AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon or Digimon?

Junior Member TrumpetsGo is on a distinguished road TrumpetsGo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2016 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Pokemon or Digimon?

I like them both ..xD.. they are both entertaining to watch...

Senior Member SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 025 - Pikachu 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2016 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SentaiSenpai

Hmm... Can't really decide. I mean I grew up with Red/Blue, and they were great games, but outside a few of the newer Pokemon designs here and there, they mostly went downhill for me. Plus the show was pretty terrible, I mean I know it's been running much longer but have you ever stopped to observe how AWFUL a trainer Ashe really is? Like when he gets forced into working at a human hospital to help Pokemon that the Pokecenter couldn't take in due to a pileup on the freeway or something. A Dodrio has its heads twisted together, so what's Ash's solution? Pikachu, use thunderbolt! Seriously, he hits the thing with it's frelling weakness because it needed medical help? WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!? xD

So then there's Digimon, pretty much the superior show, with the exception of Jo being an unrelenting douche. I absolutely love his Digimon (Who's name escapes me right now 'kuz of course it does) but Jo himself is actually the worst, he's a coward who was willing to leave his friends hanging more times than I can count. Even in Tri, the reboot I was super hyped for, I didn't get to see his Digimon do anything because he was too busy sucking at his exams... for reals? But overall it was clearly the superior show. The Digimon World games were pretty good too, even if I did get tired of cleaning up their grozit all day xD

So...What's my decision you may be asking? Well I think it's pretty obvious... Clearly it's...

MONSTER RANCHER!!!

MONSTERS RULE!!!

3. Likes Teru Murasame liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SentaiSenpai View Post
    Hmm... Can't really decide. I mean I grew up with Red/Blue, and they were great games, but outside a few of the newer Pokemon designs here and there, they mostly went downhill for me. Plus the show was pretty terrible, I mean I know it's been running much longer but have you ever stopped to observe how AWFUL a trainer Ashe really is? Like when he gets forced into working at a human hospital to help Pokemon that the Pokecenter couldn't take in due to a pileup on the freeway or something. A Dodrio has its heads twisted together, so what's Ash's solution? Pikachu, use thunderbolt! Seriously, he hits the thing with it's frelling weakness because it needed medical help? WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!? xD

So then there's Digimon, pretty much the superior show, with the exception of Jo being an unrelenting douche. I absolutely love his Digimon (Who's name escapes me right now 'kuz of course it does) but Jo himself is actually the worst, he's a coward who was willing to leave his friends hanging more times than I can count. Even in Tri, the reboot I was super hyped for, I didn't get to see his Digimon do anything because he was too busy sucking at his exams... for reals? But overall it was clearly the superior show. The Digimon World games were pretty good too, even if I did get tired of cleaning up their grozit all day xD

So...What's my decision you may be asking? Well I think it's pretty obvious... Clearly it's...

MONSTER RANCHER!!!

MONSTERS RULE!!!

Monster rancher did have a certain something...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-04-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai is just really nice SentaiSenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 025 - Pikachu 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2016 05:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SentaiSenpai

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Monster rancher did have a certain something...

Why, whatever could you possibly mean?! xD

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

there's just some things you can't find on pokemon

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-04-2016 at 07:19 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member an1m3b0y is on a distinguished road an1m3b0y's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2016 10:29 AM
    Threads

why not both? i mean both of them are nice and cool anime thou..

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Because one set fights to kill the other for badges.

Also Pokemon don't regenerate in egg fields

Junior Member AaanimeAnnie is on a distinguished road AaanimeAnnie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2016 08:14 PM
    Threads

Pokemon. Because growing up, it was the anime that I watched. Also, I was crazy with those trading cards. Still remember being the envy of my classroom when I pulled a Charizard from a booster pack

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yugioh or even Duel masters would kick both Digimon and Pokemon's butts.
    Even Bakugan.

Junior Member Adam of Darkness is on a distinguished road Adam of Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2016 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Digimon destroys.

12. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Junior Member JohnNelson is on a distinguished road JohnNelson's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2016 05:14 AM
    Threads

I have constantly favored digiimon over pokemon.

14. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Yugioh or even Duel masters would kick both Digimon and Pokemon's butts.
    Even Bakugan.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. Yu-Gi-Oh! Is a good anime, though.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I always assume his parents were playing gin and accidentally drew one of his cards before getting sucked into the shadow realm.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-02-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cards . . . cards . . . TAMERS!!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe I appreciate the cards due to the lowered chance of the monster turning on me.

Season 3 of Digimon was the best of the series (Blue cards!)

As for Pokemon... has Ash won an actual tournament since the Orange league? I know he's only 10, but jeez...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 09-02-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What do you guys think about Ash's Pikachu?

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Monster Rancher was EPIC! Best episode is where Pixie uses a Hadoken against the green slime guys called Scale Gels. They've just combined themselves into this big honkin' ray gun called the Ultra Parabola Beam, and Pixie bubble-shields against this attack, and then counter attacks with what looks like a Hadoken.

Just before she uses her bubble-shield, she gives a short but epic speech:
    "I take orders from no one. I only fight for what I believe in. My name is ... My name is ... My name is ... PIXIE!"

BEST LINE EVER!!!!!!

The name of the episode is "My Name is Pixie". You can watch this particular battle scene here on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZf2VrrwZPY

I had to disable embedding here, just copy and paste the link in your URL bar and hit enter, to go to the page on Youtube. The person who uploaded this somehow configured their video to not allow embedding on other webistes.
    Last edited by Animedude5555; 09-05-2016 at 01:21 AM.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

EDIT: This is so off-topic, but I too remember Monster Rancher.

New Note: Why won't Ash's Pikachu evolve? I know it's the face of Pokémon, but Ash owning a Raichu wouldn't be such a bad thing. I guess it's a money thing, like always.

Last Episode of Pokémon:

Ash: Pikachu . . . you're evolving!!
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 09-05-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    What do you guys think about Ash's Pikachu?
    Ever see "Old Yeller"?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I haven't. lol

What do you mean?

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    No, I haven't. lol

What do you mean?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG. Okay. lol

Senior Member sara.z is on a distinguished road sara.z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2018 10:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like pokemon's

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is Groot a Pokemon? He does repeate himself all the time...

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, do the new Digimon games, like Cyber Sleuth or Next Order match up with the insanely-popular Pokémon GO game?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information