AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: E3 2013 Discussion

Member HeroValor is on a distinguished road HeroValor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2013 07:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: E3 2013 Discussion

Seeing Sony's presentation really gave me hope for their future, since for a while people have been wondering if they are going to survive. As amazing as some of their news was, my favorite is the fact their opening doors for indie makers to have the chance to make a name for themselves.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    No one cares the media stuff, in the sense that it's not a big issue since the Xbox is already doing it anyways. But at the same time, it's useless stuff. That's what PC and Tablets are for...but they aren't really bothering people aside from the focus they are putting on it instead of GAMING.

There's nothing evolutionary about something that tablets and PCs can already do. Focus on gaming, please. (Which arguably, Skype is the only useful thing),

That has nothing to do with it, lol.

The Fat PS3s had YLOD so I don't see your point.

The PS4 is better because it offers more goodies and less BS for the cheaper price.

@GuiltySpark

DRM needs to stay on PC and only on PC.

You don't seem to know how Xbox's used game DRM works though then.

And you have to jump through 231231231 hoops just to play the a game in another console, while on the PS3, for most of the it time all you have to do is hand your friend the game.
    You're starting to confuse me TBH. You say X1 needs to focus on gaming, but when the topic comes up about the games being released on the system.. you seem to always have a reason to think that isn't so important. Lol, what is it?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    You're starting to confuse me TBH. You say X1 needs to focus on gaming, but when the topic comes up about the games being released on the system.. you seem to always have a reason to think that isn't so important. Lol, what is it?
    Games on the system don't matter if MS is pulling 10000000000 BSs on the system, that's what I meant and especially when MS is now trying to pull BS like are doing with Killer Instinct. And if you try to defend what they are doing with Killer Instinct, especially as fighter fanatic....then damn.

When I say focus on "gaming", I don't mean "giving us" games but instead improving the gaming experience instead of improving the experience of casuals.

Consoles need to stop trying to be PC/Tablets.

Nobody cared about Music/Video Unlimited for PS4 either...that's not "evolution" that's called a computer.

Sony and Microsoft needs to stop making their consoles a second computer.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 08:29 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

We cant watch the Pokemon developers roundtable. WHHHHHHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEEEEE GAAAAME FREEEEEAK?!?!

This live twitter thing is crap

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    We cant watch the Pokemon developers roundtable. WHHHHHHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEEEEE GAAAAME FREEEEEAK?!?!

This live twitter thing is crap
    Oh wait I totally forgot. :S

Was gonna watch it later today but is the stream really not working?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Oh wait I totally forgot. :S

Was gonna watch it later today but is the stream really not working?
    Its not that the stream doesnt work, they just arent broadcasting it, period. Which is some BUUUUUULLLLL
    Instead theyre doing a live tweet from the official pokemon twitter =/

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

This feature in Dead Rising 3 looks awesome. It utilizes the Kinect and the Smart Glass app.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/de...tion-detailed/

And while I agree DRM is an issue to be unhappy about, Im not concerned with it. I almost exclusively buy games on launch day. However, I do think MS is screwing up royally trying to be so restrictive. I can only guess they believe the developing companies will see how it benefits them (the DC's) and MS hope to win their services and thus win customers by having the better game library. I could be way off base though.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Games on the system don't matter if MS is pulling 10000000000 BSs on the system, that's what I meant and especially when MS is now trying to pull BS like are doing with Killer Instinct. And if you try to defend what they are doing with Killer Instinct, especially as fighter fanatic....then damn.

When I say focus on "gaming", I don't mean "giving us" games but instead improving the gaming experience instead of improving the experience of casuals.

Consoles need to stop trying to be PC/Tablets.

Nobody cared about Music/Video Unlimited for PS4 either...that's not "evolution" that's called a computer.

Sony and Microsoft needs to stop making their consoles a second computer.
    Trust me, defending X1 on here will be futile. The X1 made mistakes that they will regret, anyone who plays games can realize that. The PS4 had a more reputable conference no doubt, but does that mean the X1 will fail? I'm not sold on that TBH as noone can predict the outcome of both systems at release and through the years.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    This feature in Dead Rising 3 looks awesome. It utilizes the Kinect and the Smart Glass app.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/de...tion-detailed/

And while I agree DRM is an issue to be unhappy about, Im not concerned with it. I almost exclusively buy games on launch day. However, I do think MS is screwing up royally trying to be so restrictive. I can only guess they believe the developing companies will see how it benefits them (the DC's) and MS hope to win their services and thus win customers by having the better game library. I could be way off base though.
    @Anime Forum

This what I mean with innovative, a bit giimick-ish but it's IMPROVING THE GAMING experience (so far that's one thing though, they need to focus more on this)....Focusing on the games...and less on media.

However, one right doesn't correct 1000 wrongs.

@GG
    It's not about buying used games only though, but also about SELLING them (not trading online BS), or let your friend borrow it. Sony did that right.

Glad you see it's BS though.....I hope they change their complete model though...I doubt it.

__

It will fail at launch but not as a whole if they do something about it.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anime Forum

This what I mean with innovative, a bit giimick-ish but it's IMPROVING THE GAMING experience (so far that's one thing though, they need to focus more on this)....Focusing on the games...and less on media.

However, one right doesn't correct 1000 wrongs.

It's not about buying used games only though, but also about SELLING them (not trading online BS), or let your friend borrow it. Sony did that right.

