AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [REQ] Mahoromatic: Tadaima Okaeri OP [RO/EN]

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: [REQ] Mahoromatic: Tadaima Okaeri OP [RO/EN]

@Hikarin
    Yep! Same title though, people must like it. And since animeyay brought it up, I'll mention the song title once more (lol); Soleil

@animeyay
    Haha yeah, I know, keyboard shifts and stuff... =P When I'm on a computer that doesn't type Jap, I have to copy and paste my own username (lol)ww After I change my username next month you'll have more to type lol
    Always glad to help! >>Is reminded of the huge pile of Bleach songs she took up some time ago, shuffles guiltily away--- ^^;

Edit: And Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi...when did that happen? o_o I was looking to submit the character songs, but guess I was too late. ^^; Another SweetsLyrics diversion tactic, huh?
    The anime looks suspiciously similar to Junjou Romantica.
    Last edited by Rei; 06-10-2011 at 11:06 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

@animeyay
    Ehe, I can't be bothered clicking the buttons to change it all, so I just copy and paste then remove the formatting! xD
    Good to hear then! ^^ And lol, should I be worried when you find one that you love that desperately? x3
    Chii.... =_= I know, but when I set my mind to doing something one day and then are help up from doing it on that day, it's hard to push me to do it later on usually! ><
    I WILL submit it before Sunday though *ish already falling asleep right now*.

@-霊-
    YAY! Let's be unmotivated/behind on our work together then! xD
    We can be the new AF 番長! =3

Do you want to join too niichan? ^^ We have muffins I stole borrowed from @SuXrys to give away to any and all new members. Even if a banchou decides to quit and then join again, they still get a free muffin every time because that's what banchou do! =D
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-10-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

3. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    We have muffins I stole borrowed from SuXrys to give away
    Oh yea, I remember those muffins. They're 100% natural and organic, and good for your body. Here's a snapshot:

I'm dead sure that it was named the Green 'Shroom Muffin. It's got the most gravely amazing and heavenly taste in the world that you'll be dying to try. I think Hikarin and her muffin club are also planning on a new flavor: straw-bury. Do I recommend it? Of corpse I do, uh, I mean of course I do! But it's so good that the only way you're getting any from me is over my dead body.

5. Thanks Hikarin thanked for this post
    Likes Hikarin liked this post
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay
    Ahaha, thank you! xD You actually brought tears to my eyes! ;^^;
    I'd rep you for that if I didn't have to spread it around some more first! =3 You'll just have to do with a hug in the mean-time! *hugs* x3

Although how long were you working on putting that paragraph together I wonder? ^^

And I would have thought you'd like our Green 'Shroom Surprise Muffins better! =0
    They come with an extra surprise both within the centre and by the time you reach the centre! =D
    Name:  bak_mortmuffin.gif
Views: 40
Size:  3.6 KB

Ishn't it just the cyutest? x3
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-10-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    And I would have thought you'd like our Green 'Shroom Surprise Muffins better! =0
    They come with an extra surprise both within the centre and by the time you reach the centre! =D
    Attachment 44749

Ishn't it just the cyutest? x3
    Oh my, may I inquire into the very nature of this peculiar creation?
    Never mind the surprise from the center, its "wig" is already quite something. In fact, it looks so grotesque that I'm almost convinced of its lethality. =O

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Technically...I think both of them look like they'd eat us alive. ^^; That's why cookies are used as bait much more often =3

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Junior Member Megumi_D is on a distinguished road Megumi_D's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2011 01:36 PM
    Threads

Sorry for disappearing ^^; My school year is almost over, so we have a lot of last-minute final projects that have been keeping me occupied.

I've gotta say, those muffins look pretty tasty. Anything that's bright green and orange must be good for you.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Sorry everyone! Didn't sleep until six again and decided not to even look at a computer for a while. ;p But I'm rested and motivated now! =3 But very nervous and jumpy....

@animeyay
    Ah, but only legit banchou get to know the secret recipe! ^^ Membership is free if you want to join. O_O
    It's not a wig, it's decoration! xD

@-霊-
    No, they're cute! =3 And they're tasty! Don't believe me? Just ask SuXrys! =D Although neither one of us have actually ever tried them.... ^^;

@Megumi_D
    Not to worry, I've been busy too with setting up my forum, ending a relationship and signing up for a TAFE course. =3
    Yes.... good for you.... but you must be over 18 years of age and consenting to have one! =0
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-14-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Subject to availability.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sasuga Hikarin, always making herself so busy and occupied =x

And ahem, @Hikarin and @-霊- we have progressed 0 from the original request...just sayin'
    although, we did seem to have acquired considerable new information on muffins, so it's not like we were being unproductive by discussing some irrelevant and unrelated topic of leisurely activity...>.> lol

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Eh I've been away for the last five days, I'll start on them now... xD

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

And Hikarin got a rude awakening.... I was so tired, I passed out while talking on the phone the other day. Granted, I was sick soon afterwords and still are, so perhaps that attributed to it in some way.... I hope. =x
    In any case, I have all the songs half translated (as per usual) but I have a long train ride tomorrow of about close to 5 hours total, so I'll have plenty of time I can't use for other things to manage to distract me then. ^^
    Last edited by Hikarin; 06-19-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Subject to availability.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

So...just to clear things up, should I do the romaji for all of them? Since @Hikarin mentioned it. (Or what's left of them, anyway) I'm having a hard time figuring out which ones I should do...

