AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: back stabber.

Member sassyfairycassy1 is on a distinguished road sassyfairycassy1's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 10:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default back stabber.

So last summer I was best friend and she called me a party {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} because all I talked about was going to parties. Mostly I was tired of watching movies and ranting about society. She and some other friends excluded me from a camp out because of this and because they thought all I would do was drink. After that things were a little choppy. Then my brother had his accident and she decided to be all buddy buddy with me and I wouldn't have it. She continued to pester me to the point that I became bitchy back to her. We both said things and they were true. I held a grudge (my bad) and when I was willing to forgive her she tells the biggest gossip in the school that her depressed friend was thinking of shooting a bunch of people at school. The chick wasn't even there. But all of us as friends felt betrayed because it was a private matter. There was a bunch of things that happened that lead up to how we feel that was the major event.

so this back stabber(we'll caller her that) is whining about how no one wants to hang out with her. None of us trust her so why should we?

Have you ever been betrayed? Has it been bunging you then feel free to post.
    Anything but ordinary

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Re: back stabber.

Oh yes I know that feeling of being stabbed in the back, and now I hold that person in utter contempt simply because I have not done anything wrong and she mistaken my sense of humour for something else which made her be angry at me and then she whined and whined at me for being depressing all the time even though she made me that way and would not accept that fact and now whenever I see her all I get is just sheer anger and aggression within myself thankgod I've broken up for summer for uni. To be honest I haven't a clue why she is there anyway because she doesn't have any idea what she wants to do arrrrgh honestly I really hate her and her new boyfriend as well because he hasn't got a single idea about who I actually am and has made pre-concieved ideas from her about me sigh honestly I wish I never met the damned person.

Sorry about that rant had to get it off my chest

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nope, cause it's usually me doing the betraying

4. Likes Immoral liked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been back stabbed many times, almost everyone I considered a friend actually wasn't, and was spreading rumors and telling all my secrets to everyone behind my back. This is why I find it hard to make friends these days.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

8 out of 10 people will backstab you. In any form.
    Sometimes its unharmful, sometimes it does hurt.
    I lost trust really, because I've been overexperiencing this in my teens.
    Now I grew somewhat wiser and I try to be more careful.

Senior Member Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pink And Blue Ribbon Makeup Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2016 06:31 PM
    Threads

I was back stabbed by someone that I considered to be my best friend online. This person started a rumor that I was very jealous and controlling, and even said some very nasty things about my character. This resulted in me losing a lot of close personal friends, and being run off of my favorite website at the time. To this day I'm still not sure why they did it.

My AF family:
    Cousins: Astral_Mage

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Everyone's been betrayed one way or an other in their lives. God knows I have....and it's how we choose to deal with these kinds if events that tend to define us.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember starting a similar thread a while back. It sucks how people can be so shallow and harbor such cruel intentions. No matter how nice you are, there's no way around the fact that someone will betray you in some way. I think Chigumi is selling people short though. There are a lot of nice people in the world who have no intention of backstabbing, however, there are also those who don't give a flying fluck which tends to spoil your trust for everyone else. It's also very hard to earn back once it has been forsaken.

I, myself am guilty of grudges. To this day, I haven't tried to make amends with this one chick that I never really considered my friend in the first place. I strongly feel as if my intuition can pick up on the subtle shadiness of a person. From the moment I met her I knew we wouldn't get along and I was right. Like oil and water. And it's not because I didn't try. I attempted friendship for years but nothing about her appealed to me. I'm an all around nice person, but tick me off and I'll make sure you will regret it.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avido View Post
    I've been back stabbed many times, almost everyone I considered a friend actually wasn't, and was spreading rumors and telling all my secrets to everyone behind my back. This is why I find it hard to make friends these days.
    I still got your back, though. <3

I've been backstabbed a lot in my life. I am used to it.
    It doesn't hurt me much anymore.
    I have learned to just be cautious of what kind of things to tell people depending on the person.

Also, when I do get backstabbed, I don't think, "God, I was stupid of telling them that. I shouldv'e learned not to tell anyone that from telling blah blah blah about it before", because anyone can get backstabbed by anyone for anything.
    So, instead of feeling down about myself, I just learn not to talk as much about whatever it was to that person, not trust them as much, and/or not waste my time on that person anymore.

By the way, holding a grudge or staying bitter about something is wasting your time and not in a good way for yourself, because you are holding yourself back from happiness by just thinking about what blah blah blah did to you and then getting worked up and paranoid about it in that moment.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

i"m sooooo happy i no longer have to deal with the high school drama lol.

I felt backstabbed once.
    My very close friend cracked the rims on his car, so i let him borrow a set of my rims (about $1000 for the rims alone not including tires which were at 80%) till he could afford his own. He's the person who drifts his car all over the place and i told him not to do that while he was using my stuff. I found out he didn't listen when i was driving through a neighborhood, hear a loud screeching and a crash. i found where the noise came from, and behold. my friend tried to drift a corner, one of the tires blew, and fe flew sideways into the curb. breaking both wheels on the passenger side.
    Sorta like this

The tires were all bald, the discontinued set of rims were clearly ruined, and this kid has yet to even start to pay me back.
    If he couldn't afford to pay me back, that'd be one thing. but he has since dropped $2000 in rims and tires on the car, Turbo and cams for the engine for about $5500. but my rims? hasn't given me back anything yet.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Typical highschool bitches. Save the drama for yo mama ladies!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this happens to me all the time. what joy! (insert sarcasm or witty remark here)

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

Haha, I definitely will never forget the feeling, one girl I used to be friends with went behind my back and dated the guy she knew I had a crush on without telling me for about two months. She was supposedly my best friend now she's nothing more than an acquaintance whom I forgave but will not trust. I have other stories too, who you can trust is limited therefore trust no one.
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

trust doesn't exist

Closed Thread

Thread Information