AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Did any video game dissapoint you?

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

SPore, it was to cartoonish and not mature.
    i was hoping it would be longer and that u had more freedom in creture creator.
    i was expecting something much better
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Junior Member Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton is a name known to all Randy_Orton's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2008 03:54 PM
    Threads

I found DDR Disney Channel and DDR X were disappointing to me. Disney Channel version cause all the songs are on there are just Disney songs >.> And those songs themselves werent that hard.

DDR X...is a different story...I had bought it the other day, played it for an hour only to return it. The reason(s) why I returned it was that the song choices werent to best. That game had 3 orginal DDR songs that I rememeber from the earlier versions (Butterfly, Dub-I-Dub, and one other I can rememeber ATM) and most of the others were pop songs (like MC Hammer in on X o.o) the "street Battle" were you go to these different cities to have dance battles. the voices on these suck, because it repeats "XXX combo" (like if you hit over 100 combos, then you messed up, if you hit 100 again, it says it) it offers to put the Combo screen infront of the steps or behind the steps. Ever since DDr SuperNova came out (I like that game BTW) you have to have more than 95000000 points (aka a LOT of perfects/marvelous and not as much greats) to get a AA, to where the earlier versions you could have 50 something greats, 280 perfects and STILL have a AA.
    dont make me to all "Yie Ar Kung-Fu" on you

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

Resident Evil Outbreak. <.< i got through the first chapter, started the second(out of 5) and couldn't take it anymore. Because of already being infected from the start of each chapter you had to hurry through the game without getting to really enjoy it.
    It was the only RE game I've EVER disliked. I didn't bother buying REO2. (Though i've also heard RE Dead Aim is also not worth the time. Having never played it I can't say if that's true or not.)
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Resident Evil Code Veronica disappointed me. I love all the RE games but that game was made difficult to play, bosses just gets in my nerve, or should say too many bosses...almost in every places. I hate the part that the game suppose to have some sweet romance story which other RE games barely have, but the game still made one of the characters died. It was really sad, I didn't want to play after the character died because of the crazy woman that I could barely defeat.

Senior Member -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|- has a reputation beyond repute -|[Frank]|-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 07:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Resident Evil Code Veronica disappointed me. I love all the RE games but that game was made difficult to play, bosses just gets in my nerve, or should say too many bosses...almost in every places. I hate the part that the game suppose to have some sweet romance story which other RE games barely have, but the game still made one of the characters died. It was really sad, I didn't want to play after the character died because of the crazy woman that I could barely defeat.

really?? i liked Code veronica. it's probably my favorite Resident Evil game lol

but anyways, most disappointing...i think Soul Calibur 4 or Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Both feel like watered down versions of their previous games for some reason

- "Yoroshi QUEEEEEEN!!-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wowzabunny View Post
    SPore, it was to cartoonish and not mature.
    i was hoping it would be longer and that u had more freedom in creture creator.
    i was expecting something much better
    I second this. It was amusing for a time, but utterly lacked replay value, and just felt repetitive and generic after a while.

Oblivion had a similar problem. A few decent quests, and then endless identical dungeons, and endless fetch-the-item quests.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

the Dragonball Z Tenkaichi trilogy and the Bleach game for the Wii. The Tenkaichi games just made the game boring because all you do is shoot each other from far away, and the close combat is really horrible. The Bleach game is really easy,but it can also get annoying. It took like five hours to pass Hanataro's episode (Why did they even add him). It also gets boring because the matches don't last long and the graphics aren't good at all.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well Orphen is one of them. The gameplay is pretty cool but the graphics aren't very well done.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536 has a brilliant future doomboy536's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2009 07:28 AM
    Threads

Any video game of a movie has always been dissapointing IMO. I was also dissapointed with the UFO series as they had so much potential, but the learning curve is just too much...

Member AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan has a reputation beyond repute AbsoluteAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 12:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    Well since I made an anime version of this, I'll make a video game version as well. The question is, were you pumped up about playing a game, thinking it was going to be a great gaming experience, then it turns out to be worse than expected?
    Looking forward for the video..picture is good

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

Spore
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -|[Frank]|- View Post
    really?? i liked Code veronica. it's probably my favorite Resident Evil game lol
    Haha I'm glad that you like the game! It was just the hardest game for me to finish. I finished all the RE games except for that one. And the story just got me depressed. TT_TT

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Final Fantasy XII. I know it was a great game, But I didnt really care for the Character designs...they looked...Horrible. And I didnt care for the story much, X has the best story of all FF.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Banned Forum / Chat sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 05:12 AM
    Threads

Question warhammer accounts

The latest expansion to World of Warcraft: [size=9pt]WOTLK CDkey[/size] is now available to pre-order. Pre-order [size=9pt]Wrath of The Lich King powerleveling[/size] for only $39.99, WOTLK CDkey pre-order for only $49.99! The Mines of Moria, the first expansion for Lord of the Rings Online which is currently in beta, offers many chances for adventurers to explore and 3Zoom is committed to providing best gaming service for MMORPG players. Pre-order Lord of the Rings: [size=9pt]WOTLK powerleveling[/size] for only $39.99, Lord of the Rings: [size=9pt]WLK powerleveling[/size] for only $49.99 at 3Zoom! Before join in the game, come to 3Zoom and pre-order here..3zoom.com is the ultimate MM0RPG gaming service site. Come here. Please register now.

