AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats with Inuyasha and its weird double standards

Junior Member squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats with Inuyasha and its weird double standards

Don't get me wrong I like Inuyasha but there are little bits that are just plain annoying.

For instance Sango likes Miroku. There are quite a lot of episodes where Miroku flirts with Women and Sango slaps him for it and all the rest such as Kagome and Shippo talk behind his back like it was his own fault he got slapped.

Now I don't get this why is Sango allowed to slap him I mean he isn't her boyfriend and she doesn't own him.

The same goes for Kagome. She gets angry at Inuyasha and faceplants his face into the ground for liking Kikyo yet Kagome is allowed to flirt as much as she wants with Koga and if Inuyasha gets angry about it she sits him again with another faceplant and then Shippo Sango and Miroku talk behind his back saying oh he never learns.

I don't get this whole perspective and its a little annoying.

Member macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon has a reputation beyond repute macedadon's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D3F 8R1NG3R PSN ID: Massacre-Mace

Default Re: Whats with Inuyasha and its weird double standards

it's called tsundere syndrome the Japanese are obsessed with it.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2020 08:45 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Default Re: Whats with Inuyasha and its weird double standards

Quote Originally Posted by squareenixx View Post
    Don't get me wrong I like Inuyasha but there are little bits that are just plain annoying.

For instance Sango likes Miroku. There are quite a lot of episodes where Miroku flirts with Women and Sango slaps him for it and all the rest such as Kagome and Shippo talk behind his back like it was his own fault he got slapped.

Now I don't get this why is Sango allowed to slap him I mean he isn't her boyfriend and she doesn't own him.

The same goes for Kagome. She gets angry at Inuyasha and faceplants his face into the ground for liking Kikyo yet Kagome is allowed to flirt as much as she wants with Koga and if Inuyasha gets angry about it she sits him again with another faceplant and then Shippo Sango and Miroku talk behind his back saying oh he never learns.

I don't get this whole perspective and its a little annoying.
    This happens in ALL sorts of anime. Not just Inuyasha. You'll see it in Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, Ouran High School, Chobits, Mai HiME, Soul Eater...It's a Japanese slap-stick comedic relief tactic that-isn't really that funny to other cultures.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information