fail, the results are terrible. You waste time, energy, resources, and you arent compensated for it. You might get thanked somewhere down the line, might even be praised, but running a forum to bolster activity is hard and frustrating and stressful and when you look back on it all you find yourself asking why.

I started the Signature of the Week competition way back when, ran it for... I think.. 200+ contests. Ran WOTM, cleaned out AG.net from around 200,000 images. Managed AW.net, critiqued countless art threads and made plenty of enemies doing so. But in that, I gained a lot of respect, I got practice, got better at art, learned how to deal with drama-llamas better and not to be completely rude to people. I'm also the only mod on this forum to ever be paid for services. I enjoyed all those things, I even found love on this forum (and lost it).

All you have to do is work hard. Someone needs to do it, its going to suck to be that person, because they're gonna fail, and they're gonna fail a lot. And they have my respect for that. But until that person steps up, we'll be posting in this thread until entropy.

That's just my opinion and history with this board.

8. Likes jlaking liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I will be famous one day and then we'll see how "dead" AnimeForum is. That's a promise.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Rogi is on a distinguished road Rogi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2018 04:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    I will be famous one day and then we'll see how "dead" AnimeForum is. That's a promise.
    Could someone please translate whatever that is up there to English? It made no sense at all.

Anyway, I have a slightly different theory on why this place is dead... a factor, anyway: there is little engagement among users. Not really sure if there's a solution to that one though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
    Could someone please translate whatever that is up there to English? It made no sense at all.

Anyway, I have a slightly different theory on why this place is dead... a factor, anyway: there is little engagement among users. Not really sure if there's a solution to that one though.
    Not really a different theory, but that's very accurate. Like I say at times, this place is dead due to the community itself. Though, I can't be hypocritical - I am no longer really active anymore.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Quite a few new posts this week though :P

Also:
    "There have been 1008 posts, 173 threads and 64 blog entries since your last visit at 10:33 AM 02-27-2017."
    Last edited by FluffyDango; 05-06-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

I had read a Is This Forum Dying? thread on this forum about 3 years ago, so the forum was very slow even back then. I had wanted to get the members of the dying A4 forum to move to this one, but it was too late, they started a new forum. Too bad, this forum needed the influx of new members. Now, I have been on MAL, and occasionally post on this forum, this forum has chat too, but isn't too active.
    Also, any Forum Dying thread is going to be among the most posted on thread on any forum. I started one on A4 and it was by far the most popular thread on the forum that I have ever started.
    PS- My Anime List forum is still an active forum, and will be one of the few anime forums left when most of them die out. Sites like Crunchyroll will stick around too, if they have streaming. A forum has to offer more than just posting, blogs , and chat just to survive.
    PS...The slowest anime forum on the WWW right now is the Absolute Anime forum, which has not had a new post in about 2 months, and probably doesn't have more than a dozen or so members! The site has other features, like an anime series/character base, but the forum, is completely dead!
    Last edited by Peppermint Hearts; 05-22-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello, AnimeForum. How's everyone doing?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Hey! we're still kicking! I re-joined in late 2017, but the last month or so the site has been more active than I've seen it in a long time. (Which is - still really dead compared to it's heyday, but, no complaint here. I'm glad for whatever activity it gets!)

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Howdy! If you're up to it, stick around and play a few of the games we have posted in the Misc forum.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Total disrespect to AF to make a thread like this.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    Total disrespect to AF to make a thread like this.
    Eh, it's not the first and probably won't be the last. Either way, it's nice to see such activity to prove the thread and OP wrong.

It may not be close to what it's former glory was, but it's not dead yet either.

AF FOREVER!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

19. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We'll see an AF activity-comeback. When I, a writer and singer, get famous!!

I'll spread the word that this forum is fun, meaningful, and a legendary site dedicated to anime.

21. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters is infamous around these parts Ahmeto Fihhhters's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Gifts Porsche Systems NES Controller Systems NES
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2019 08:44 AM
    Threads

Please never close it! We love this site!

23. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information