Glad you see it's BS though.....I hope they change their complete model though...I doubt it.

__

It will fail at launch but not as a whole if they do something about it.
    I understand mostly everything you say, but saying it will fail at launch may be a bit harsh. You may end up right, but I'm sticking by it will sell well at launch lol. I may eat those words, but ah well. xD

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I understand mostly everything you say, but saying it will fail at launch may be a bit harsh. You may end up right, but I'm sticking by it will sell well at launch lol. I may eat those words, but ah well. xD
    Xbox 360 was a cool system regardless of some minor BS.

But I don't see people breaking doors over an Xbox one, I just don't see it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If its worth mentioning, my brothers often mention the hardcore/casual gamers are only talking about purchasing the X1 and I doubt it only happens to be that school talking about wanting it. Weak point yeah, but do you think newer gamers will go PS4? Just curious about your take.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If its worth mentioning, my brothers often mention the hardcore/casual gamers are only talking about purchasing the X1 and I doubt it only happens to be that school talking about wanting it. Weak point yeah, but do you think newer gamers will go PS4? Just curious about your take.
    1) Casuals
    2) Blind Fanboys
    3) I know that MS is full of BS but I don't care, and I know they want all my money when it isn't warranted and I don't care if they take all my rights as a consumer and I know they don't care about what I think unlike Sony but I will will give them my money until I got bankrupt fanboys

Will get it.

Newer gamers got the PS3 and the Xbox right? Newer gamers will get the Xbox1 because they aren't aware, but that's it.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1) Casuals
    2) Blind Fanboys
    3) I know that MS is full of BS but I don't care, and I know they want all my money when it isn't warranted and I don't care if they take all my rights as a consumer and I know they don't care about what I think unlike Sony but I will will give them my money until I got bankrupt fanboys

Will get it.

Newer gamers got the PS3 and the Xbox right? Newer gamers will get the Xbox1 because they aren't aware, but that's it.
    You forgot.

4) I like the system. I even know a PS3 gamer jumping to X1. Not sure why though TBH.

I just feel newer gamers won't care so much about the route gaming may be going down. Younger teenagers and pre-teens may even like the media aspect, as they weren't around for the days without it.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You forgot.

4) I like the system. I even know a PS3 gamer jumping to X1. Not sure why though TBH.

I just feel newer gamers won't care so much about the route gaming may be going down. Younger teenagers and pre-teens may even like the media aspect, as they weren't around for the days without it.
    He needs to see a doctor.

They don't care because they didn't expiriene how gaming like back in the late 1990s.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I think a lot of this speculation is pointless right now. Why dont we all just wait for the sales figures to come out?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I think a lot of this speculation is pointless right now. Why dont we all just wait for the sales figures to come out?
    That's true.

I mean, the internet is a good way to have a good idea is something will do good or bad but I think you're right.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Illumiroom

I just imagine playing a game like Batman Arkham City, Gears of War (crazy blood splatters!!) or CoD and using an add on like the Illumiroom.

Also that snow effect could be really cool. there might be all sorts of cool uses for devices like this. I imagine it will be for all consoles but the video said the prototype uses a kinect sensor. The next gen kinect is pretty powerful. Noticing wrist turns and all around just a more detailed view of everything. This is an interesting link regarding the potential for the Kinect sensor http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/31/43...crosoft-kinect

19. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He needs to see a doctor.

They don't care because they didn't expiriene how gaming like back in the late 1990s.
    Exactly. The media aspect could very well appeal to a younger audience of gamers, at least I would think so.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^That was really cool but I feel like it will get old fast for some people.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Exactly. The media aspect could very well appeal to a younger audience of gamers, at least I would think so.
    I'm confused how you realized my butchered English on that post. xD

Also, "these young audience" can get a tablet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^That was really cool but I feel like it will get old fast for some people.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I'm confused how you realized my butchered English on that post. xD

Also, "these young audience" can get a tablet.
    Lol, I've seen worse xD. Some people on other forums can't spell at all.... Ratchet is a good definition? <_<.

They can, but as each few years go by the gaming community will grow with younger fans of games. The X1 may have a stronger effect to it as the media aspect could come off as "cool" and "hip".

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, I've seen worse xD. Some people on other forums can't spell at all.... Ratchet is a good definition? <_<.

They can, but as each few years go by the gaming community will grow with younger fans of games. The X1 may have a stronger effect to it as the media aspect could come off as "cool" and "hip".
    You want my honest opinion?

If I was a kid, the emdia would be an excuse so my PARENTS buy me the console, I'll be like "Mom YOU CAN WATCH NETFLIX on the console"

Gamers use the media cause it's there but we can live without it.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Guess PS4 will require an HDTV
    http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You want my honest opinion?

If I was a kid, the emdia would be an excuse so my PARENTS buy me the console, I'll be like "Mom YOU CAN WATCH NETFLIX on the console"

Gamers use the media cause it's there but we can live without it.
    Yeah we can, but kids "may" find it cool. I'd probably use it as an excuse as well, but I'd say the appeal of media to kids and teenagers may beef up X1 sales. Even if the boost is small.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah we can, but kids "may" find it cool. I'd probably use it as an excuse as well, but I'd say the appeal of media to kids and teenagers may beef up X1 sales. Even if the boost is small.
    Maybe.

Hopefully educate themselves and buy a PS4 or a WiiU instead.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon just won the world.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__