AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ifmmp uifsf!

Member PhiBrainChild is on a distinguished road PhiBrainChild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2013 12:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ifmmp uifsf!

Greetings to all the forum members.

I'm 18 years old, from Serbia. I've been watchin' anime since I was a kid, not even knowin' what anime is. Up until now, I've watched over 5000 episodes of different anime.

Since it's just an introduction, this'll do.

PhiBrainChild

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ifmmp uifsf!

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhiBrainChild View Post
    Greetings to all the forum members.

I'm 18 years old, from Serbia. I've been watchin' anime since I was a kid, not even knowin' what anime is. Up until now, I've watched over 5000 episodes of different anime.

Since it's just an introduction, this'll do.

PhiBrainChild
    Welcome to AF PBC! Post often and continue watching anime! Follow those rules Ran Ran makes us follow, and enjoy! Also, have you seen Girls Und Panzer?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Member PhiBrainChild is on a distinguished road PhiBrainChild's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2013 12:38 AM
    Threads

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    Thank you for the gift. I appreciate it. And of course, I'll try my best to play accordin' to the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    Welcome to AF PBC! Post often and continue watching anime! Follow those rules Ran Ran makes us follow, and enjoy! Also, have you seen Girls Und Panzer?
    I will, thanks. I haven't seen Girls und Panzer, although I do know about that anime. The reason for not seein' it would be that from what I have seen, it didn't pique my interest enough. It is too unrealistic, and not serious enough for my taste. I'm not talkin' about the story, since I've got no knowledge of it. I'm talkin' about the setting of the anime.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhiBrainChild View Post
    Thank you.

Thank you for the gift. I appreciate it. And of course, I'll try my best to play accordin' to the rules.

I will, thanks. I haven't seen Girls und Panzer, although I do know about that anime. The reason for not seein' it would be that from what I have seen, it didn't pique my interest enough. It is too unrealistic, and not serious enough for my taste. I'm not talkin' about the story, since I've got no knowledge of it. I'm talkin' about the setting of the anime.
    That is understandable. Its one of my favorites, so just throwing it out there! (: No Problem.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to the Anime Forum! Hope to see you around posting proudly. I look forward to your Posts. We are pretty friendly here and enjoy new People signing up. Do not be afraid to speak your Peace. Be seeing you! Take Care!

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information