Magical Love White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi has a reputation beyond repute White Mage Usagi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 11:52 AM
    Threads

I was quite disappointed by Furu Furu Park for the Wii. It looked quite cute when I got it, but it just turned out to be another super-odd ordeal...

Credit goes to NeCkroaccel2 for the sig.

Senior Member *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka* has a reputation beyond repute *Shiori Tenka*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2008 03:30 PM
    Threads

Three words "Kingdom Hearts TWO" I was so excited to play that game, I got it the day it came available to the public and sat down and played it. Then, practiacally the next day, I beat it. I was so let down that it was so short I'mean I was thinking "Well the first to me a couple months too beat, so number two shoulde keep me entertained for a while." lHa, I was wrong.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Farcry 2. I guess the graphics and realism are what made me buy it in the first place but the AI is horrible and the missions are like GTA but are more like getting socked in the junk. They say "go to the top right corner of the map and the go to the bottom left of the corner to kill the man". Sure it is simple but the map is FRICKIN HUGE! and then you got apr and ufll shooting at you at every damn second so it takes FOREVER! yesterday i thought this was the only map but i was wrong. THERE IS A SECOND HUGE MAP! And damnit i think there are going to be 2 more.

To sum it up, i hate how long this game is going to take me when i should have bought Fallout 3.

Junior Member Latsumi is a jewel in the rough Latsumi is a jewel in the rough Latsumi is a jewel in the rough Latsumi is a jewel in the rough Latsumi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2008 11:41 AM
    Threads

Final Fantasy XII was, by far, the most disappointing game I have ever played. Now, before it came out, I was still really into FF, meaning any mainstream installment that came out, I tried to get. Graphically, XII is easily the most superior out of the series, but that's easily dismissible, as it was in work for roughly four or five years. The music was fairly well done, as it had that combination of old-school FF style with a lot of new elements, in my opinion.

The gameplay, though, made it suck horridly :/ I hated how they switched to pseudo-real-time (and still messed up). After all, I would think that if I was one hundred feet away from the enemy that a sword swing wouldn't hit me. . .

Not even touching the storyline. It's questionably worse than the gameplay.
    Last edited by Latsumi; 11-09-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Member kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix has a reputation beyond repute kalintzfelix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 07:35 AM
    Threads

FFX-2 really disappointed me, it wasn't half as good as FFX's gameplay AND storyline. It's sooo disappointing, that I wished they'd end the story of Tidus dying and Yuna still being conservative. Square made them look like sluts (and kinda acted like one).

Some people say that FFX sucked which I can say, "Well, if you compare it to FFX-2...FFX kinda looks like the best game yet".

Even Pacman is more fun than playing FFX-2

------------------------------
    All the peace and tranquility...
    No more sorrow nor care,
    No more burdens to bear.
    Twill' last, for all eternity....
    ---->

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

ninja gaiden 2. eh its like you can die so much easily. plus the story line is sorta boring. and sometimes they don't do things clearly in there. it took me awhile to figure a few things out lol

Junior Member R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu has a reputation beyond repute R2Pichu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2008 10:46 AM
    Threads

Game: Nights
    System:Wii
    I think they spent aaall their money on making the title look good, while the game just plainly sucks
    rawr

Member The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom is a jewel in the rough The Strike Freedom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PSN: StrikefreedomX

Resistance 2, its fun and all, but it just wasn't what I expected. The co-op looked so cool, but its pretty repetitive

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    leingod is on a distinguished road leingod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 07:05 PM
    Threads

I guess a lot of games have dissapointed me over time. More recently, I'd have to definitely say Farcry 2. Maybe the new Prince of Persia as well, but I've only played a bit.
    The more feelings I have to convey, the more my words fumble.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Empire Earth II. Empire Earth was an extremely simple, yet fun RTS. Empire Earth II was, by comparison, unexciting and complicated. The tutorials were of little help to explain the mechanics of the game, and you didn't really want to learn because the game just wasn't exciting. Very disappointing.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea, sadly, one of the InuYasha games for PS2 dissapointed me. It's called InuYasha Fuedal Combat. I played it a little but it was only fighting so it didn't interest me very much, which was sad becuase I had spent all the money I had on it.
    yes, I HAD to get the InuYasha game. (although I also wanted to get the FMA game)
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 12-18-2008 at 04:07 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information