AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Explain your sig, avatar, location, whatever

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Explain your sig, avatar, location, whatever

Signature: Are having a signature showing Kamui Yato from Gintama, since he is currently my favorite character. And in the signature im also mentioning some other characters that I like under that picture.

Kamui Yato; wanted a picture that would (sort of) match to the signature. So I took it from the internet.

Berwald is the character of Sweden in the anime/manga Axis Powers Hetalia. And I kind of live in the middle of him so... ~ (mohehehe, im living in his vital regions... ~)
    ;D

User title:
    @Corllean named me that. I guess im her swedish bear? :3

User name:
    Just my name in here.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sig and avatar are the character from which my username is derived.

I just take my location from locations in series I like :>

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

As I've only changed my avatar I'll only explain it:

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Username: Garzhvog is one of my favorite characters from The Inheritance Cycle, so why not?

Avatar: I really don't need to explain this one. It's Luigi being obese.

(Time to get creative.)
    Sig 1:
    The girl (Rin I think) is listening to her music. As she closes her eyes, it feels almost as if she floats off into another world...her own world. As she listens, her world truly begins to become her own. All her cares, her wants and needs, they all drift off behind her. No more graphic design homework, no worries. She can focus on the things she likes now, create her own fantasies without the distractions and pains of life. Yet through it all she keeps her mouth closed, so she can savor this feeling, not letting a single word or emotion escape. This world...her world...it was perfect.

Sig 2:
    All through his life he has had one purpose: to repair. He's never had a problem with it until recently. As one of the top performing models in his generation, he was suited for better things than repairing stuff, but he stuck to it for years, never complaining always working. It happened while he was repairing some things. A stray thought crossed his mine. A thought, not a purpose. He paid it no attention, resuming his work as usual, but this time with something else. Something he hadn't had before: emotions. As time began to drag on, The same question kept popping up in his mind, asking himself why was he doing this? There were better things he was suited for, so why keep putting himself through the torture of these repairs? The question wouldn't go away regardless of his attempts to focus on his work, so one day, at the end of his shift he sat down on a pile of gears and scrap metal. He sat, staring at the ceiling, a rusted dome. Then after several minutes of quiet contemplation, he asked himself aloud "Why...". He couldn't finish it though. This wasn't supposed to happen, he was supposed to be one of the best! Not some faulty low-quality drone. But he still couldn't help it..the more he thought about it, the more he had to know. After an hour or so, he looked down into a small pool of oil near his feet. Then calmly he asked himself "Why do I feel?", a single tear running down his slightly rusted face. But an answer never came.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

I don't remember...It's been a while since I've been here to totally know what I was thinking with the Wink signature..

I think it's still Wink at least.

EDIT: yeah it's Wink.

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Signature: Some link I saw somewhere on facebook. Check it out

User title: Senior Member

"きみのことわすきだからきにするな..."
    !"Ł$%@

Member Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts M-0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MichaelArkAngel PSN ID: MichaelArkAngel

Avatar: is Hitagi Senjougahara form Bakemnogatari, one of my all time favorite animes. Hitagi, is just my favorite character, smart, gorgeous ,and a self proclaimed Tsundere! I'll take her over any other Tsundere out there!

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: It sounds cute and ribbons are pretty. (: There is
    no deeper meaning.
    Avatar: Izaya is my favorite male antagonist from any
    anime series. Plus, he's dancing!
    Signature: It's a siggy that was made by my friend, Hako. It
    includes two lovely girls from InuXboku SS

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Username: I used to have a new username every week or so for places because I could never decide on one, then I hit upon this one and it's stuck for a few years now. Chibi = obvious. Lovett = Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd, which introduced me to my two biggest heroes and she still remains one of my favorite of Helena Bonham Carter's characters (Though Angela Lansbury's portrayal was nothing to be scoffed at!) and the movie is still one of my all-time favorites.

Avatar: Shinku is just too adorable with her Kun-Kun obsession. ^.^

Sig: Rozen Maiden is my absolute favorite series (both anime and manga, both are very different), and that question is pretty much what begins the whole series. Jun answers "yes" and ends up with Shinku and BOOM! The Alice Game continues....
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Name: Because my name is Japanese is pronounced 'Ashuree' and 'chan' just because well... cute affectionate honorific.
    Icon: Because Kanda is in deep competition with Katsura for my favorite male character. I switch between them a lot.
    Sig: The manga page is also of Kanda and it's of the scene right before he says "But now.... this regret, simply won't let me die peacefully." which was in reference to himself letting Allen's 14th powers awaken and doing absolutely nothing to stop him. I just think that's really sweet that he seems to care, if only just a little bit, for Allen. (I'll shut up before my feels take over and I start babbling on about DGM)

That is all
    Last edited by AshureeChan; 02-21-2013 at 09:29 PM.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Signature: Grellou-sama and A quote from "lynne"
    User title: Quote from "whats color"

User name: I got It from a vampire name genreator at a young age it was also my name in gym also "Jaws" for how much I talk and my gum chewing Sounds like jozz
    Joker for how often I'm joking.
    hella

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Sig: it was my entry to SOTW 121. But i changed the writing on the note to a Shakespeare quote "This above all, To thine own self be true." I've just always liked that quote. The sig is a pic of Eucliwood Hellscythe with her reflection in the water.
    Avatar: Inuyasha just chillin. It describes me pretty well lol
    Location: Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. Thats where i'm currently stationed.
    Username: "Kaleohano" stands for "The Voice of Authority" in hawaiian.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Banned Forum / Chat abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678 is infamous around these parts abcdefgh12345678's Avatar
    Gil
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 07:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They are all cute and/or sexy anime chicks.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

My set is made out of gifs that I created myself.
    The images are from a Korean girl group called Girls' Day.

My location is kinda random. It doesn't really have a reason for it to be that way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information