AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How's my sig?

Guest ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2011 12:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silverneo288

Default How's my sig?

Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: So idiots can understand what constructive criticism is
    "I'd rather you hate me for everything I am
    Than have you love me for something that I can't"

2. Dislikes Meenah, Nanobyte disliked this post
    Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

Default Re: How's my sig?

I can see a few lines in the lower half of the signature behind the extraction , and i'm guessing thats supposed to be the background , but it ain't working . Looks like a simple extraction , it's too empty .There's not much to comment. You should try out some tutorials

4. Dislikes ╠-The Neo-╣ disliked this post
    Guest ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GrimStride™ View Post
    I can see a few lines in the lower half of the signature behind the extraction , and i'm guessing thats supposed to be the background , but it ain't working . Looks like a simple extraction , it's too empty .There's not much to comment. You should try out some tutorials
    ummm.... kay?

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:59 PM
    Threads

can't see theee imageeee D: . . . .

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Don't worry I changed it. My sig image was causing an obvious troll to obviously troll. So it's something completely different :P

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1st off i'm sorry if you perceived my comment as "trolling" but i did show you common courtesy by not insulting you or your work. I simply told you what i thought was wrong with it and "you should check out some tuts" was a euphemism for "you haven't actually done anything" . So i think that your insults are uncalled for
    2nd I did not at any point call you a "kid" in my comments or the rep i left you so i have no idea where you got this from...

3rd you should check out some other threads and see how their works are critisized. I think what i said was "ligh weight" .You should put your sig back up and get a second opinion

C ya around

9. Likes Tranquiose liked this post
    Senior Member The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist has a reputation beyond repute The Strategist's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Sunglasses Soccer Ball Mario 1-Up Mushroom
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 06:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: carlosx09

Funny ^_^

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. - Sun Tzu

make a dragon happy!

11. Thanks ╠-The Neo-╣ thanked for this post
    Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

There is not much I can say since it's so empty, but I'll be honest. It looks like it was made out of Microsoft Office 2007, I know because I've done something like that once in that program. I'm not mocking you or anything but you know, it does seem like that if a person spent time playing with MO 07
    Last edited by Harmonics; 04-25-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since there appears to be some confusion i reckon the thread should be closed . The guy removed the signature he wanted evaluated some time ago

Ah how i missed the melodrama

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Who? What? Where? Oh I'm sorry you mistaken me for someone who cared. But that there looked like like a pointless post their buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonics View Post
    There is not much I can say since it's so empty, but I'll be honest. It looks like it was made out of Microsoft Office 2007, I know because I've done something like that once in that program. I'm not mocking you or anything but you know, it does seem like that if a person spent time playing with MO 07
    'Tis was made in photoshop, the background had multiple colors so couldn't be removed with MSO7. I had to cut out the edges and then soften them. Why would I use MSO7 as an image editing tool anyways? Quite a rediculous assumption if you ask me

1st off i'm sorry if you perceived my comment as "trolling" but i did show you common courtesy by not insulting you or your work. I simply told you what i thought was wrong with it and "you should check out some tuts" was a euphemism for "you haven't actually done anything" . So i think that your insults are uncalled for
    2nd I did not at any point call you a "kid" in my comments or the rep i left you so i have no idea where you got this from...

3rd you should check out some other threads and see how their works are critisized. I think what i said was "ligh weight" .You should put your sig back up and get a second opinion

C ya around
    Yes you did call me kid in the negative rep for one. and two there was no where in there constructive criticism. You didn't say what could've been done better or what was wrong other than "empty" which doesn't say anything. So yes it was more than likely a post just so you could get your little post counter up. No thought what so ever
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

I said it looks like it, I didn't outright stated that "it was made in MO07". Basically, I was commenting on the visual look of it and not the way it was made.
    Last edited by Harmonics; 04-25-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ╠-The Neo-╣ View Post
    Yes you did call me kid in the negative rep for one. and two there was no where in there constructive criticism. You didn't say what could've been done better or what was wrong other than "empty" which doesn't say anything. So yes it was more than likely a post just so you could get your little post counter up. No thought what so ever
    DrDoom is that you I bet you're pullin' my leg ... again

Attempting to override the "respond" command .... Attempt failed

Uhmmm i can't seem to find the word "kid" in the negative rep i gave you . Could it be so because it's not there

I imagine that if were were cavemen our conversation would be translated like this

"you" What do you think about the wheel i just made *points at a cube*.How can i make it spin better
    *me* Hmmm dude it's a cube....Maybe you should read a manual for making wheels
    "you" You're not helping me.... and... and you're bald

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

DrDoom is that you I bet you're pullin' my leg ... again

Attempting to override the "respond" command .... Attempt failed

Uhmmm i can't seem to find the word "kid" in the negative rep i gave you . Could it be so because it's not there

I imagine that if were were cavemen our conversation would be translated like this

"you" What do you think about the wheel i just made *points at a cube*.How can i make it spin better
    *me* Hmmm dude it's a cube....Maybe you should read a manual for making wheels
    "you" You're not helping me.... and... and you're bald
    Ladies and gentlemen scotty don't

Your translation is invalid due to not being at all what was said. Plus when did cavemen say "dude"? Any numbskull would also know that there were no manuals in cavemen history. Sooo in the end you just defeated the purpose of calling at "back in cavemen" translation.

Here is how it more went down.

