AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Match Maker

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Anime Match Maker

Let's play a game. It's called Anime Matchmaker.

Take two characters from two different anime series or movies, and match them up.

I'll start it off, and then you post one. Don't be shy. Don't just come here to read then leave. Contribute!

I propose matching Lucy from Elfin Lied with Johan from Monster. They are not only a cute couple, but they share a common interest. Both love manslaughter! And Lucy won't need much convincing to help do Johan's dirty work!

More later. Your turn now.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 12-18-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Match Maker

Two hundred thirty views, and no one else wants to play matchmaker? One of you must have an idea. Post it! I can't do this all by myself.

Well, one more.

Fix Koyuki from Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad up with Yui from K-On.

I know what you are going to say. "What about Maho, Koyuki's girl friend form Beck?" Come now. Do you really think that relationship would ever work? When did Maho tell Koyuki she ever loved him? And when did Maho ever treat their relationship as anything but one-way? She may think Koyuki is talented, but there were times she really treats him like dirt hanging out with others while ignoring Koyuki completely.

Koyuki is basically a nice guy who deserves a nice girl -- like Yui.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 12-20-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Match Maker

The next couple who I fix up are Sora from No Game, No Life, and Yumeko from Kakegurui.

They are a cute couple, aren't they? Plus, they have so much to appeal to each other. Sora is a master gamer who is willing to risk all taking it to the next level. And Yumeko? She likes gambling, with the bigger the stakes the better. At least Yumeko should be able to take Sora's mind off his little sister. How weird is that?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information