AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Actually the statement you just said makes me believe that you really don't understand elimination style games like Wolf, Survivor, Big Brother. In honesty if you believe I was the wolf, would you say its smart throwing yourself in the fire and calling the so called wolf a wolf right before the wolf eats someone? That is what is known as overplaying the game and it almosts seems to me you weren't afraid of the possibilty, making me come to the conclusion that your one post may as well made you even more suspicious. Joining the bandwagon TIL Day Phase 2 would of probably easily of been the more strategic and would of easily got you through a while, but now you've given me and others ammunition against you. Since I'm not the wolf or as you say scum, you are still in contention to win the game because in fact I'm not the wolf.

You should be happy that I'm not the wolf because if I was you'd be forbidded to post on here due to the fact you'd of been eaten. Unless of course you didn't care of the possibility, because you're a wolf. Good work of possibly ruining your game though. I'd love to see you recover.
    o-o; I am rather confused by this bit, want to elaborate a little?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hakoshi : No, it's not a random vote.

And that was an incredibly pointless post.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@Scruffy care to explain ?

mmm, well I was just pointing out the roles, incase people who were also confused can re-look.. but meh oh well.

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Actually the statement you just said makes me believe that you really don't understand elimination style games like Wolf, Survivor, Big Brother. In honesty if you believe I was the wolf, would you say its smart throwing yourself in the fire and calling the so called wolf a wolf right before the wolf eats someone? That is what is known as overplaying the game and it almosts seems to me you weren't afraid of the possibilty, making me come to the conclusion that your one post may as well made you even more suspicious. Joining the bandwagon TIL Day Phase 2 would of probably easily of been the more strategic and would of easily got you through a while, but now you've given me and others ammunition against you. Since I'm not the wolf or as you say scum, you are still in contention to win the game because in fact I'm not the wolf.

You should be happy that I'm not the wolf because if I was you'd be forbidded to post on here due to the fact you'd of been eaten. Unless of course you didn't care of the possibility, because you're a wolf. Good work of possibly ruining your game though. I'd love to see you recover.
    Sir, I have played this game longer than you. I know how it works. Kthanks.

I'll play this game how I want. Mmk? And if that was ammunition against me, come at me. I'm not a wolf. I'll stand my ground.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hakoshi : Care to explain why I voted you, you mean?

If people were confused about the roles, they can look at the OP themselves. What did your post have that the OP didn't?

The answer: nothing. Contribute something for once.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

That means Mr Meme is dead? What about the protect thing o.o

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Scruffy seems legit.
    So your gonna vote off everyone who doesn't contribute?
    Vote lynch many then. Many. xDD
    oh well,

anyways , kinda suspicious of people who voted against Dblade, and Mr. Meme ... DBlade gets lynched, is a townie, then Mr. Meme gets killed.. and is a seer/townie..

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Sir, I have played this game longer than you. I know how it works. Kthanks.

I'll play this game how I want. Mmk? And if that was ammunition against me, come at me. I'm not a wolf. I'll stand my ground.
    I highly doubt this is accurate. AF did not invent wolf just so you are aware and if you are really such a veteran at this game and since I sense no joking in the post you should know its never a good thing to open your mouth until you're in the clear. Yes you can play the game as you want but that doesn't change the fact that your one post was probably out of the hundreds of elimination style games I've played was fairly risky, ESPECIALLY since it was right before the wolf ate his prey meaning if you thought I was a wolf and you wanted to stay out of range of a wolf attack, why would you pretty much jump into the fire? Like I said the only reason your still here is because I'm not the wolf. Plus didn't you have a small face off with Meme earlier? Even if you're not the wolf that was stupid.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DenjaX : Just means that someone protected another, but the protected player was never attacked.

So Denja, how come you shied away from the DeathBlade wagon?

@Hakoshi : But we're not talking about others right now. We're talking about you.