And Hikarin...take better care of yourself! xD We wouldn't want to lose a fellow friend/translator lol. Umm...have a muffin!

...Sorry, that just popped out lol =X
    Last edited by Rei; 06-19-2011 at 08:28 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

15. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@-霊-
    Well, the ones on my immediate list I will do, but ani wants you to do the romaji for his songs and I'd like your help with any character songs that you're interested in. =3
    Ehe, thanks, I will! ^^ My not-submitting-anything-for-a-few-days drought has cleared now too. Looks like a RL issue was holding me back a little and playing on my mind too much, but now that I've addressed it, things are going much better. x3 Funny how that works. ;p My cough is feeling less painful too.
    Lol, cute but dangerous! xD Thanks for the offer, but if this is one of our "special muffins", then I think I'll pass. ^^;

Subject to availability.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Not related, but, ahem, @Hikarin ソレイユの英訳...

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm sure you're really busy Hikarin, but I just wanted to keep this thread alive so that Tadaima no Kaze wasn't completely forgotten about. ^^;

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Hikarin did tell me she was having some technical and personal problems.
    I wouldn't mind taking over her claims, but let's first wait and see how she's doing.

@悪のヒカリン
    Didn't see your Sekaiichi Hatsukoi comment until just now, ehe. Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is only my second BL anime after Gravitation, (Yes, I'm not afraid to admit it lol), so I had to look up Junjou Romantica. And what do you know? JR and SH are written by the same mangaka, so no wonder the character designs are so strikingly similar. =) Oh no, should I give JR a try...? =x
    Last edited by animeyay; 07-10-2011 at 12:09 AM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay
    Lol thanks for the reminder! Must get to them now...I have time anyway. Haha yeah, the drawing style for both of them looked really similar. ^^ Well, Junjou isn't bad; it's sort of split into three stories, with each episode showing one part of a different story. I don't usually go for fluff, but one storyline wasn't bad. It had angst, which I love (lol). =)

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@animeyay
    Personal problems? Oh dear... I hope everything's alright. In that case, she can take as long as she needs on the lyrics ^^;

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by 悪のヒカリン View Post
    Junjou isn't bad; it's sort of split into three stories, with each episode showing one part of a different story. I don't usually go for fluff, but one storyline wasn't bad. It had angst, which I love (lol). =)
    Eh? Everything you said about JR sounds exactly like SH, even the split into three pairs part...=x
    Oh well, I have some free time now anyways, so might as well try JR, since SH actually exceeded my expectation.

@Megumi_D
    Yea, she's not even having stable internet connections recently, so that's why we don't see her.
    I hope her stress would go away soon, too.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@animeyay
    Maybe some time off from the Internet, and from translating, will help with her stress. Everyone needs a break once and a while... even if it's forced because of a loss of Internet!

24. Likes RedHawk liked this post
    Junior Member RedHawk is on a distinguished road RedHawk's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2016 05:31 AM
    a remotely mainstream imaginative old world within my psych.
    Threads

Okaerinasai*
    o*tsukare*desu*ka?*
    chotto*dake*dekake*te*ki*masu*
    chīsana*memo*gaki*tēburu*no*ue*
    o*yatsu*no*tonari*oi*te*masu*

itsumo*itsumo*kanji*te*i*masu*
    kyō*toyuu*hi*wa*mō*nidoto*nai*shunkan*

sā*yuko*u*
    ōkiku*te*o*futte*kono*michi*kiseki*no*aozora*
    itsuka*wa*kaze*ni*nari*tai*
    todoku*yō*ni*

tokkuni*anata*
    kaette*masu*ne*
    isogiashi*aseccha*i*masu*
    chīsana*memo*gaki*sora*no*o*sara*to*
    shinpai*sō*na*yokogao*to*

kore*ga*kore*ga*shiawase*desu*ne*
    tada*yukkuri*to*sugi*te*iku*jikan*(toki)*ni*yose*t e*

sā*kaero*u*
    watashi*matteru*itsumo*no*egao*no*basho*made*
    anata*no*kaze*ni*nari*tai*
    yorisou*yō*ni*

sā*yuko*u*
    kono*tobira*(doa)*ake*te*'tadaima'*anata*ni*ii*mas u*
    yasashii*kaze*ga*fui*tara*
    soko*ni*i*masu*

Used this free online tool to get the romaji converted from the kanji http://nihongo.j-talk.com/

Got the kanji from here http://gendou.com/amusic/lyrics.php?id=9836&show=1 not sure id it's the same as the one initially posted in this thread, didn't checked (but i noticed the site is the same)

The thread kept appearing in my google results http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...aeri-OP-RO-EN& and no other site has the romaji 😛

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information