AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Can't tear at my wording, though in this game guess its plausible. Why did you ignore half of my sentence I wrote to you? Trying to avoid the conflict? Hmm. Anyways reason I said that is because I was referencing to no one can be trusted. That is all.
    Unless you edited the post, I did not ignore any of your sentence. If I wanted to avoid the conflict, I never would have posted in the first place. And it looked to me as if you were referencing that YOU could not be trusted, nor could you trust Crimson. Of course, the wolves know who each other are. As wolves cannot trust townies anymore than the town can trust a wolf, it could be easy for a rookie to mess up and out themselves as a wolf in this way. Though I could just be tired and overthinking things, my eye shall remain on you for a bit longer.

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Yea, I'm surprised with @Folter 's quick in and out, certainly suspicious no? And appearently, I'm the only one that caught him.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't tear at my wording, though in this game guess its plausible. Why did you ignore half of my sentence I wrote to you? Trying to avoid the conflict? Hmm. Anyways reason I said that is because I was referencing to no one can be trusted. That is all.
    I was never good at taking initiative. But I can always try.
    To me that's a bit of a too defensive attitude, like you're hiding something. Yes, never put your full trust into anyone, but saying that no one is innocent and trustworthy is going to make it hard for others to believe you when you do come up with a plausible statement that would benefit the town, assuming you are town. Therefore please re-explain your reasoning for no one can be trusted.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    @Kagami Sama I think its more so, you put a bulleyes target on yourself by what you just said..
    therefore people will remember, that and use it against you more in the game to say your a wolfie...

good example, Scruffy just noted your words down.. xDD (so did I lol.. you can't ever trust new players, ever.. they tend to be wolfs 50% of the time sometimes.. xD)

[Also on a random side note, not using colored fonts since, apperantly its too bright, will only do that for this thread, that is all.]
    You joined in May 2012. How new old can you be. But yeah people can put a wolf label on me if they want, but they'll ve gravefully dissapointed in the end. Being on a 3ds I rush. Anyone else realize what its like to post on a 3ds -_-.. Mistakes occur a lot.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Yea, I'm surprised with @Folter 's quick in and out, certainly suspicious no? And appearently, I'm the only one that caught him.
    Well, I havent seem him/her since in the thread. Looking, their name doesnt pop up on the front page, so they just arent on.

No reactions to Scruffy voting for you though? Not sure if you just didnt see it or are ignoring it

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I seriously dislike the slow internet now, it made me read posts slower. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508
    Glad I decided to check this before getting on [Prototype] xDAh, I have no knowledge of THG whatsoever, so I'm going into this game completely blind -_-
    No worries, not everyone here knows what Hunger Games is, lol. If I didn't watch Hunger Games, I wouldn't know the story either. But not knowing the movie or novels aren't really relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    Why so eager to back Scruffy, @CrimsonMoon ? Trying to slide yourself into the conversation without being noticed too much? Tsk, tsk.
    I don't see why I should disagree for good points. And I'm not backing Scruffy, I just agree with his points. No, why would I do that? I'm invisible, and if I don't want to be noticed, I wouldn't post anything. But no, I don't use my invisibility as an excuse to not post anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama
    Sorry if I can't really quote or mention easily. On a 3ds.. But yeah Crimson. You shouldn't trust me. Then again can I trust you? I think not!.
    True, and I don't trust you. For all I know, you could be a wolf. o_o You said I shouldn't trust you. Hmm, what really sounds suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly
    Being conservative doesn't necessarily mean not saying anything. All I'm really saying is choose your words carefully and don't bark too much.
    Fair enough. But even if we choose our words carefully, people are bound to misinterpret it.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Every game? You haven't even been getting the ball rolling in this one. xD

Would I like you to start off every day phase with spammy posts, telling others to question without doing so yourself, and not contributing a whole lot for town in general unless pressured to? Nope.

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]
    Uh yea, The ONE game I TRIED to let someone ELSE do it instead..... Good logic there, chief. Oh so mad about a little reference that wasn't Hunger Games and wasn't about the game at had other than poking fun at the host. TSK, TSK. Talk about a waste of a vote, or was it? Trying to turn the Town against me, to weed out townies to make the wolves job easier? Well, sir. You'll need more than that!

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Fair enough. But even if we choose our words carefully, people are bound to misinterpret it.
    Then it is your responsibility to make the people who misinterpret understand.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@Kagami Sama joining dates to forum don't do much lol
    plus, this is my third wolf game so far xDD

also, don't worry.. I had to play a whole wolf game on an ipad, it was cool.. for a while but it was ew, since I kept making errors.. so sad (yes I know off topic.. don't bark at me...)

