AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Actually Scruffy did mention about King K. Rool trying to attack someone, but was blocked by Koop. So it is possible that no one gets killed if s/he is protected. Eh, why the statement? It makes you look like 'wolfy'. I have a gut instinct that you're not a wolf, but I have my eyes on you.

Do I sense non-enthusiasm here? And you're always trying to make DB buy something to prove his innocence. Why are you forcing him that much? Are you really just curious or are you a wolf? I still have my eyes on you.

I'd like to ask further, but you have a headache. I hope you get well soon.

Same goes to you Maru, hope you'll feel less moody soon.

Yeah, I'm glad that no one gets killed last night. Hmm, fair enough, what you said seems sound to me for now.

But you are bandwagoning. Why wait for tomorrow? Why don't you ask more questions? I'm suspicious of you, since you come and then just post once, and then you left again. I'll keep my eye on you.

I could've sworn that @Aleyna disliked Scruffy's post, but didn't post anything. Why? Care to share your input?

I want to know what @Darkfire Knight has to say. I'm more suspicious of DK, since he seems to be quite defensive in dp2.

By the way, why are you killed Hakoshi?? T_T You will be missed..

EDIT:

Since dp2 ended before I had a chance to reply. I forgot to answer this.

Yes, and the fact that she doesn't give a good explanation on her own to make her vote. It's almost like she's going with the flow. I won't say that she's a wolf, because I'm still not sure, but I'm suspicious of her.
    Would you like me to put a billion happy faces on that post? Even I get tired of being peppy. I'm only suggesting he buy something, but for right now I suppose it doesn't matter.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Would you like me to put a billion happy faces on that post? Even I get tired of being peppy. I'm only suggesting he buy something, but for right now I suppose it doesn't matter.
    Why would I want you to put happy faces? Maybe it's just me, but I think that your tone seems more lethargic than enthusiastic. Okay, if that's what you say.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Just a protip @CrimsonMoon , don't edit your posts to add quotes or whole new statements. It's in the rules. Keep it for simple typos and the like.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    I do apologize for not posting, I really have no excuse. Right now I'm convinced that Deathblade has an important role, or at least Peach seems to think he does or she wouldn't have directed the lynch. Of course he could also be an
    independent. I think it's also safe to assume that whoever redirected the lynch to November is someone who voted for her.

I think I know who Peach is, actually.
    @RyuTama - You completely missed my point. I'm saying I don't believe munchman is scum whatsoever.
    Oh yeah and [Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight]. He's the only player who left the scummiest trails, compared to everybody else.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Just a protip CrimsonMoon, don't edit your posts to add quotes or whole new statements. It's in the rules. Keep it for simple typos and the like.
    I wanted to avoid double posting, since there was no one posting after me at the time I posted. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um if you double post it auto goes onto your previous post ;U

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

7. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    I wanted to avoid double posting, since there was no one posting after me at the time I posted. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
    Don't worry about that. Sometimes it'll auto-fix itself, and we don't care too much.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Not all the time, @Dark Butterfly .
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

9. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    You completely missed my point. I'm saying I don't believe munchman is scum whatsoever.
    Oh yeah and [Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight]. He's the only player who left the scummiest trails, compared to everybody else.
    How did I miss your point when you confirmed exactly what I just asked you...? I asked you if you thought Munchman was innocent and that's what your answer was...

And what are these scummy trails you're picking up from Darkfire? Indifference? Keeping his vote on November? He's not the only one lol.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright. Well it's bedtime for me.~
    Goodnight fellas~

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

...;_;

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And what are these scummy trails you're picking up from Darkfire? Indifference? Keeping his vote on November? He's not the only one lol.
    There's more but they are reasons I cannot say. At least not right now.
    And no. This isn't a rolehint. I wouldn't be that bold.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Alright. Well it's bedtime for me.~
    Goodnight fellas~
    Aww.... and not even responding to Ryu's question.... Looks a little suspicious to me... But mostly just cold. How can you be so cold as to leave without giving an answer?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Scratch that, But still why the vague answer? You in cahoots with Darkfire there?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I'm a little suspicious of you @Observer . I understand, you're staff and busy, contests don't run themselves. But I see you in chat (not that active in chat either), and I think if you can find the time to check in chat every now and then, you can find the time to do the same here. //7

So why are you so non-talkitive in here?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@CrimsonMoon : I disliked the post, because DK is now gone, and he could help kill wolves for us every other day phase.

Interesting suspicions about Munchman, though.
    I honestly don't know what to think of him right now to be honest.
    I think he's a new player that doesn't know the rules well.
    He just reads to me as a confused townie for now, but you never know. He could be an independent or a wolf.

