AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello all!

Member version15 will become famous soon enough version15 will become famous soon enough version15's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2015 11:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello all!

Hi people, I'm version15, and if you've ever seen this username anywhere else...its the same person lol

Anyways, might as well list off the animes I've enjoyed!

Death Note

Easily one my favorites (plus the intro in the first half is always awesome to me). Some amazing suspense, drama, and characterization here, I have probably never been more satisfied overall with any anime.

Persona 4 the Animation

I'm a big fan of the persona 4 games, from golden to arena to Q. I even have a great looking persona Q edition 3ds! But anyways, I really liked this anime, it was ridiculously funny at times and fleshed out some characters too. Only thing I didn't like, but understood, was the generalization in how Yu interacted with the ladies, but again, it makes sense.

Attack on Titan

I do like this anime, if only because the stakes constantly feel high, and I'm never sure if someone's going to die. The characters are interesting, and as the episodes progressed I actually grew to not mind Captain Levi. Looking forward to more seasons!

Sword Art Online

I've only watched season 1 dubbed on netflix, but I really liked this actually. Yea, I get it has its problems, but I personally enjoyed the ride from beginning to end. Plus I think the dub actors really nailed it here, and a good dub is really important to me. Hoping for a season 2 dub on netflix!

Fullmetal alchemist/brotherhood

Another set of my absolute favorites, I honestly feel like I could recommend either of them to anybody. I think each have their advantages, so I suggest watching both! From action, to drama, to humor, and so much more, I couldnt stop till the end.

Berserk

Oh man...when I got to eclipse I was absolutely horrified. Absolutely horrified, yet I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening. The journey almost seemed pointless, but In a way it has its own beauty for it. Its unafraid of the ramifications of its own reality.

Rosario + Vampire

I know, I know. This is probably my guiltiest Anime pleasure, but you know what? No regrets! Funny, with some oddly dark and touching moments at times, I was introduced to this by my girlfriend, and while I was very hesitant (had just finished Death Note lol) I ended up enjoying it through and through. Mizore stuck to me :/ she will never be truly happy like I wanted her to be

And, while not an anime, I absolutely love Avatar:the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra!

Thanks for having me all appreciate it!

2. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Default Re: Hello all!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AF, hope you will enjoy your stay the same as me

You're off to a good start as I see, don't hesitate to approach me whenever you need anything, hope to see more from you around, have fun

4. Likes version15 liked this post
    Senior Member Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512 is a splendid one to behold Shotcookie13512's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2016 07:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Shotcookie13512

welcome to the forum!!

6. Likes version15 liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@version15 : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum in the Galaxy: AF!!

Enjoy yourself and have a great week!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

8. Likes version15 liked this post
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Welcome to the forum!!!

*throws confetti*

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

10. Likes version15 liked this post
    Member version15 will become famous soon enough version15 will become famous soon enough version15's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcomes I hope to get into some cool discussions around here.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

@version15 welcome to the forum. Although we are short in numbers we make up for it in expertise in our field of choice "otaku". So don't hesitate to ask a question and stick around. Read the rules. Follow said rules and it will all be easy peasy!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    @version15 welcome to the forum. Although we are short in numbers we make up for it in expertise in our field of choice "otaku". So don't hesitate to ask a question and stick around. Read the rules. Follow said rules and it will all be easy peasy!
    Thank you very much! I'm actually kind of surprised this forum isn't more active considering the total number of registered users. I'm also surprised by the lack of threads in some sections, and I hope that we can all get into some good discussions here and there!

14. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I would not say that there is a lack of threads. I think that there is just a lack of user involvement. And that can happen. The same priority that used to be had for such a forum has been set aside due to personal reasons and that is fair. But it is not up to the admins or mods to make this place great. It is the job of the user to bring forth discussion with other users and make them feel welcomed and apart of a community.