@MaruDashi Scruffy voted for someone? when? o_o

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You joined in May 2012. How new old can you be. But yeah people can put a wolf label on me if they want, but they'll ve gravefully dissapointed in the end. Being on a 3ds I rush. Anyone else realize what its like to post on a 3ds -_-.. Mistakes occur a lot.
    Not nearly as difficult as using a PSP or the stupid AF app.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    I was never good at taking initiative. But I can always try.
    To me that's a bit of a too defensive attitude, like you're hiding something. Yes, never put your full trust into anyone, but saying that no one is innocent and trustworthy is going to make it hard for others to believe you when you do come up with a plausible statement that would benefit the town, assuming you are town. Therefore please re-explain your reasoning for no one can be trusted.
    Well four people are pointing fingers at me? Obviously I'll defend myself. This game reminds me of Survivor lol. Unless I'm wrong and I should trust you and everyone else.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yea, Bear with me, Maru... NASCAR's on, and folks are posting at the same time as me. So I'm re-reading as soon as I post.

Fair enough, @CrimsonMoon . Will you be joining him in voting for me, then?

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

But yeah people can put a wolf label on me if they want, but they'll ve gravefully dissapointed in the end.
    That's what they all say.

Oh guys, I'm a town, label me a wolf all you want but I swear you'll be disappointed.
    Does that make you trust me? Don't think so.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    @Kagami Sama joining dates to forum don't do much lol
    plus, this is my third wolf game so far xDD

also, don't worry.. I had to play a whole wolf game on an ipad, it was cool.. for a while but it was ew, since I kept making errors.. so sad (yes I know off topic.. don't bark at me...)

@MaruDashi Scruffy voted for someone? when? o_o
    Every game? You haven't even been getting the ball rolling in this one. xD

Would I like you to start off every day phase with spammy posts, telling others to question without doing so yourself, and not contributing a whole lot for town in general unless pressured to? Nope.

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]
    ^^ right there =3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well four people are pointing fingers at me? Obviously I'll defend myself. This game reminds me of Survivor lol. Unless I'm wrong and I should trust you and everyone else.
    Of course you shouldn't put your trust into me or anyone without good reason. But it isn't a reason to assume everyone talking is guilty. Please do show this 'defense' of yours.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is some fairly flimsy reasoning. Could be experiencing internet issues, something came up in real life, etc. Anything could explain his absence.
    Uh yea, The ONE game I TRIED to let someone ELSE do it instead..... Good logic there, chief. Oh so mad about a little reference that wasn't Hunger Games and wasn't about the game at had other than poking fun at the host. TSK, TSK. Talk about a waste of a vote, or was it? Trying to turn the Town against me, to weed out townies to make the wolves job easier? Well, sir. You'll need more than that!
    DeathBlade. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show. Scruffy's going to lead town to victory like he has every game he's played in. But Scruffy can't exactly do this alone. Fulfill your role in this game, contribute, and things will be just fine.

Again, I'm not angry..you're just not playing Wolf. This isn't a thread for you to inflate your post count with. You're supposed to be playing a forum game.

Also no vote in this game is wasted. I can change my vote whenever I want, or leave it on you until the end of the phase in hopes that you get lynched. I'll use it however I see fit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Not nearly as difficult as using a PSP or the stupid AF app.
    Then take a cookie. I applaud people taking advantage of me not being able to reply to everyone. Good strategy but in the long run it won't help you finding the wolves. I can't reply to everyone and I can tell I'm in trouble. Lol all I can say is on my 3ds I must rush, but you people may do what you may. I know the truth at least.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then take a cookie. I applaud people taking advantage of me not being able to reply to everyone. Good strategy but in the long run it won't help you finding the wolves. I can't reply to everyone and I can tell I'm in trouble. Lol all I can say is on my 3ds I must rush, but you people may do what you may. I know the truth at least.
    No hurry, but maybe reply within the next few hours, yes?

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No one is taking advantage of you not replying. To my knowledge, no one even mentioned any lack of replying.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Anyway, I'm out for now for I must dine. Happy Hunting.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Of course you shouldn't put your trust into me or anyone without good reason. But it isn't a reason to assume everyone talking is guilty. Please do show this 'defense' of yours.
    Well on page 2 I was joking calling ppl out o_o. My defense is simple. I rushed due to my 3ds and I made a mistake. Must I go into detail on how slow my 3ds is? Its my defense and best I can do on this due to the fact that I can barely post. We'll see I guess. Take advantage of my mistake if you may, but maybe you should consider this. The wolf is loving this. So couldn't the wolf be trying to put me into a corner when he/she knows I can't do anything bout it.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@MaruDashi a, I see now
    also

off for the night.