Don't try to justify your lack of activity by saying "everyone else is doing it." Put up some effort.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o; Hey @Scruffy , could you please sum your main reasons for voting Death the other phase?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I highly doubt this is accurate. AF did not invent wolf just so you are aware and if you are really such a veteran at this game and since I sense no joking in the post you should know its never a good thing to open your mouth until you're in the clear. Yes you can play the game as you want but that doesn't change the fact that your one post was probably out of the hundreds of elimination style games I've played was fairly risky, ESPECIALLY since it was right before the wolf ate his prey meaning if you thought I was a wolf and you wanted to stay out of range of a wolf attack, why would you pretty much jump into the fire? Like I said the only reason your still here is because I'm not the wolf. Plus didn't you have a small face off with Meme earlier? Even if you're not the wolf that was stupid.
    I know AF didn't event it, thanks for telling me something I already know.

I think your trying to hard to make me seem like a wolf. Pretty funny. I am like this most games. Someones just butthurt I called them scum. Hey opinions can change you know.

Senior Member SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

Now that I am FINALLY caught up with this, because I have been gone due to work and being out of town. I am [Vote Lynch Scruffy]

My reasons? He has an enormous ego, started an attack on a townie, and seems to bash everyone who does not play the game to his standards.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    o; Hey @Scruffy , could you please sum your main reasons for voting Death the other phase?
    I already did last phase. Guess you weren't paying much attention at all. But because I'm nice, I'll do it again.

DeathBlade/13.666
    - Requested for others to ask questions and scumhunt instead of doing so himself
    - Only after being pressured by myself (Scruffy) does he attempt to engage someone in discussion: CrimsonMoon
    - Has made a fair amount of spammy, off-topic posts in the phase, none of which contribute for town in any way
    - Pushed for a lynch against Gazkul on the basis that he claimed Wolf. When this was argued against by myself (Scruffy), he did not offer much other adequate reasoning to justify his vote.
    - Is essentially using Gazkul as a scapegoat due to his lack of scumhunting/making other reads of people.
    - Hasn't engaged anyone else in the game but myself in a meaningful way (i.e. pressuring them, asking questions, gaining/posting reads, etc.)

It is my firm belief that DeathBlade is the best candidate for this lynch. He hasn't pressured or questioned anyone much at all. As soon as Gazkul came along and claimed himself as scum, DB had the perfect scapegoat to lynch. Since he hadn't done much work himself, he had to go with the easiest target, and that target was Gazkul. Of course, I could be completely wrong on this. At the very least, DeathBlade is an unproductive townie who is going with an easy lynch as opposed to scumhunting.
    I'd also like to add that he was very defensive initially, then apathetic by the end of the game. Didn't even want to put up good reasons for why he should be saved, nor rolehinted. I feel that lynch was justified.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Scruffy mmm, well that's just how I play.
    I don't question, unless I feel I should, plus you seemed to be doing the same you did to DBlade to me
    but that's just me saying from what I see, not from proven facts

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I already did last phase. Guess you weren't paying much attention at all. But because I'm nice, I'll do it again.

I'd also like to add that he was very defensive initially, then apathetic by the end of the game. Didn't even want to put up good reasons for why he should be saved, nor rolehinted. I feel that lynch was justified.
    Sorry, sorry I can miss things too, you know. But fair enough.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

@Scruffy Shield away? Why would I join your campaign just because dblade doesn't want to earn townie credit? xDD Also, I find it interesting how DBlade either die on the very early of the game or live until the end of the game xDD

If my analysis is true, there is at least one wolf among those people in the bandwagon and that includes you mister among the possibilities xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityFaye View Post
    seems to bash everyone who does not play the game to his standards.
    This^
    You just explained my thought process in just one sentence lol

Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe for now, Scruffy can be left off, as just about everyone else who voted for Deathblade didn't provide reason of their own, instead rather going along with the flow seeing where it would take them.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I know AF didn't event it, thanks for telling me something I already know.

