AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ohayo~

Junior Member Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2015 06:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ohayo~

I've been lurkin around here for some time now and I just thought "why not sign up"?
    So I did.
    Well...um...My friends call me Drea (from Andrea) and i'm 19 y.o, female and from Germany. And actually, beer and sausages are totally my thing.
    I'm quite the anime maniac and read a lot of mangas and pretty much... marathon everything.

Umm... I do a lot of Stuff, so I hope that I can help other people and maybe, some people are able to help me out too~

I can play the guitar and I'm planning to do some Anime and Vocaloid related arrangements in Future. Some are already planned out!
    I also draw and i'll be studying communication design this or next year. (The courses are always full ;_ I've also animated stuff for choruses in the past, mixed some vocals and I'm skilled in webdesign stuff.
    Umm, so singing is something I also do, as well as making AMV's occasionally and I sometimes roughly translate rather unknown songs from Japanese to English. I can't read many Kanji yet, though, but I'm doing my best so far. (I got a qualification certificate in Latin and my Latin is really shitty so i suppose i'm not that bad with translations and languages in general)

My favorite Manga is probably Mahô Sensei Negima. As for Anime: I like a lot. But the one I've rewatched the most was probably Zero no Tsukaima. And Code Geass. And Full Metal Panic. And Spice and Wolf. Actually, too much.

Ah, so confusing~
    Anyway, thanks for having me! Or whatever people say after an introduction, i've never really thought about that.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: Ohayo~

>German
    >Plays guitar
    >Likes Code Geass

marry me

er, i mean, welcome to the forum! very happy to have you here, hope you stick around. how long have you been playing guitar?

Junior Member Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex has much to be proud of Derevex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My wedding dress will be made out of sausages though. ;>

I've been playing for... I don't really know. I think it's been 7 years for acoustic guitar (mainly fingerpicking) and 2 years for bass.
    I really really really want an acoustic Bass but they are rare and really expensive ><

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Derevex : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Forum on Earth: AF!!

Have a great time, and have a great week ahead!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Derevex View Post
    My wedding dress will be made out of sausages though. ;>

I've been playing for... I don't really know. I think it's been 7 years for acoustic guitar (mainly fingerpicking) and 2 years for bass.
    I really really really want an acoustic Bass but they are rare and really expensive ><
    nah

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/...0bass&index=19

$200 out the door. musician's friend is the only friend you'll ever need.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Digimon___Sommelier
    Thanks! Everything looks so nice so far ^-^~ It's really a good forum.

@horrendous
    I'm poor, though. ;D
    $200 is affordable though if I don't buy too much merchandise. Besides, importing stuff is cheaper most of the time here, i totally forgot that!
    (I always buy from international ebay sellers because the Euro to Dollar conversion is so nice atm~)

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[Thanks! Everything looks so nice so far ^-^~ It's really a good forum.

@horrendous
    I'm poor, though. ;D
    $200 is affordable though if I don't buy too much merchandise. Besides, importing stuff is cheaper most of the time here, i totally forgot that!
    (I always buy from international ebay sellers because the Euro to Dollar conversion is so nice atm
    can you import an item like that? seems like there would be a shet ton of paperwork to get it through.
    Last edited by Sympathy; 02-01-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

-Play guitar
    -Draw
    -Animate
    -Speak multiple languages

Your good at many of the skills I'm working on aquiring, it must have been hard work you should feel proud.

Now for my standardized welcoming.

Greetings newcomer. You are now part of the elite and highly trained team that is Animeform. Your training begins now.

You are alone in a jungle surrounded by a swarm of ravenous spider monkeys. You have nothing but a jerry can of gasoline, a ham sandwich, and a flintlock pistol. What do you do?

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@horrendous
    Ah its fine. I'm like the queen of illegal imports It's not like with every page you buy stuff, but some also have warehouses in europe and if they send it from there, it's easy to import :>

@360 FirstKick!
    So if you need any help or tipps, ask me It's not really hard, and i'm not perfect in anything because of that. I have too many hobbies and doing them all always neglects other stuff. But it's safe to say that I do my stuff pretty good, even if i rarely do it. *kind of a perfectionist* Even if I have to work on it longer than other people. Like, my first Fan PV I've ever made got like 31k views and it was the first time I've ever used a video editing software! When I look back to it now, it really looks crappy but people still like it, i don't know how.

So, back to my answer: I drink the gasoline, kill the ravenous spider monkeys with the ham sandwich and fire the piston like a madman in the air. No need to escape the jungle. This is my home.

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

Correct. Your training is now complete. Congratulations and Welcome to Animefourm.