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Right.... First off, I'm mentioning him, and waiting for him to come back on and explain himself, before I let him go. It can be easily explained, sure. But I'd still like to hear his explanation.

Secondly, Lead the town to victory, huh? 'Cept when playing as a wolf. ;P So I have to play perfectly by your rules and your ways of playing in order to even count and be apart of the game? What a load to phewie. If I played like that, folks would hate me for being mad about the abundance of pokemon memes posted during the games. One post directed at the host isn't trying to inflate my post count. I've been a member since 2004. If I cared about post count, would be under 2,000 posts? Hell It wasn't until I started playing the Wolf Games that I even got past 1,000. You belittle me with that statement. And to top it off, you want me to do my part, yet I can't ask others to do something menial, that I'm just tired of doing and just want a change of pace, to do? Really? I'll do my part for the town, not for you.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme
    Either role imo, townie or not, can benefit from being cautious. So, if anyone here is trying to be suspicious of someone who is wasting time by posting comments that lead to nowhere, in a defense for being cautious and not radical, then don't.
    People are going to be suspicious of you, no matter if you post or not, or if you post little or too much. The game is just like this. It doesn't matter if you post too little or too much, as long as we can lynch the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508
    Though it's true that you can't trust anyone, telling people that they can't trust you isn't exactly the best way to prove innocence.
    True, people are bound to point fingers at you for saying something suspicious like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    Kagami Sama isnt the point to try to get people to trust you? Im not sure if this is just a rookie mistake or if you called out already youre a wolf o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi
    I think its more so, you put a bulleyes target on yourself by what you just said..
    therefore people will remember, that and use it against you more in the game to say your a wolfie...
    It's suspicious when he said not to trust him. I'm not sure either if he's a wolf or he's just being a new player. But I'm keeping my eyes on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama
    But yeah people can put a wolf label on me if they want, but they'll ve gravefully dissapointed in the end.
    Anyone can claim that they're not wolf when they're actually a wolf. By saying this, it's as if you want people to label you as a wolf. Are you? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    Fair enough, CrimsonMoon. Will you be joining him in voting for me, then?
    Are you implying that you're a wolf and I should vote for you? I've got my eyes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly
    Then it is your responsibility to make the people who misinterpret understand.
    Yes, that's the point of the game. But by being too defensive, people can use that against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daken
    That's what they all say.

Oh guys, I'm a town, label me a wolf all you want but I swear you'll be disappointed.
    Does that make you trust me? Don't think so.
    Good point there. Even if you say you're not wolf, you can't stop people from being suspicious of you. You can clarify. But when he dared us to label him as a wolf, so it made him even more suspicious.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Good point there. Even if you say you're not wolf, you can't stop people from being suspicious of you. You can clarify. But when he dared us to label him as a wolf, so it made him even more suspicious.
    Lol he dared.
    Ah I remember when I told people I was a wolf straight up, and made it to the end.

Just gotta see who you believe or not I suppose.

Made a mistake, now wants to be all innocent, going to be funny if he actually is a wolf.

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Yea, Bear with me, Maru... NASCAR's on, and folks are posting at the same time as me. So I'm re-reading as soon as I post.

Fair enough, @CrimsonMoon . Will you be joining him in voting for me, then?
    This is some fairly flimsy reasoning. Could be experiencing internet issues, something came up in real life, etc. Anything could explain his absence.

DeathBlade. Just sit down, relax, and enjoy the show. Scruffy's going to lead town to victory like he has every game he's played in. But Scruffy can't exactly do this alone. Fulfill your role in this game, contribute, and things will be just fine.

Again, I'm not angry..you're just not playing Wolf. This isn't a thread for you to inflate your post count with. You're supposed to be playing a forum game.

Also no vote in this game is wasted. I can change my vote whenever I want, or leave it on you until the end of the phase in hopes that you get lynched. I'll use it however I see fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    <3

But in the end, it really shouldnt matter who does what work so long as we get the wolves
    Questions,

Death, do you think MaruDashi could be a wolf?

Death, why would Scruffy be wasting his vote on someone that uses weak points like saying someone was just "In-and-out and could be a wolf"? Anyone, especially someone hasn't even talked yet. could be a wolf.

MaruDashi you sure do seem to be talking general information about what's happening instead of saying you opinions at hand, why?

Closed Thread

Thread Information