AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Kid On The Block

Member battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: WaywardChili

Default New Kid On The Block

Or to this forum, anyway. I would think that since I'm new some of you might wanna know a little about me, so here:
    Hi. I am a pretty big anime fan. While, like most, my first anime was likely Pokemon or Yugioh or Dragon Ball Z, I wasn't really an anime fan back then and I didn't appreciate a lot of the shows that came on tv (or not on TV, for that matter). I never really got into anime until around late 2011, when I first played a game called Super Smash Flash II. I noticed a character named Ichigo on it and that he was from something called "Bleach". Not to terribly long after that, I noticed that Bleach was on TV, and this made me curious about anime. I asked friends about anime, and they looked into it and showed me Fullmetal Alchemist. Soon, the show Durarara!! started airing on Adult Swim, and that's when I'd like to say that I really became an anime fan, because I think that was the first show that I really kept up with. It's still a favorite of mine to this day. Nowadays I watch a lot of anime on TV, though I occasionally by DVDs or just plain watch them online. I'm especially fond of watching anime on Toonami, and am currently enjoying Soul Eater, Tenchi Muyo GXP, and Inuyasha. My favorite anime ever however is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I also really like Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Bakemonogatari, and Death Note.

Unrelated to anime and more about me and my other interests:
    I'm a pretty chill guy usually, however I cannot stand hatred of any sort, and as such, I have created a goal to eliminate all hatred from the face of the internet, hence why you might hear me call myself "The Hero of the Internet".

I also love playing video games, watching some cartoons, watching Dr. Who and The Big Bang Theory, and enjoy partaking in the brony and furry fandoms, as I am a brony and a furry.

Video game wise, my favorite video games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII, and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Music wise, I enjoy progressive rock. I like 70s and 80s rock especially, and hair metal is nice. My favorite bands are: Kansas, Green Day, Weird Al, and AC/DC.

Sorry if talking about myself annoys you.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Also, feel free to comment on any of this.
    I look forward to meeting you guys and hope to have fun on this forum.

Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Kid On The Block

Hi and welcome to AF.

That's neat how you got into anime and we have the same favorite anime in Gurren Lagann. I like all the video games that you have listened and I can tell that you have a great taste in music.
    Now all that being said, I hope you enjoy your time here on AF and I hope that you make a lot of friends here. Now show us your "fighting spirit" as Kamina would say.

Member battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1 has a reputation beyond repute battlechili1's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to AF.

That's neat how you got into anime and we have the same favorite anime in Gurren Lagann. I like all the video games that you have listened and I can tell that you have a great taste in music.
    Now all that being said, I hope you enjoy your time here on AF and I hope that you make a lot of friends here. Now show us your "fighting spirit" as Kamina would say.
    Awesome! Thanks for the welcome, and I do hope as well to make plenty of friends, and, of course, show my fighting spirit. I'm glad you've got some of the same favorite shows and games and like my taste in music!
    ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWAH!

Member nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Heart
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2013 11:40 PM
    Bed, Bedroom, House, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky Way.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hiya~ Welcome to the AF community! ^_^
    I recommend reading the forum rules here~ They're informative!

As for your likes, I am similar to you in the way of video games ^_^ My all-time favourites are Final Fantasy X, the Kingdom Hearts series, and Metropolismana... oh! And Harvest moon~

Hope you enjoy it here :3 If you need to chat with anyone ever, shoot me a message!

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

@Sakitan

You took my job Q.Q

Anyway, yeah, the rules help keep us all ruly...I don't know, that made more sense in my head. But there are a few things, have fun. That's number one...or is that two, after the rule thing. Be happy, that's, three I guess. And five, have this cookie, (they're awesome cookies).

6. Likes nekonekotime liked this post
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sakitan View Post
    Hiya~ Welcome to the AF community! ^_^
    I recommend reading the forum rules here~ They're informative!