Me:"This is my cube what do you think? how could I improve?"
    You:"The cube is made of stone"
    Me:"That.. doesn't help at all"

Or I might be mistaken in my translation, you may have actually just been their chewing on your own foot for the sake of it making your foot cooler from the hot sun.
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

...Do you even know what constructive criticism is? o_O Grim gave you some good advice, and instead of taking it, you whined like a little kid who didn't hear what you wanted to hear. Just because he didn't say the exact words "You need to improve upon..." doesn't mean he wasn't saying that. When he said your background is empty, that means you should improve upon making your backgrounds look fuller and adding more things to it. And it was good advice, telling you to try out tutorials. It really does help guide you as to what to do with your sig. So how bout instead of insulting people who are trying to give you good advice, you take their advice and improve your work.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

19. Thanks ╠-The Neo-╣ thanked for this post
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    ...Do you even know what constructive criticism is? o_O Grim gave you some good advice, and instead of taking it, you whined like a little kid who didn't hear what you wanted to hear. Just because he didn't say the exact words "You need to improve upon..." doesn't mean he wasn't saying that. When he said your background is empty, that means you should improve upon making your backgrounds look fuller and adding more things to it. And it was good advice, telling you to try out tutorials. It really does help guide you as to what to do with your sig. So how bout instead of insulting people who are trying to give you good advice, you take their advice and improve your work.
    Because seeing your guy's cleverly unclever responses just makes my day :3

The sad part you guys keep and keep trying but I just don't care

I've known all of that since the beginning but why wouldn't I provoke you guys? You guys just make it too much fun and too easy. In the world of Anon you guys would be called troll bait. Other words that can be used is blind and naive. You're messin with an experienced troll, you won't win :3

Which also reminds me, good thing my Usertitle was reset, I was gonna change it anyways xD thanks admin just helpin me :3
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 12:15 PM.

21. Dislikes ~*Red*~ disliked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you want to improve, you need to hear opinions of others to help you improve. If we have to say oh its nice and there's nothing to fix, well then whats that? There will be no way to improve and you can't get better at what you need to do. When you post work here, expect to hear good AND bad comments. Because we don't want to be liars and say its nice; most of us want to hear the truth no matter how bad it is. But don't take it in any wrong way, and I highly doubt anyone is trolling here when it comes to the criticism; if you think someone is trolling just ignore and find other people's comments on things you post.

I'd give you my comment on what I think about your stuff but I don't see it. If I do see it, I'll be honest. I can't pretend at all, but with my honesty I will tell you how you can improve it for better. Criticism is something used to help you improve, not to boost up your ego. Its up to you to take the advice or not. But you posted here, you'll get someone to post and as I can see you don't like things some people posted so why did you post when you know there may be a chance for you to get some comments you might not like to hear. Our intentions is to be honest and help you improve, not be jerks.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    If you want to improve, you need to hear opinions of others to help you improve. If we have to say oh its nice and there's nothing to fix, well then whats that? There will be no way to improve and you can't get better at what you need to do. When you post work here, expect to hear good AND bad comments. Because we don't want to be liars and say its nice; most of us want to hear the truth no matter how bad it is. But don't take it in any wrong way, and I highly doubt anyone is trolling here when it comes to the criticism; if you think someone is trolling just ignore and find other people's comments on things you post.

I'd give you my comment on what I think about your stuff but I don't see it. If I do see it, I'll be honest. I can't pretend at all, but with my honesty I will tell you how you can improve it for better. Criticism is something used to help you improve, not to boost up your ego. Its up to you to take the advice or not. But you posted here, you'll get someone to post and as I can see you don't like things some people posted so why did you post when you know there may be a chance for you to get some comments you might not like to hear. Our intentions is to be honest and help you improve, not be jerks.
    First of all Rule 11 of the internet. Look it up.

2nd I wasn't expecting a "Nothing to fix" comment. I've seen plenty of sig on here that was set up the way I had mine. I thought it was an interesting effect and decided to try it and got blasted for it. For your inf. it was the pop off the image esque effect where parts of the image would lay apon a transparent layer giving the effect it's coming off of the pic. Other ppl do it just fine, me no I get called empty. But oh well that is their problem not mine.

PS who ever just gave me that negative rep thanks for my quest to have negative rep :3 and you were a fail of a troll. Attempting to mock my abilities of the art of trolling. Well you sir are a f***ot
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

2nd I wasn't expecting a "Nothing to fix" comment. I've seen plenty of sig on here that was set up the way I had mine. I thought it was an interesting effect and decided to try it and got blasted for it. For your inf. it was the pop off the image esque effect where parts of the image would lay apon a transparent layer giving the effect it's coming off of the pic. Other ppl do it just fine, me no I get called empty. But oh well that is their problem not mine.

PS who ever just gave me that negative rep thanks for my quest to have negative rep :3 and you were a fail of a troll. Attempting to mock my abilities of the art of trolling. Well you sir are a f***ot
    No prob. Shame I can't neg rep you again for a bit.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

For that Rule 11 thing, um... okay. o_o I really don't have much comment to that.
    I would like to see the signature though, at least, unless its the current one you have on now is the one. I don't want you thinking I'm trying to be all mean and stuff, thats all. Much as possible I want to help people and be all neutral. >_<;

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    No prob. Shame I can't neg rep you again for a bit.
    I know right? Oh well :P The more the better. Wait what are you doing out of the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    For that Rule 11 thing, um... okay. o_o I really don't have much comment to that.
    I would like to see the signature though, at least, unless its the current one you have on now is the one. I don't want you thinking I'm trying to be all mean and stuff, thats all. Much as possible I want to help people and be all neutral. >_<;

I don't feel like throwing it back up. Too lazy, I have much better things to do than worry about some people's opinions on an image I made out of boredom and some virtual repuation. And if any of you any of this virtual reputation means anything then you have a less life than that of a 5 year old cracking "your mom" jokes on XBL.

I have friends, they know I'm a troll, they still love me for who I am, then again some of them are also trolls but that's besides the point. xD

Oh btw Seung-li could you just go ahead and click that negative rep button under my profile? Much appreiciated.
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 12:49 PM.

27. Thanks Bulf thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information