AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: A Porcelain Bond

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Sign Up: A Porcelain Bond

This has been approved! ^^

GM: Bubblegum Pop
    Co-GM: Black Adam

(Thank you @Black Adam for the help)

Recommended Doll Sites: Click Here
    Click Here
    Click Here

Time set: Present
    History: All humans fear death, but not for the reason of meeting face to face with oblivion, but for the reason that once they have died they live forever. Hundreds of years ago a dark wizard named Teren enjoyed transferring human souls into porcelain dolls for his own pleasure. He loved to see the humans suffer, he hated them. He believed they were selfish because humans tried to take the world for themself and they ruled all, he became tired of it and decided he would punish them all. On the tragic day, he found a helpless man and woman and drained them of all blood. He then placed the blood into two blank dolls, with those dolls he cursed all the human race. Once they died their souls would turn into a doll and they would live forever.

If a human should ever find a sleeping doll and touch it they would forever be bonded and the doll will awaken. Their bond would be connected by a piece of jewelry such as a necklace, ring, bracelet, etc. Should someone take the human's jewelry the bond will be transfered. If both pieces of jewelry are broken the human will die (and become a doll) and the current doll will fall into a deep sleep once again.

The dolls want to end this curse and rest in piece but an evil force stands in their way. The Marionette, an orginazation that seeks to take all dolls and drain them of their power for themselves. It is believe one of the members has the blank dolls that hold the key to the curse, but everyone who has tried have been turned into dolls and drained of all power. Some humans even want to support The Marionette for power since they rely on dolls so much for their power. So will you join the rebellion, or support The Marionette?

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Race: (Human or Doll)
    Sex: (Dolls post the gender of your doll and the gender of your old human if gender is different)
    Appearance:
    Alliance: (Rebellion = Against Alliance, Supporters of The Marionette, The Marionette)
    Partner: (All dolls must have a partner to survive)
    Abilities: (Humans may only have one. Dolls, three. Two normal and one special ability)
    History: (Dolls may post their history of their life on their human. Also describe how you met your partner. Also include the jewelry you and your partner share)
    Personality:

Sample Character:

Name: Damien Orwell
    Race: Doll
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Here
    Alliance: Rebellion
    Partner: Unknown member of the rebellion
    Abilities: Psychic, Invisibility. Special: To temporarily use the soul of his partner to enter Berserk Mode. (Invincibility, super strength)
    History: I no not of who I was in my former life, all traces of my memory have been erased. I woke to a teenage girl embracing me in her arms. From what she had told me, I was floating in a nearby river in a shoe box for whatever reason. Ever since that day I owe her everything I have for rescuing me, I vow to protect her from any threat who wishes to remove me from her. She is my one and only...
    Personality: Very quiet, despite his dark appearance he is a true gentleman. He socialized with no one except his partner.

My Character:
    Name: Harmony Lynn
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: Click Here
    Partner: Adam (@Black Adam )
    Abilities: To form any size barrier or shape of barrier, speak with nature (plants and animals), special; her tears have the power to heal anyone or anything around her.
    History: I was an average wife, and had a wonderful husband. Just when I thought our relationship was going so well, I awoke one day to find he was gone. Since then my only love were the plants and animals near my home. My death, i don't remember. I do remember waking up and seeing a young man playing with my arms. I think it startled him when i spoke because he fell back in shock. It was then he told me I was a doll. It shocked me at first but, i feel this is a chance for me to start over. We also share rings.
    Personality: She is very kind, and caring especially to animals. She never gets angry with anyone but she always tends to look sad. She never likes to fight but she respects her partner and always listens to him, she is very obediant.

Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 05-18-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign Up: A Porcelain Bond

{WIP due to not having a partner}

Name: Cyrus Teobaldo
    Race: Human
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/ima.../HazaCSArt.png [You know, except without the deadly weapon]
    Partner: Norland {@Kylesico912 }
    Abilities: Transformation
    History: My family... dead... My friends... gone... I couldn't believe it. I wanted to die too, but determination convinced me that I wanted revenge against Teren. A week later, after my parents died I passed by this little antique shop and saw a doll. It looked old, and kinda ratty, but I was a sucker for antique things, especially dolls. I bought the doll, unknowing of the human soul inside. The little doll managed to break out of the box, I wasn't really surprised, I've heard about Teren trapping human souls inside dolls. The doll gave me a ring and he told me about the bond between a doll and a human. The two have not spent a long time being partners.
    Personality: Calm, Shy, Kind, when provoked Cyrus can be very angry
    Last edited by RoZo; 05-21-2011 at 10:40 AM.
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RoZo looks good Once you get a partner your in.

