AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MegaHouse 1/6 TMoHS Yuki Nagato (2009)

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default MegaHouse 1/6 TMoHS Yuki Nagato (2009)

just came in yesterday!! (6/6/16) i adopted this 1/6 MH Yuki Nagato from a fellow member of one of the many doll forums i frequent.
    she is the companion to my Mikuru in the short-lived Megahouse Haruhi Suzumiya 1/6 doll series. these were the only two releases, for whatever reason,
    both based around the 1/6 OBITSU BODY. Mikuru retained the older, 27cm. body sculpt with late-teen/early adult proportions,
    whereas the later Yuki release sports the newer, shorter 23cm. body with virtually pre-teen "Loli" features abound.
    i don't recall this being at all accurate to the source material, but she IS quite cute all the same;

Last edited by Tasuke; 06-08-2016 at 11:35 AM.

2. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Junior Member Lupin7 is on a distinguished road Lupin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 03:29 AM
    Threads

Default Re: MegaHouse 1/6 TMoHS Yuki Nagato (2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuke View Post
    just came in yesterday!! (6/6/16) i adopted this 1/6 MH Yuki Nagato from a fellow member of one of the many doll forums i frequent.
    she is the companion to my Mikuru in the short-lived Megahouse Haruhi Suzumiya 1/6 doll series. these were the only two releases, for whatever reason,
    both based around the 1/6 OBITSU BODY. Mikuru retained the older, 27cm. body sculpt with late-teen/early adult proportions,
    whereas the later Yuki release sports the newer, shorter 23cm. body with virtually pre-teen "Loli" features abound.
    i don't recall this being at all accurate to the source material, but she IS quite cute all the same;

Very beautiful, I want to buy it but I want to know how tall is exactly this please?
    Can you make a photo with a meter near her please?
    Do you have Haruhi azone ? If yes, can you make a photo with near her please?
    Last edited by Lupin7; 07-09-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i don't own any of the TMoHS AZONE dolls, i would if i could afford them.

this MH Yuki is based on the 2008/2009 redesign OBITSU 23cm. doll body, as opposed to the older 27cm.
    that all of the AZONEs and the MH Mikuru i have are based around. this Yuki measures about 25cm. tall, head in place and fully clothed.

i attempted to fit Yuki's head to a 27cm. OBITSU, but found it to be too precisely sized to the 25, unacceptably out of proportion in general appearance on a 27...

Last edited by Tasuke; 07-12-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i don't own any of the TMoHS AZONE dolls, i would if i could afford them.

this MH Yuki is based on the 2008/2009 redesign OBITSU 23cm. doll body, as opposed to the older 27cm.
    that all of the AZONEs and the MH Mikuru i have are based around. this Yuki measures about 25cm. tall, head in place and fully clothed.

i attempted to fit Yuki's head to a 27cm. OBITSU, but found it to be too precisely sized to the 25, unacceptably out of proportion in general appearance on a 27...

Thanks but I mean can you make a photo with Yuki nagato and a meter near her please?

like this http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/Ma...aa65d.jpg.html

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, i don't really have ideal arrangements, but in any case, to my eye, she measures just about 91/2in.

(if you are seriously considering her for yourself, please bear in mind that she comes stock WITHOUT lip highlighting, and with a set of laser-etched metal eyeglass frames)

Last edited by Tasuke; 07-12-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, i don't really have ideal arrangements, but in any case, to my eye, she measures just about 91/2in.

(if you are seriously considering her for yourself, please bear in mind that she comes stock WITHOUT lip highlighting, and with a set of laser-etched metal eyeglass frames)

thank you so much, you are very kind, I was looking for a picture as well, but I ask you just one little favor , can you make a photo with a meter near, like this one photo, but with yuki nagato with the straight and closed legs, like this for example
    Click image for larger version

Name:	god.png
Views:	46
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	86061

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ahh, now i see where you're coming from! my mistake.

she seems to measure just under 9 3/4in. to my reading;

one more measurement,in the Nude this time. she seems to lose perhaps a Cm. or two;

Last edited by Tasuke; 07-12-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you very much, very kind

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

ahh, now i see where you're coming from! my mistake.

she seems to measure just under 9 3/4in. to my reading;

one more measurement,in the Nude this time. she seems to lose perhaps a Cm. or two;

One last favor , could you measure her with a meter without margins, your meter has margins
    , in inches and cm , one photo with clothes and shoes and one photo shoeless ?
    Because Yuki nagato is tall 154 cm so she should be 26 cm in a scale 1 6 I suppose
    Last edited by Lupin7; 07-15-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i don't believe i actually have a ruler without margins...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks again but do you have by chance Madoka Kaname Azone? If yes, can you make the same photo with meter with her dressed and undressed?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

don't have one of those, i'm afraid...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i suppose there is good reasoning indeed behind MegaHouse's choice in body type for their Yuki;
    together with their Mikuru, they do seem to correspond fairly accurately to the height/physical builds of the two, as depicted in the "Disappearance" film's cover art;

Junior Member AaanimeAnnie is on a distinguished road AaanimeAnnie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2016 08:14 PM
    Threads

This too cute! Nagato holding a violin is <3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thankies~

my dad's a Bass player. he goes to a music shop regularly, takes me along now and again.
    this last time, the shop had this set of 1/6 music instruments for sale near the main counter, including this violin for $10.00. i could see the possibilities right off, and snagged it.

it came complete with case and Bow;

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmmm. what's the chance that two very different, arbitrarily random ladies out there would have virtually identical tastes in Undies?

Last edited by Tasuke; 05-07-2017 at 01:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information