AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

At first, he seemed to draw a lot of suspicion towards himself so that is why I voted for him. I have a habit of overlooking things and now that you've brought it to my attention I guess it's possible that he is. But I still don't know who to vote for and I have to leave in a matter of minutes. I might not be back before the phase ends. =(

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You all lurkers in here, I don't like you guys behaving like this.... I am the ill and class-preparing one, but I am still in here >__>

Lurkers = No me gusta.

Also I wonder if @animeyay Deathblade @CrimsonMoon will change their votes now? If they will keep them I would like an explanation to why.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Seems Darkfire's been caught. Might as well [Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight]. Got some work to do soon, but when I come back I'll attempt to scum-hunt for other wolves.
    Since I can't mention you

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    @SuXrys
    I must have missed that somewhere. D:
    So what are you thinking about it? Are you beliving it?

Also, you have been online for quite some time now... didn't you said before that you wouldn't be home? Where you perhaps planning on cast a vote, then lurk, but now are forced to be in here anyway?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

At first, he seemed to draw a lot of suspicion towards himself so that is why I voted for him. I have a habit of overlooking things and now that you've brought it to my attention I guess it's possible that he is. But I still don't know who to vote for and I have to leave in a matter of minutes. I might not be back before the phase ends. =(
    Then isn't it better to vote on someone else then on someone who is most possible a townie?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I'll [vote lynch animeyay] because I just don't find Darkfire Knight to be that suspicious after seeing his posts. Also quiet thread is quiet ._.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    [Change Vote Lynch Princess Cupcake]

just because I don't want my vote to stay on DK and she's the one standing out the most out of all active players right now :3 I will come back later to review my vote of course, no worries~
    Don't leave!

Don't leave me alone... ;-; *holds out hands in desperation*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys I'm still skeptical but then again I could just be paranoid. This game will do that to you, I have found. Anyways, I have to leave right now. I get off work at 9 but I always end up staying late so that's why I wanted to get my vote in. Don't vote for me, it will be a huge mistake for you guys, for I am no wolf! I am a townie!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Ro- View Post
    I'll [vote lynch animeyay] because I just don't find Darkfire Knight to be that suspicious. Also quiet thread is quiet ._.
    Quiet thread wouldn't be so quiet if you would write some more in here~

If you have read the thread then you will see that he have wrote that he doesn't find him suspicious anymore, also right before you posted (you missed that while you where writing the post?) he just changed his vote.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm I think I'll go with my gut and [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]
    because I find ur lurking suspicious and think you to possibly be Gollum so may as well lynch you
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys I'm still skeptical but then again I could just be paranoid. This game will do that to you, I have found. Anyways, I have to leave right now. I get off work at 9 but I always end up staying late so that's why I wanted to get my vote in. Don't vote for me, it will be a huge mistake for you guys, for I am no wolf! I am a townie!
    Why so skeptical?

He wrote "how about this" and then the Gimli action came up.

Why should we belive that you are a townie?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also, I am at the moment keeping my vote on @-Ro-

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

But that wasn't meant to Princess Cupcake, lol. That was just meant to everyone else, in case someone wonders.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Hmmm I think I'll go with my gut and [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]
    because I find ur lurking suspicious and think you to possibly be Gollum so may as well lynch you
    Yeaaah @MaruDashi how is that wall-writing going? It has been an hour already... *le poke le pokes*

Also @The Nana Ryu Why havn't you been writing more in here?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Also *le pokes everyone who is still alive

@MaruDashi
    - @Darkfire Knight
    - @CrimsonMoon
    - DeathBlade/13.666 [you should seriously make so people can mention you ;D]
    - @November
    - @Princess Cupcake
    - @The Nana Ryu
    - @Kagami Sama
    - @-Ro-
    - @ZombieWolf2508
    - SuXrys
    - @animeyay
    - @Cheese the saurus Rex

You all shall deal with all the amount of notifications.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Quiet thread wouldn't be so quiet if you would write some more in here~

If you have read the thread then you will see that he have wrote that he doesn't find him suspicious anymore, also right before you posted (you missed that while you where writing the post?) he just changed his vote.
    Oh thank you I missed that. I'm just never too sure about animeyay. He seems to play the same way whether a townie or wolf and blends in easily (in my eyes, anyway). Then again he did seem to somewhat defend me against you. So I don't know...

The only person who seems like an innocent townie to me at the moment is ZombieWolf because he was on Xey before he slipped up. Then there's DeathBlade who I can't make heads or tails of because he hasn't been as active this game as previous ones. I'm really beginning to think he's gollum or something. lol I think MaruDashi was also on Xey also before he was lynched, correct? But she seemed to get rather defensive when people started asking her to clarify her posts. :/ Anyhow, those are just some of my thoughts. Ooops sorry didn't mean to edit >.<
    Last edited by -Ro-; 09-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh thank you I missed that. I'm just never too sure about animeyay. He seems to play the same way whether a townie or wolf and blends in easily (in my eyes, anyway). Then again he did seem to somewhat defend me against you. So I don't know...