As for your likes, I am similar to you in the way of video games ^_^ My all-time favourites are Final Fantasy X, the Kingdom Hearts series, and Metropolismana... oh! And Harvest moon~

Hope you enjoy it here :3 If you need to chat with anyone ever, shoot me a message!
    Thanks for the welcome! I've already given the rules a look, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give them a more detailed reading. Its just a little weird that you'd suggest it since people are required to read the rules when joining. Still, I understand that not everyone does what they are supposed to, so thanks for reminding me! Cool about the video games, and while I do kind of like Harvest Moon, I really enjoy its spinoffs Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. It's Harvest Moon with a storyline and monsters to fight. Also, if you don't know all ready, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Final Fantasy X Collection will be released on PS3 later this year I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro245 View Post
    @Sakitan

You took my job Q.Q

Anyway, yeah, the rules help keep us all ruly...I don't know, that made more sense in my head. But there are a few things, have fun. That's number one...or is that two, after the rule thing. Be happy, that's, three I guess. And five, have this cookie, (they're awesome cookies).
    Thanks for the welcome and the cookie!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
    @Sakitan : I already looked at the rules, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look again and read in a more detailed manner. The thing is, it requires you to read them to join. xD Cool that you like some of the same games I do. I enjoy Harvest Moon, but I prefer its spinoff Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, which is that game but with fighting and a storyline. It might make you happy to know that Final Fantasy X Collection and Kingdom Hearts HD Remix are going to come out later this year I believe.
    @Nitro: Thanks for the welcome and cookie.

Also, for some reason I posted this here a moment ago and it said it had to be approved by a Mod, but it's letting me post elsewhere and it let me post this. Thought this was weird.
    Last edited by Ranshiin; 04-26-2013 at 04:10 AM.

Member nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Heart
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2013 11:40 PM
    Bed, Bedroom, House, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky Way.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

but I prefer its spinoff Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, which is that game but with fighting and a storyline.
    I prefer Rune Factory as well actually ^_^ I played it once in a game store as a demo game, but never bought it T^T I should though.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sakitan View Post

I prefer Rune Factory as well actually ^_^ I played it once in a game store as a demo game, but never bought it T^T I should though.
    Definitely. It's really great! It's storyline is a little basic, but its still nice that it has one and I enjoy the dungeon style progression where you can go from dungeon to dungeon defeating bosses to progress the story and gain access to new things. And of course, being a Harvest Moon games, it has farming, but it feels a bit like a chore to farm in the game.

10. Likes nekonekotime liked this post
    Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Sakitan

You took my job Q.Q

Don't fall for it! The rules are designed to make us all mindless zombies.!
    Welcome to AF btw! Enjoy. Gurren Lagaan is awesome :P.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy the boards! Ive found this to be a fairly easy place to fit in and have good discussions.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    Don't fall for it! The rules are designed to make us all mindless zombies.!
    Welcome to AF btw! Enjoy. Gurren Lagaan is awesome :P.
    Won't you join us? It doesn't hurt, the conversion. Just follow me now

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Won't you join us? It doesn't hurt, the conversion. Just follow me now
    No I shall not! I'd rather watch 4kids One Piece.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    No I shall not! I'd rather watch 4kids One Piece.
    Woah woah woah woah woah....Let's not make decisions that one would regret later on. 4Kids is one monster of a dubbing company. Are you really sure you'd want to subject yourself to such torture?

16. Likes Anime Forum liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by battlechili1 View Post

Or to this forum, anyway. I would think that since I'm new some of you might wanna know a little about me, so here:
    Hi. I am a pretty big anime fan. While, like most, my first anime was likely Pokemon or Yugioh or Dragon Ball Z, I wasn't really an anime fan back then and I didn't appreciate a lot of the shows that came on tv (or not on TV, for that matter). I never really got into anime until around late 2011, when I first played a game called Super Smash Flash II. I noticed a character named Ichigo on it and that he was from something called "Bleach". Not to terribly long after that, I noticed that Bleach was on TV, and this made me curious about anime. I asked friends about anime, and they looked into it and showed me Fullmetal Alchemist. Soon, the show Durarara!! started airing on Adult Swim, and that's when I'd like to say that I really became an anime fan, because I think that was the first show that I really kept up with. It's still a favorite of mine to this day. Nowadays I watch a lot of anime on TV, though I occasionally by DVDs or just plain watch them online. I'm especially fond of watching anime on Toonami, and am currently enjoying Soul Eater, Tenchi Muyo GXP, and Inuyasha. My favorite anime ever however is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I also really like Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Bakemonogatari, and Death Note.