Was there anyone else that was suspicious of Hakoshi besides animeyay and DeathBlade, you guys?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

16. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Aleyna , Nice of you to come in and post. <33

And I don't think so. I could be wrong, but I'd have to re-read the thread to be sure. (About Hakoshi)

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, thanks! You missed me? ;D

You know, the very first Wolf game that I played was Super Smash Bros., and I was Diddy Kong. XD
    It's kind of sad seeing the DK characters be killed off early in this game.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Always. ;D

Yea I know what you mean. Me and my brother would always use DK Jr. on the Original Mario Kart, and I need to get DKC 1 and 2 again. Thankfully Funky's still around, though.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

So anyways, @Aleyna , Do you have anything else to add to or ask about the game so far?

Still chuggin' away at the thread, @RyuTama ?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Still chuggin' away at the thread, @RyuTama ?
    You know it. You can look forward to my TL;DR analysis. :3

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's try not to do this you guys!

No fighting! :P

@RyuTama : About SuXrys and Darkfire Knight...have you ever thought that both of them could be wolves?
    I remember that I had an argument with Tsuki in a wolf game, and it made her look like a wolf to get lynched by the town.
    Then I looked like a townie that everyone could trust throughout the whole game, but both Tsuki and I were wolves. XD

Instagram|Tumblr

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    @RyuTama : About SuXrys and Darkfire Knight...have you ever thought that both of them could be wolves?
    I remember that I had an argument with Tsuki in a wolf game, and it made her look like a wolf to get lynched by the town.
    Then I looked like a townie that everyone could trust throughout the whole game, but both Tsuki and I were wolves. XD
    You could have a point. I'll look into that, and let you know what I can manage to dig up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You know it. You can look forward to my TL;DR analysis. :3
    Oh boy I love those!

XD @Aleyna . I try to never betray folks here. Not saying I'm successfull, just that I try. XD
    Interesting, though about SuXrys and Darkfire, though...

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You could have a point. I'll look into that, and let you know what I can manage to dig up.
    I felt like when I read their whole long and overly dragged on argument yesterday that it was a set up, so I can see both of them possibly being indies or wolves.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well as we can tell this has been SO exciting....
    Time for bed, and I'll pick back up today from 10 to noon-ish? Maybe. I've got college to do too. Either way, Night folks. Hopefully there will be more when I return.

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Well I guess I'll take a jab at this. November was a townie, so let's take a gander at those who voted for them. Munchman, Deathblade, and Darkfire Knight.
    Since Death excused himself, I'll let him go on questions right now.

@Munchman and @Darkfire Knight ;
    For now would you like to re-state why you voted for November?
    "I'm sorry for such a late vote guys. But I've realized who I want to lynch.
    I want to lynch November. I do this because he just started into the game and straight away he voted for DeathBlade. He said that his vote was weird or something rather. This isn't enough information to go on and you can't decide to vote for someone straight away, without reading through the thread and being late. This has stuck and not been explained. So for the above reasons I have decided to:[Vote Lynch November]"
    Well that's what I thought. I realize that I made a grave error. For all of the suspicious behavior I'm gonna lynch DeathBlade.(I'll just find the suspicious behavior RyuTama and MaruDashi found.)
    [VOTE LYNCH DEATHBLADE/13.666]
    For now I think that my vote will stick. But obviously everyone knows the Wolf Game.....everything can be unexpectedxD
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 04-23-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Kay guys, this is what I've dug up so far. (Have fun~)

Concerning DeathBlade/13.666:

In DP1, animeyay voted for Hakoshi, yet still claimed a bit of suspicion on DeathBlade, here. He said that Hako reminded him of a wolf's actions in a previous game, but acknowledged that DB was trying too hard. To me, this seems like he was willing to place just enough attention on DB so as to avoid either of them receiving any blame for avoiding interaction with each other, should either of them be lynched off. Doesn't it seem weird that he would vote for someone based on the actions of a completely different player's tactic used in a completely different game, over a scumtell he so blatantly pointed out in the current game?

Now here, DeathBlade had just been pressing Munchman's slip-up for attempting to vote for Xey in DP1, and yet as soon as Dark_Butterfly also claims her suspicions by voting for Munch, DB immediately calls her out on it. Technically, she had been supporting his "pressuring" of him by adding her own vote, yet he pointed that out as scummy. I can't see why he would do that.

Previous to this post, Death had been eagerly questioning and pointing out potential "scum-slips". Yet oddly, he decides to toss those suspicions aside for the time being and vote for Aleyna, who had said little to nothing yet in the game. There is no scumtell in inactivity, if you ask me, unless you count the fact that, this time around, there hasn't been much activity from the wolves. However, this was before I had pointed such a thing out. Another thing worth noting is that he seems to be avoiding Darkfire here, who was being just as quiet as Aleyna.

And again, animeyay mention's DeathBlade's persistence, but overrules it by saying that Darkfire is doing the same thing, just with "less restraint"? Whut? And once again, he fails to place a vote on DeathBlade, whom he has now pointed out twice.

Concerning Darkfire Knight:

In general, he has only really spoken when spoken to. Here, he said he would finalize and post his suspicions, yet I don't recall him doing such a thing.

