AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overwatch

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Overwatch

Do we really not have an Overwatch thread?

Anywayways. Who plays? I play on the ps4!

I main Symmetra (support 4 lyfe) and second Bastion.

The game is real fun and easy going so I enjoy playing it a lot!

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Default Re: Overwatch

My nephew plays it on his PS4 and I just watch him most of the time. His main was Junkrat for a while, but now averages between 30-40 kills a game with Zenyatta and from watching him, he's pretty good. He has his bad days and just rages and whines at Mei and Reaper players, even though he should know to keep his distance from them.

This game is pretty awesome. The various attacks are incredible to see in action and the matches can get so intense and down to the wire. My only hang-up is that there's no in-game story mode. I mean, before the game, even the beta came out, we learn about all these characters, their different personalities and some of their backstory, but we don't get to experience anything in their world unfolding first hand. I know Blizzard is working on it, but they should have had that all ready at launch. The loot crates need more exciting finds other than sprays, skins, or audio clips. It needs something like the 'perk' system in BO3: Zombies. Something like round-limited armor boosts or faster reloads. Although that stuff always favors the people willing to throw down as much money as they can to obtain everything.

While watching people play on the PS4, I find it sad that little to no one tries to work as a team. The headsets could be used, but all the games and servers my nephew gets into has absolutely nobody using them. Watching Youtube gameplay on PC is a different matter. Those matches turn epic pretty quickly. Although, of course they would or else they wouldn't post the video.

If I had a copy of my own I'd have to be on PC so I can use a mouse more effectively. Since I've only watched the gameplay, I can't really say whom I'd be good with, but in most games I favor the faster characters that get out of danger; just not a person so weak they die quickly. So I'd have to say my first characters I'd try on for size would be either Lucio, 76, Genji, and maybe Tracer.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post

While watching people play on the PS4, I find it sad that little to no one tries to work as a team. The headsets could be used, but all the games and servers my nephew gets into has absolutely nobody using them. Watching Youtube gameplay on PC is a different matter. Those matches turn epic pretty quickly. Although, of course they would or else they wouldn't post the video.
    I actually thought somehow my settings were changed to stop allowing in-game chat at one point. I played for DAYS and no one said anything. It'd show people connected to chat but not a single person would say anything. I heard people my first few games, but the more I played the less anyone said anything.

Luckily I've played a few matches with people who understood what I was going for and were thanking me in appropriate places via the pre-determined texts. But as support I should NOT be expected to carry the payload the most out of everyone on the team. (it happened a few times when I was down there by myself pushing it all alone cause my team was off sniffing flowers somewhere)

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't seem to be any good at MOBAs. :/

I don't know anybody that I can play it with anyway, and no money. Plus I'd probably end up buying it on PC and end up raging at the mouse warlords -_-
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2022 10:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    But as support I should NOT be expected to carry the payload the most out of everyone on the team. (it happened a few times when I was down there by myself pushing it all alone cause my team was off sniffing flowers somewhere)
    Yeah, Ive seen that often at times. They go for the action and get the kills, thinking they're doing good, and they don't realize what the objective is. I bet you were forced to change out of a Support character to either an 'Offense' or 'Tank' character.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I'll be honest, I was never that interested. It doesn't sound like my thing, especially with the lack of a solo story based mode. And that interest only dropped even lower after seeing the nastiness the fanbase and Blizzard themselves sent at Battleborn, and honestly the fanbase as a whole with all of the bogus controversies.

But my friend is making me play it when I come down to visit soon, so we shall see if my opinion changes. I'm going to at least try and go in with an open mind.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

I don't play anymore, but I heard Genji got nerfed...looks like I'll never play again I suppose.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Member Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer is just really nice Jinjer's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2016 07:33 AM
    Threads

this game is the main reason i'm planning to upgrade my computer lately

Senior Member winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13 has a reputation beyond repute winry13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2016 04:04 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Theemberdragon

I play on the xbox one. I have a hate and love relationship with this game. I can do quite well if i'm in a party with others, but if i'm not and I try and play alone I am poop out of luck.

Thanx Kp4 for the wonderful siggy & avy! ~

"Id rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not."

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Add me on Battlenet if you need someone to play with. Vintniv#1263

Anyway, the characters are all fun, I do think it needs more to do then just replaying the same maps, with the same objectives, otherwise this will be getting boring fast. There's almost no new player base, so I've been getting owned by over level players and keeping getting camped at my spawn. So yeah, a lot of practice needs to be done here. Or at least get a good team.

The only advice that I've learned so far is if you're sucking, switch heroes, dont get settled and play exclusively one through the entire game. Especially if you're losing.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2024 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm trynna get into diamond on PC. MAde it to 2803 yesterday. SOON.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bought it on Christmas for the Xbone and it's pretty much all I've been playing.

I can't pick a "main," but some of my favorites are Mei, Zarya, Tracer, Genji, and Lucio.

Also, the struggle to get past Gold in comp is too real.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information