I think your trying to hard to make me seem like a wolf. Pretty funny. I am like this most games. Someones just butthurt I called them scum. Hey opinions can change you know.
    So when you said you've played this longer than me, were you hoping that AF wise you would of played more than me? Unless you've played over hundreds don't say such stupid things.

Butthurt? Is this how a wolf acts when he knows he was found out? You can't even admit to your mistake which just tells me you're the kind of person that needs his pride high. Since you had zero defense in your post and you'll insult me instead of cleaning up your mess I guess what I said must be true. Seriously sir. I'm not meme. I'll defend myself and retaliate five times harder. Either way you showed no care that saying what you said will get you eaten and through yourself in the fire. Idc where your ego level is. You made a mistake.. wolf OR not.

I'll facepalm for you though since you made a mistake when you least expected it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Someone came up guilty

[vote lynch Scruffy]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    *Facepalm* GAZKUL should always be saved as a last resort vote for when we have absolutely no leads. He's just a massive troll who normally gets inactive killed anyway. Anyway, after reading over all of this and trying to get through the useless crap, my primary suspicion goes to Death. There's a chance I'll be car hunting later, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote in case I have to leave and can't get back in here. [VOTE: Lynch Deathblade/13.666]
    o; Looks like no one payed any heed to this here post. What exactly did you read that made you believe Death was a wolf?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So when you said you've played this longer than me, were you hoping that AF wise you would of played more than me? Unless you've played over hundreds don't say such stupid things.

Butthurt? Is this how a wolf acts when he knows he was found out? You can't even admit to your mistake which just tells me you're the kind of person that needs his pride high. Since you had zero defense in your post and you'll insult me instead of cleaning up your mess I guess what I said must be true. Seriously sir. I'm not meme. I'll defend myself and retaliate five times harder. Either way you showed no care that saying what you said will get you eaten and through yourself in the fire. Idc where your ego level is. You made a mistake.. wolf OR not.

I'll facepalm for you though since you made a mistake when you least expected it.
    I didn't make a mistake. I'll say I'm wrong when I find out if your a wolf or not.

I didn't realize I had to make a defense? Hmm, well here goes. I'm not the only one that talked to Meme that phase, just so you know. And we didn't really get into anything, I simply confused him when he didn't realize I was talking in general and not at him. So I don't see why this meme thing matters. But whatever floats your boat. Is that better for you, are you satisfied? I'll be the one facepalming when you guys decide to lynch me. Not you. Either vote for me or not.

And no ones insulting you bro. So chill out.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SerenityFaye : I hope you are aware that this is just a game. Nothing I do here is personal, nor indicative of how I actually am with people.

Seeing as you've never played in the same game as I, you don't know how I roll. If you did, you'd know there's a reason to why I do what I do. I push town because town here is generally too passive and does nothing outside of make pointless posts. People like to treat the game as a spamfest instead of scumhunting. Regardless of my alignment, I do my part to get people to play the game.

I have no idea how having an enormous ego would make someone Wolf. If you could correlate those, that would be great.

Yes, I did lead an attack on a townie. Something that no one else can say. I led a lynch on D1, and it failed, painting a big target on my back. Yet not a single other player was willing to take the risk that I did.

Senior Member SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

Welp. I honestly could careless how you play. I saw what you did to a townie, and that is my reason enough to lynch you. as far as your ego goes, I feel that those should be left out of the game. I mean, I've never been one to play nicely with the other children in the sandbox, but I also don't vote against someone for being passive. I vote based on my opinion of what I read. You don't seem to think anyone that plays is up to your standards. So, I am still standing on my vote.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Lots of people never even posted last Day Phase, and I don't think they were ever penalized by the host.

I really hope that the cop that we lost was one of the two useless ones. Otherwise things ain't lookin' good.

Anywho, let's start this off right.

[Vote Lynch Hakoshi]

2 people told me they would be gone, although if I don't get votes from these people this day phase, they will be modkilled:
    @Munchman
    @November
    @すずめ
    @Aleyna
    @Hellebaard

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Thread Information