Btw going to add that everyone can play a doll and human IF they want. It's not necessary but they can if they dont want a partner ^^

Side note: a certain partner owes me 50k gil for not finishing his character ^^ <3

(also bumping this up :3)

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Norland
    Sex: Male, a little girl was his last partner but he deeply regrets her lost.
    Appearance: Name:  calcabrina_preview.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  5.4 KB His hair is blonde. He has a red coat with white ascot. He also wears blue trousers.
    Abilities: Knife throw (He throws multiple knives at his enemy. The knives come from the peach colored pouch he carries.)
    Telekinesis (Allows him to reuse knives from Knife Throw and throw other objects without touching the object.)
    Special ability: Norland Sheild. ( Creates a solid sheild to protect his partner. He then counters by shooting knives at the perpetraitor from his mouth.)
    Partner: Cyrus Teobaldo (RoZo.)
    History: He was asleep in old antique shop when he was purchased by someone. He woke up soon after leaving the shop and quickly attempted to break free from whoever was holding him knowing he has meet a new partner. He gave his partner a simple gold ring to wear around his partner's hand. He told him that he must wear it at all times and showed him the same ring. He then asked about the Marionette. They been trailing him sence for as long as he could remember. Due to his forgetful nature it was probably not to long ago. He has not spent to much time with his human often wandering off to explore his surrondings and taking things in. Before he was turned into a doll he was the son of a pirate. He learned how to throw knives from his father.
    Personality: He is kind and honorable young boy or in this case old doll. He often bows down when say hi or being thankful. He talks with a old style language but will talk modern english at certin times.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 05-21-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Kylesico912 sounds good but you need a partner ^^ lol if you want the little girl as your partner you can play her or find someone to play her. RoZo is in need of a partner if you would like that instead. ^^ just find a partner and your in!

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Name: Luminita Silvenneon
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_W...1%20sample.jpg
    Alliance: The Marionette
    Partner: Marv (@-GAZKUL- )
    Abilities: Teleportation
    History: Luminita was an only child who lost her parents at an early age. She never knew how or who killed her parents but because of that she became distant to other human beings. At the site of her parents death there was a couple of dolls. Why those dolls where there was beyond her. As she could not find the person responsible for the death of her parents she need something to blame and get revenge, the dolls were the closest thing. Luminita group the mysterious group, Marionette. The sole purpose of her joining was to get some type of revenge on dolls. Later on she began to understand the role of the Marionette and agree with them. Luminita met Marv shortly after joining the Marionette. They share a wristband band.
    Personality: Luminita is an quiet individual though a little odd. She is logical and has an "don't mind" attitude.
    Last edited by Elukien; 05-25-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Name: Adam
    Appearance: http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-An...mi_display.gif
    Alliance: Supporter of the Marionette
    Partner: Harmony Lynn (@Bubblegum Pop )
    Abilities: Darkness Manipulation. Can manipulate deactivated photons, creating darkness. Can also turn light into darkness by turning "off" photons. With effort, can turn darkness into concussive blasts or constructs, but these tax Adam.
    History: Having been abandoned by his mother when he was young, Adam was solely taken care of by his father. Being a cold, career driven man, he spent more time at work than he did at home. This saddened him as a young boy, but made Adam into a carbon copy of his father as he grew up. When his father died, it left Adam with the money and business his father left behind, as well as a doll his mother used to own.
    Personality: The splitting image of his father, Adam cares not for the feelings of others. He dislikes allowing others to have an advantage against him, and wishes to be the strongest. He detests weakness, but his own fault lies in his love for life. He cannot willingly take a life.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Me and RoZo are now partners. No! Not that kind!)

Seriously ._.

9. Likes Shini liked this post
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Awesome! Ok @RoZo and @Kylesico912 your accepted! of course @Black Adam is accepted. And @Ensifer needs a partner :o

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Marv
    Appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...ch&um=1&itbs=1
    Alliance: The Marionette
    Partner: Luminita (@Ensifer )
    Abilities: Disease- can cause objects/people to decay/rot/develop sores etc
    History: Made by a mad hermit living alone Marv stayed by his side until his demise at the hands of a gang of thugs, taking up an oath to avenge him, Marv killed them and is now trying to gain the power to remove their descendants as well so he joined the Marionette.
    Personality: Serious and to the point, Marv has the aggressiveness common amongst younger dolls which he uses to his advantage with a surprisingly sharp mind.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-23-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@-GAZKUL- very nice. maybe you and @Ensifer could be partners, once you two find partners your in! We just need one more pair of good guys to start ^^

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Joined up with Ensifer (Not literally)

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    Joined up with Ensifer (Not literally)
    So you and Ensifer are partners? o.o

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

looks like it

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Just pm them to be sure ok? :o

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum Pop View Post
    So you and Ensifer are partners? o.o
    Yes, our characters are partners.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Awesome you two are in! Just need another human/doll pair and we can start :o

And dont forget to puit how you met your doll and what jewelry you two share!

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information