Oh and I'll be sure to ask your opinion on some of my work should I ever finish anything.

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Hello there! Welcome to AF!

Nice introduction you got there, very nicely done, I'm glad *uhm* or I should say We are all happy to have you with us

since you've been lurking around for some time now I hope you are used to the place already

Feel at home, we're all nice here so, you can drop any of us a line anytime

I hope you enjoy your stay, & I wish to hear more of you, see you around

..oh yeah, since I greeted you before @1nterest1ng & @Solomore then I shall have the honor to throw the confetti

*throws confetti*

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. ^_^
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

I've been lurkin around here for some time now and I just thought "why not sign up"?
    So I did.
    Well...um...My friends call me Drea (from Andrea) and i'm 19 y.o, female and from Germany. And actually, beer and sausages are totally my thing.
    I'm quite the anime maniac and read a lot of mangas and pretty much... marathon everything.

Umm... I do a lot of Stuff, so I hope that I can help other people and maybe, some people are able to help me out too~

I can play the guitar and I'm planning to do some Anime and Vocaloid related arrangements in Future. Some are already planned out!
    I also draw and i'll be studying communication design this or next year. (The courses are always full ;_ I've also animated stuff for choruses in the past, mixed some vocals and I'm skilled in webdesign stuff.
    Umm, so singing is something I also do, as well as making AMV's occasionally and I sometimes roughly translate rather unknown songs from Japanese to English. I can't read many Kanji yet, though, but I'm doing my best so far. (I got a qualification certificate in Latin and my Latin is really shitty so i suppose i'm not that bad with translations and languages in general)

My favorite Manga is probably Mahô Sensei Negima. As for Anime: I like a lot. But the one I've rewatched the most was probably Zero no Tsukaima. And Code Geass. And Full Metal Panic. And Spice and Wolf. Actually, too much.

Ah, so confusing~
    Anyway, thanks for having me! Or whatever people say after an introduction, i've never really thought about that.
    Dono Caput Ad Corpis? (Terrible I know xD only thing I remember from the 4 years of Latin I took in High School :P)

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    Hello there! Welcome to AF!

Nice introduction you got there, very nicely done, I'm glad *uhm* or I should say We are all happy to have you with us

since you've been lurking around for some time now I hope you are used to the place already

Feel at home, we're all nice here so, you can drop any of us a line anytime

I hope you enjoy your stay, & I wish to hear more of you, see you around

..oh yeah, since I greeted you before @1nterest1ng & @Solomore then I shall have the honor to throw the confetti

*throws confetti*
    Those are SHENANIGANS and you know it.

On the side note. Welcome to the forum Drea

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    Those are SHENANIGANS and you know it.

On the side note. Welcome to the forum Drea
    No Shenanigans, all from the heart

It just feels great to beat you guys into something

15. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just when I thought I might be hungry, you throw some confetti <3 Great timing!~

@1nterest1ng
    By now, the only thing I could translate on the spot was caput and corpis, then I had to think a bit.
    But at least that makes some sense and isn't too... vulgar. My class's favorite phrase in our first latin class was "magister noster asinus est" and shortly after, it became "caput tuum in ano est"(i mean, wth). Yeah. Great Class. No one ever paid attention, i was one of the three people who finished it

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I brought in some cupcakes as well since you said you might be hungry :3

But if you're real hungry I can get you some Burritos

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Just when I thought I might be hungry, you throw some confetti <3 Great timing!~

@1nterest1ng
    By now, the only thing I could translate on the spot was caput and corpis, then I had to think a bit.
    But at least that makes some sense and isn't too... vulgar. My class's favorite phrase in our first latin class was "magister noster asinus est" and shortly after, it became "caput tuum in ano est"(i mean, wth). Yeah. Great Class. No one ever paid attention, i was one of the three people who finished it
    It was lots of fun. We made up all kinds of stupid phrases in Latin Class. But it did give me the opportunity to read some of my all time favorite stories. The Illyad and The Odyssey. And learn about Greek Mythology. Nothing better. Nostalgia now that I realize it has been 10 years since I have been out of high school

Senior Member Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss has a reputation beyond repute Kyuss's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2020 11:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Wet_Gravity

Welcome. I recently joined too. I like your ava.

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 03:56 PM
    Threads

Ahoy, and welcome to the forum!

Great to see new people joining the forum, especially when they've got an interest in sausage wedding dresses I guess

Send me a PM or something if you ever want to talk!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to AnimeForum; I'm Red, one of the moderators on this forum. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to message me.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

*sneaks in to thread due to being late*

I was here the whole time! >_>
    Welcome to the forum!

*throws confetti*

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

23. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF. Home of the lolis!
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information