AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

c: It was an epic game~ Although Rebel losing is cool kinda made me wonder >_>

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

2. Likes The Rebel liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Trololololol, Ursula was in the game afterall.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    c: It was an epic game~ Although Rebel losing is cool kinda made me wonder >_>
    Oh come one, I've lost my cool LOTS of times as a townie in previous games. Figured it would be the best way to keep up appearances, LOL.
    I must say, I can't believe my gut was right, Tatty WAS the seer, LOL. Knew we should have taken her out sooner, lol.
    But hey, at least I got to make it to the bitter end. To all our players,,, you did a fine job. Oh, and too all those who I had to deceive, I do apologize. But that IS the name of the game when you're a wolf.
    And I'll admit, it was funner being a wolf this time then the last time I was one, (back in V1). Just a shame I couldn't be online to try and save my wolfish hide, LOL. Might have been able to draw it out more, but oh well. You got to admit, I am a fairly good wolf, and even shared HONEST info with others. I WAS the one to clue everyone in on the serial killer after all, lol.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Knew we should have taken her out sooner, lol.
    -same picture animeyay used for miniPhil's gender-
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    -same picture animeyay used for miniPhil's gender-
    Did I have it wrong again? Hard to keep that stuff straight when some people either hide their gender,,, or just click the opposite just to throw people off, lol.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh come one, I've lost my cool LOTS of times as a townie in previous games. Figured it would be the best way to keep up appearances, LOL.
    I must say, I can't believe my gut was right, Tatty WAS the seer, LOL. Knew we should have taken her out sooner, lol.
    But hey, at least I got to make it to the bitter end. To all our players,,, you did a fine job. Oh, and too all those who I had to deceive, I do apologize. But that IS the name of the game when you're a wolf.
    And I'll admit, it was funner being a wolf this time then the last time I was one, (back in V1). Just a shame I couldn't be online to try and save my wolfish hide, LOL. Might have been able to draw it out more, but oh well. You got to admit, I am a fairly good wolf, and even shared HONEST info with others. I WAS the one to clue everyone in on the serial killer after all, lol.
    :'P I wasn't here for a few games if I remember right, but usually you're collected and such. Yeah, you're a good wolf. 8D I just blab about random info that makes no sense.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Did I have it wrong again? Hard to keep that stuff straight when some people either hide their gender,,, or just click the opposite just to throw people off, lol.
    -looks at his own gender and age- xD
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

:'P I wasn't here for a few games if I remember right, but usually you're collected and such. Yeah, you're a good wolf. 8D I just blab about random info that makes no sense.
    Oh, I've done a bit of screaming about constantly being a townie, LOL. After all, 8 times I have been a townie I do believe. Only been a wolf in V1 and V11. And I've joined every game so far,,, except the two I co-hosted and hosted.
    But being a townie that many times in a row starts getting to you. And what better way to get players to think you're a townie then to "continue" the ranting, lol.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán View Post
    Thanks to MaruDashi for not deciding to kill me, because we had a slightly tense moment a few pages back.
    Taking you out wouldve been too obvious.

And @The Rebel
    You liiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;A;

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

11. Likes Aleyna, The Rebel, Elphaba, Keena liked this post
    Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

Awesome game ^^
    Hehe, the Townies won in the end :3
    Thanks for hosting @Aleyna ^^
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

13. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I WAS the one to clue everyone in on the serial killer after all, lol.
    First off, I always wanted to be a little girl >:

Secondly, I was the townie trying to get rid of Maru, :P

I was lucky enough to seer her first time round. But I do love maru outside this game~

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Taking you out wouldve been too obvious.
    Very true. I didn't think of it that way but I was suspicious of you. I believed you were a wolf the whole game until you were taken out though.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    And @The Rebel
    You liiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;A;
    And I DO believe I posted that I apologized to all those I had to deceive, lol. But as we know, it is par for the course when playing Wolf. Wolves HAVE to be sneaky and cunning if we are to win. But if it makes you feel better Maru, I'll get you a nice present to cheer you up.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

x_x You know, I don't believe I have ever lied in Wolf. Just rather dance around questions I dun wanna answer.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

x_x You know, I don't believe I have ever lied in Wolf. Just rather dance around questions I dun wanna answer.
    I've tried that when I had a townie power role, and it usually leads to more suspicion then. But this was the first ever round where the roles were not specified in the opening post, so anyone and everyone could lie as they say fit. Which made it easier for wolves to "hint" or "claim" to be a given character,, but also made it so no one knew what characters were in the game and what ones had the power roles.
    As for my "lying", it's the first time I did it as a wolf. In V1, I never even bothered with messaging anyone other then my fellow wolves so I didn't need to get "creative".

NOTICE: Just to let all our GROUP members know, we now have a up-to-date list of "Who's hosted, what's been played, AND WHO'S WON" in the group postings. Might also possibly go back and add LINKS for each game for those who wish to see who played, and how they played the game.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 08-16-2011 at 02:29 PM.

19. Likes Aleyna liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information