The only person who seems like an innocent townie to me at the moment is ZombieWolf because he was on Xey before he slipped up. Then there's DeathBlade who I can't make heads or tails of because he hasn't been as active this game as previous ones. I'm really beginning to think he's gollum or something. lol I think MaruDashi was also on Xey also before he was lynched, correct? But she seemed to get rather defensive when people started asking her to clarify her posts. :/ Anyhow, those are just my thoughts.
    If you are still suspicious on animeyay then keep your vote on him. It's after all up to you.

Is there anything in particular that makes you think that Deathblade may be Gollum?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Also @-Ro- What do you think about that post that November wrote about you before? You havn't wrote anything about. No defense?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Sööööööööööööööööööriosuly people, come on now littl' doves and start write in here. I am actually trying to escape from things! xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well @DeathBlade/13.666
    just seems to be not acting like his usual active self, but he could be just busy with irl stuff. And even is he is Gollum it might be a waste to lynch him because Gollum doesn't look like an antitown independent.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

What did November write? I must have missed that. *goes back to look* I tried to mention Deathblade but maybe it didn't work.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then again he did seem to somewhat defend me against you. So I don't know...
    I must have missed that. I just recall him asking me about the votes.

Still, do not worry about me.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Its already been posted, starting another =3

[vote lynch Nana-Ryu]

After -everything- I've said about my role and my trying to lynch Xey, a wolf, for 3 day phases you still vote for me? Either you just arent paying attention or this is a weak attempt of pushing suspicion on me.

And no, I havent been lurking at all o_O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hang on for another 30 minutes, I will be fully free thenxD
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

15. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well @[B][COLOR=skyblue][COLOR=Black][B][I][U][COLOR=skyblue]DeathBlade/13.666
    just seems to be not acting like his usual active self, but he could be just busy with irl stuff. And even is he is Gollum it might be a waste to lynch him because Gollum doesn't look like an antitown independent.
    It doesn't work to mention deathblade, he doesn't get the notification.

Here, let me help you (now he will see ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Seems

-------------
    Also Ro, why Deathblade? There are others in here who have been even less active then him.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Vote Count 5.1

Darkfire Knight (4): CrimsonMoon, DeathBlade/13.666, Princess Cupcake, Darkfire Knight
    MaruDashi (1): The Nana Ryu
    -Ro- (1): SuXrys
    Princess Cupcake (1): animeyay
    animeyay (1): -Ro-
    The Nana Ryu (1): MaruDashi

Need s'more posts from @ZombieWolf2508 , @Kagami Sama , @November , and @Cheese the saurus Rex .

Six hours.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    And no, I havent been lurking at all o_O
    You said that you where working on a wall-post and then disapperead for over an hour? o_O

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

You said that you where working on a wall-post and then disapperead for over an hour? o_O
    Yeah, I came in to see how the game was progressing, then went back to my graphic work. Why does that seem so hard to grasp?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why does @Darkfire Knight have vote on himself? o__o *confused*

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Yeah, I came in to see how the game was progressing, then went back to my graphic work. Why does that seem so hard to grasp?
    Because I must have missunderstand you back then. I thought that you where writing on a wall-post to this thread.

*goes to the corner of the ashamed non-native english speakers and cries*

Förlåt mig.
    Forgive me.

;-;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

[Change Vote Lynch The Nana Ryu]

dat vote for MaruDashi

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Because he hasn't voted for anyone yet. If a player makes two or more posts during a phase without placing a vote, then it counts as an automatic self-vote.

23. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Because I must have missunderstand you back then. I thought that you where writing on a wall-post to this thread.

*goes to the corner of the ashamed non-native english speakers and cries*

Förlåt mig.
    Forgive me.

;-;
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I see, you thought I was typing up a storm. Nope, making wallpapers =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also Ro, why Deathblade? There are others in here who have been even less active then him.
    I know but DeathBlade is someone who usually questions and presses people. He just seems less active to me than the last games I was with him in which he was a very active player. But of course any of the other less active people could be Gollum like Princess Cupcake and The Nana Ryu or even you SuXry. But I was only saying DeathBlade because he seems more detached to the game this round like he sort of was when he was the serial killer in the previous game.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Darkfire Knight had better cast a vote if he wishes to avoid a self-vote lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know but DeathBlade is someone who usually questions and presses people. He just seems less active to me than the last games I was with him in which he was a very active player. But of course any of the other less active people could be Gollum like Princess Cupcake and The Nana Ryu or even you SuXry. But I was only saying DeathBlade because he seems more detached to the game this round like he sort of was when he was the serial killer in the previous game.
    Considering that I am one of the few that are actually writing in here today I wouldn't exactly want to call myself for one of the less active people in here.. pffsss *misspleased*

But true that you are writing about death. Lets wait and see what he writes to explain this. However I think he wrote before that he would come back today trying to find out more wolfs, so I guess we won't have to wait for too long for him to come back.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    @Darkfire Knight had better cast a vote if he wishes to avoid a self-vote lol
    Good that you arn't leaving me. *pleased*

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I meant that to animeyay

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

@Princess Cupcake I expect you to answer the question when you come back.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

28. Likes animeyay liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information