This is where he and SuXrys were doing their little argument spiel. I do believe it may have been planned out, but as soon as it died down, he seemed to be genuinely trying to press Dark_Butterfly and others, whereas SuXrys continued her ask-and-drop pattern. So for the moment, I'm not quite sure what to think here.

Concerning Munchman:

Next, in this post, Munchman sides with CrimsonMoon on the theory of Xey's random rolehints. He also says that he is wary of the active people in the thread, although he fails to specify whom. At the time, I believe the most active players were DeathBlade and MaruDashi. He later claims suspicion on Maru, in DP2, but never seems to bring up DB, even though he was definitely one of the "active players" he had admitted being suspicious.

Animeyay was still trying to point out Hakoshi, even after I had stated that his bold move with the lie detector was an obvious townie tell multiple times. Here, he acknowledged that Munchman had voted at the last minute, but seemed to ignore it, stating that other players had done it as well. He also implied that he could have been trying to save Hakoshi, and if so, why didn't he take action on that assumption?

In DP2, as MaruDashi stated in this post, Munchman had claimed suspicions on Maru, but instead voted for November. Almost as if, he was wanting to divert the attention from DeathBlade, who was certainly the one with the most heat on him.

Concerning SuXrys:

At first, I considered her pressuring enough to earn a townie read from me. However I soon noticed that she, quite like DeathBlade, had only been asking questions to few people, and then quickly dropping her suspicion without asking any further. From what I noticed, she was the quickest to drop her questions against xMatt and Munchman, and I believe she has avoided DeathBlade entirely. She has made good points, but I haven't exactly gotten the most information from her "pressuring". Also, here, DeathBlade sides with her against Darkfire.

Animeyay subtly points out the spat between SuXrys and Darkfire, here. However, he makes no other comment, and he doesn't press for further explanations concerning it.

Voting for The Nana Ryu in DP2, although she had "questioned" plenty of others, that day, whereas Nana had not been online at all. Not very productive to place a vote on someone who 1) has not really been interrogated, and 2) has been far less active than others whom HAVE been sufficiently interrogated.

Pointing out DeathBlade's suspicious behavior in refusing to prove his innocence in DP2, here. She also seemed confused by his extremely ambiguous rolehint to one of the Mario brothers, yet she refrained to vote for him.

---

TL;DR VERSION (because I'm just nice like that):

DeathBlade/13.666
    -Half-hearted pressuring, and willing to drop all suspicions after being given minimalist defenses or excuses.
    -Clearly hinted at the Mario brothers, but refuses to substantiate this claim, when it would help himself and the rest of the town out immensely.
    -Was only subtly pointed out by animeyay (wolf), and then never brought up again.
    -Refrained from voting on people whom he had pressured, and instead voted for those who had yet to provide a decent defense.

Munchman
    -Clearly sided with DeathBlade multiple times.
    -Voted (or attempted to) two townies, Xeiz and November, yet had provided no sufficient pressuring of his own.

Darkfire Knight
    -Relatively inactive for the majority of the game, and it's clear that the wolves are not doing a very good job of getting their actions through.
    -Performed a seemingly set up argument with SuXrys in DP2.
    -Speaks only when spoken to.

SuXrys
    -Similar to DeathBlade, is quick to cast suspicion and then drop it after minimalist explanations.
    -Claimed to want to hear defenses from people who were not active, yet voted for Nana, who was only active in DP1.
    -Pointed out Death's obvious slips concerning his awfully suspicious rolehints, yet disregarded it later.
    -Blatantly avoids bandwagons, as if to remain inconspicuous if and when a townie is lynched off.

Questions, concerns, problems? :trollface:

---

I would like to hear more from @Darkfire Knight , @Observer , and @Ribbon .

I saw you in here while I was typing, @xMatt . Join the fun.

---

This took me almost four freaking hours guys. Seriously. That AND I was doing some last minute Italian geography and scale studies.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

28. Thanks Ωmega thanked for this post
    Likes Scruffy, Hakoshi, Ωmega liked this post
    Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

So , i just got back , and it seems a lot of people want me on the choping block.

1-I hadnt noticed Peach couldnt save herself. Thats my bad , i realy should read the rules more carefully. Thats why i tought DB tried to save himself.

2-I tought November was trying to pull a much too obvious bluff , wich is why i voted for her. Turns out i was right about her bluff , wrong about her role.

And @RyuTama :

Youll see that in one of my posts i state that i dont really feel suspicion towards MaruDashi. That what i feel is more like dislike towards her actions.

3- I see the "but you voted for townies multiple times" argument being thrown around. Was i the only one voting for Xeiz? And was i the only one voting for November? Clearly not , since even Peach shared my opinions. Are you gonna lynch her too?

4-About the being happy about November being lynched: of course i was happy. I was right about her bluff after all. Everyone is happy when they are right.

5-And about being surprised about the inactivity of mobsters: If the wolves dont do anything, this game should be called "Sheep" instead.

There , have my defence.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Closed Thread

Thread Information