Unrelated to anime and more about me and my other interests:
    I'm a pretty chill guy usually, however I cannot stand hatred of any sort, and as such, I have created a goal to eliminate all hatred from the face of the internet, hence why you might hear me call myself "The Hero of the Internet".

I also love playing video games, watching some cartoons, watching Dr. Who and The Big Bang Theory, and enjoy partaking in the brony and furry fandoms, as I am a brony and a furry.

Video game wise, my favorite video games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII, and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Music wise, I enjoy progressive rock. I like 70s and 80s rock especially, and hair metal is nice. My favorite bands are: Kansas, Green Day, Weird Al, and AC/DC.

Sorry if talking about myself annoys you.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Also, feel free to comment on any of this.
    I look forward to meeting you guys and hope to have fun on this forum.
    New kid on the block?

Hello there and Welcome to the forum! *Drum rolls, fanfares and confetti*

Hahahaha, yeah I guess you're right with the part of a lot of us having Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! among the first animes we have ever watched. ;-) However among mine was also Sailor Moon (not Dragon Bal Z), good times, good times.

Don't you worry, I don't mind your writing. I hope that you'll like it in here and that you'll stay here with us. Here you have the very important rules to this forum: http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php (read it to make Ranshiin and the other moderators happy).

See you around!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

18. Likes battlechili1 liked this post
    Member kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Glasses Red Pisces United Federation Of Planets
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome. ^^
    Lol though I'm a little late haha.
    I thought it was funny when they first told me to look at the rules I was worrying I did something wrong haha, but I guess they do that with everyone. = P
    BTW what's a toonami? I don't think I've ever heard of that term before haha.
    But I really enjoyed Gurren Lagann to as well as Soul Eater. ^^
    I hope you have a great time here. ^^

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kanochi View Post
    Welcome. ^^
    Lol though I'm a little late haha.
    I thought it was funny when they first told me to look at the rules I was worrying I did something wrong haha, but I guess they do that with everyone. = P
    BTW what's a toonami? I don't think I've ever heard of that term before haha.
    But I really enjoyed Gurren Lagann to as well as Soul Eater. ^^
    I hope you have a great time here. ^^
    Thanks for the welcome! Toonami is a television block that airs a lot of anime. It originally started airing in the late 90s on Cartoon Network, where a lot of the anime was censored, and it was cancelled in 2008. In 2012, it returned as part of Adult Swim (late night Cartoon Network) Saturday Night schedule, and thus returned, but with much, much less censorship. What makes the block so interesting is that in between commercials, a talking robot named TOM will appear on a space ship called the Absolution and perhaps give speeches about life, or review video games, or simply talk about what's new that's going to start airing or what shows are currently airing. Currently, every saturday night, Toonami airs, and it is currently airing Bleach, Naruto, Soul Eater, IGPX, Thundercats (Not anime), Sym Bionic Titan (Not anime), Eureka Seven, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, and Inuyasha. Does that help?

21. Thanks kanochi thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by battlechili1 View Post

Woah woah woah woah woah....Let's not make decisions that one would regret later on. 4Kids is one monster of a dubbing company. Are you really sure you'd want to subject yourself to such torture?
    You're right. Becoming a zombie isn't as bad as watching 4kids One Piece. Eat away.

Member kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Glasses Red Pisces United Federation Of Planets
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:22 PM
    Threads

@battlechili1 Ah! I see. ^^ Thank you yeah that helps alot haha.
    That's pretty neat. ^^ Will have to look into it more.
    And welcome again to the forums. = P

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FIGHT THE POWAH. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the welcome Ranshiin.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@battlechili1 : Hello, newcomer. Welcome to the Greatest Anime Forum Online Today: AF!!

Enjoy yourself, make as many new friends as your heart desires, and most importantly . . .

Have a dandy-riffic week ahead, gosh-darnit!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and greetings
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information