16. Likes version15, Astral_Mage liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I would not say that there is a lack of threads. I think that there is just a lack of user involvement. And that can happen. The same priority that used to be had for such a forum has been set aside due to personal reasons and that is fair. But it is not up to the admins or mods to make this place great. It is the job of the user to bring forth discussion with other users and make them feel welcomed and apart of a community.
    Oh, of course I'm an admin on another forum and believe me I get it. I'd like to add more to discussions when I can of course! I just hope I'm not too much of a casual for you guys lol.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by version15 View Post
    Oh, of course I'm an admin on another forum and believe me I get it. I'd like to add more to discussions when I can of course! I just hope I'm not too much of a casual for you guys lol.
    Haha I used to be the admin of mangadownload.net and then mangaforums.org

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha I used to be the admin of mangadownload.net and then mangaforums.org
    Niceee lol I'm admin of the psabr.boards.net

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Out of all the anime in your first post, I've only seen Death Note. I feel so old. :/

Anyway. Welcome. ^_^

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. ^_^
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Out of all the anime in your first post, I've only seen Death Note. I feel so old. :/

Anyway. Welcome. ^_^

I'm one of the moderators of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send one of us a message and we can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules. ^_^
    XD yea I'm a new age anime watcher or something. I haven't seen much in the way of the older ones except berserk (though even that isn't that old compared to some of the older ones lol)

Thank you for the welcome moderator! I've been looking over the rules no worries

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We cannot be friends until you watch Akira :P

23. Likes version15 liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

A DeathNote, AoT, and FMA/FMA:B fan. Yeeeeeeeahh boi. Welcome welcome.

1nterest1ng is right though, Akira is wicked awesome. You should definitely check it out whenever you get the chance.

As for Berserk, I guess I really need to watch it huh? Lol. So much anime, so little time.

25. Likes version15 liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    A DeathNote, AoT, and FMA/FMA:B fan. Yeeeeeeeahh boi. Welcome welcome.

1nterest1ng is right though, Akira is wicked awesome. You should definitely check it out whenever you get the chance.

As for Berserk, I guess I really need to watch it huh? Lol. So much anime, so little time.
    Thanks for the welcome yea Berserk is pretty damn dark but its great.

And, well, two recommendations for Akira? I have no choice but to watch now!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Akira's just one of 'those anime' you just have to see whether you like it or not. I've never seen it at all but I still should. I'm just lazy. o3o
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Ranshiin SHENANIGANS!!! It is to pay homage to anime fans everywhere :P

@RyuTama DAMN STRAIGHT!! Berserk is Meh in my opinion the manga is WAY BETTER!

@version15 Get too it.

Akira is on Netflix the last I checked.

29. Likes version15 liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@1interest1ing if its on netflix its quite doable for me!

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by version15 View Post
    @1interest1ing if its on netflix its quite doable for me!
    then make haste

32. Likes version15 liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nooo Akira isnt on netflix and I dont have hulu plus or crunchyroll subscriptions.

Senior Member Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna has a reputation beyond repute Sustainna's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Red Dango Notebook
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2018 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Solomore Steam ID: sustainna

Seems im REAL late to the welcome wagon, oh well ;P WELCOME TO AF!
    The only thing left for me to say it seems (Since interesting pretty much took all my words from my mouth xD)
    Death Note: Came for the death, Stayed for the potato chips
    "Used to be named Solomore. Adopted a new Username/Handle. Find me on Twitch! Twitch.tv/sustainna"
    If My Heart Had Wings Review: ~*10/10*~ http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...eart-Had-Wings
    Katawa Shoujo Review: 9/10 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Katawa-Shoujo
    Facebook Page for Visual Novel Fans: https://www.facebook.com/visualnovelfanclub

35. Likes version15 liked this post
    Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

Greetings newcomer. You are now part of the elite and highly trained team that is Animeform. Your training begins now.

You are alone in a jungle surrounded by a swarm of ravenous spider monkeys. You have nothing but a jerry can of gasoline, a ham sandwich, and a flintlock pistol. What do you do?

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

37. Likes version15 liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 360 FistKick! View Post
    Greetings newcomer. You are now part of the elite and highly trained team that is Animeform. Your training begins now.

You are alone in a jungle surrounded by a swarm of ravenous spider monkeys. You have nothing but a jerry can of gasoline, a ham sandwich, and a flintlock pistol. What do you do?
    Ohhh I know I know. Drink the gasoline and hope that all those restless night watching Legend of the Drunken Fist pay off.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Solomore View Post
    Seems im REAL late to the welcome wagon, oh well ;P WELCOME TO AF!
    The only thing left for me to say it seems (Since interesting pretty much took all my words from my mouth xD)
    Death Note: Came for the death, Stayed for the potato chips
    Awww I don't mean to take your thunder.... Honest.

@version15 do you torrent? if so [*click here* Baka BT

39. Likes version15, Sustainna liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information