AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default OOC: Harmonia's Bard Academy

I know I said I would start Monday or Sunday but I was busier than expected and had more to figure out with the RP than I thought. So I'm posting the OOC forum first just to get some details clear.

Just a reminder that all AF Rules apply and some personal ones as well:

1. DO NOT make posts that are less that three lines long.
    2. NO God-Modding.
    3. Obviously, you can't kill another character without their permission.
    4. You are allowed only 3 posts maximum in one day. Use them well.

Dorm assignments will be given by yours truly. It took me a bit to think of whether I wanted to do it by year or just gender since we only have two females and they are 4 years apart. I decided to do it by gender since I figured I would be pretty ticked off if my child room with the opposite gender, regardless of age or said roomie.

So once the schedules have been received, which will include the room assignments, the dorms should look as such:

Denzil V. & Rei D. (Room 117)
    Eleanor M. & Vanessa (Room 213)
    Kai D. & Allan A. (Room 198)
    Willow Von K. & Alexander N. (Room 320)

Instructors have their own quarters on the first floor, which are 3 times the size of regular dorms. (Rooms 100-110)

So far the instructors are:

Rania Vuspi (Might have her take up a class, not sure yet)

Talon Shadowblade (Assistant= Lily Buvelle):
    Introduction to Musical Magica

Victor Markov:
    (Request Pending) Reading: Notes and Scales
    (Request Pending) Control: Notes and Scales
    (Request Pending) Manipulating Harmony
    (Request Pending) The Dynamics

I will make NPCs or more instructor sheets if needed, but I want to see where asking and stuff takes me.

I will try to start tomorrow or the next day, depending on if I have internet connection.

Remember that OOC forum is for discussion of the RPG and questions that need answering. I am working on a map so you'll have that.

Bear with me guys! I'm trying to make this one last so I'm putting a bit more work into it. I will get it started asap though, but right now... it's too late... sooooo, I'm going to bed. (=_=)
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 08-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Default Re: OOC: Harmonia's Bard Academy

Haha. This should be good with how you arranged the room assignments.

I'd volunteer to be a teacher but I'm naturally not er... teacher material... (Akito's different. I don't ever have to put in alot of effort with him. :x ) I am discouraged by the subjects of teaching and don't really think I'd be able to pull things out of my... uh.. head that actually seem to work and make sense. If anything I'd be the comical seemingly dim witted newbie teacher who seems to not really know what she's teaching either (which for some reason makes me think of Harry Potter lol.) That and the fact that I already have two characters in play. However, seeing how we've got experience in vast multi-character rping, if you believe you really think I could do it and the character idea I have for it would work in whatever study, I'll take on the responsibility of being a teacher. I'll even let you decide on what she teaches. I'm not really picky.

Also, if you feel like you need or want any help with setting things up or some ideas, ect., you know I'll be happy to help. I've got a lot of time on my hands.
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm excited...as much as an assassin can be. But seriously, its been awhile since I have had a play by post RPG

The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

I have a question, are we going to have a limit to the number of posts we can make per day? To try and keep things at a steady pace that everyone can hopefully keep up with?

Otherwise I'm enjoying the organization put into this.

And no worries, Talon. I haven't RPed via forum in a long time myself, the closest I get to RPing now-a-days is through D&D/Pathfinder. I'm sure you'll do grand.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I second Lemon's latter notion. Been all table top for me for the longest while.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member JinxiBear is on a distinguished road JinxiBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2013 11:25 AM
    TN, wanting to go back home where my friends are...
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JinxiBear XFIRE ID: JinxiBear Steam ID: HajimeRulesOverLeo

Don't feel bad. I'm use to vocally speaking the rp with a little acting... (lol yes it is very interesting) I haven't done via forum in 7+ years (which coincidentally i started via forum rping here when the forum threats didn't have many rules and was more laid back which i greatly miss.)
    Created By JinxiBear. All Rights Reserved.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

If needed,I can make another female character so it isnt so male dominated

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@JinxiBear If you want to, I won't force you. I can just make some NPCs.

@Princess Lemon Of course! I'll add that right away.

@Talon of Noxus Excitement is good! I feel like I have a great group here!

@OMEGA It seems you already have and that is greatly appreciated!

I won't update the dorm assignments until Nitro and LB post their other characters. Warning, it might change a little so don't get too comfortable with your roomie just yet.

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What about times of classes/days of the week/holidays etc?

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Talon of Noxus Excellent question! Classes begins at 8:30 in the morning on a regular basis and end at 5 in the afternoon. Each class is about an hour and a half long give or take some. Students all get an hour lunch break at 11:45. The day of the Opening Ceremony is different since there are no classes that day.

As for holidays, students get a break from school for Deyadas (Deya Day), a day which celebrates the victory of the great Sun-God Deya against the Black Soil Kingdom, which was raised from the Underworld by it's ruler Vexis. It is pretty much like Christmas in this world. That is the only holiday they allow off, which is December 15th (because I'm too lazy to come up with a different calender) and they get the whole month plus one two weeks in Januay for the three days celebration for the holiday of the New Year Cycle on January 1st. Any other holidays will be BS'd on the spot and will be celebrated accordingly at the school.

Sound good?

11. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    @Talon of Noxus Excellent question! Classes begins at 8:30 in the morning on a regular basis and end at 5 in the afternoon. Each class is about an hour and a half long give or take some. Students all get an hour lunch break at 11:45. The day of the Opening Ceremony is different since there are no classes that day.

As for holidays, students get a break from school for Deyadas (Deya Day), a day which celebrates the victory of the great Sun-God Deya against the Black Soil Kingdom, which was raised from the Underworld by it's ruler Vexis. It is pretty much like Christmas in this world. That is the only holiday they allow off, which is December 15th (because I'm too lazy to come up with a different calender) and they get the whole month plus one two weeks in Januay for the three days celebration for the holiday of the New Year Cycle on January 1st. Any other holidays will be BS'd on the spot and will be celebrated accordingly at the school.

Sound good?
    Aww what? No Christmas/Winter break?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Talon of Noxus
    Deya Day seems to be the Christmas equivalent. From what I'm reading.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    @Talon of Noxus
    Deya Day seems to be the Christmas equivalent. From what I'm reading.
    Lulz okay. I made my first post in the actually RPG

15. Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Member Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz has a spectacular aura about Enemyraidz's Avatar
    Gil
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 07:14 PM
    Threads

I hope its not too late to join. Hi I am new and I post a Character sheet hope it's okay.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enemyraidz View Post
    I hope its not too late to join. Hi I am new and I post a Character sheet hope it's okay.
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. All characters should be posted here. The GM will decided with her MIGHTY STAMP OF JUSTICE and THINGS.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Enemyraidz The more the merrier!

I'll post soon everyone to get things going! Sorry! It's been a hectic two days!

19. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
    Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quick Question..

Are Bands a possibility in this story?

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Hollow Ichigo Of course!

I'm going to be making a new dorm arrangement, so like I said, hope you guys didn't get all buddy-buddy with your roommate.

Also, I will be working on a map, just so everyone knows where they are going.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you've got all the characters you can manage it would be fine if one or both of mine were "pending" and you add them in later after losing some players.

Also bear in mind that the reason I'm up for joining games now is that my life and internet access is too erratic and chaotic to properly GM a game of my own in the near future. Though I'll endevor to be reasonably reliable.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post
    @Hollow Ichigo Of course!

I'm going to be making a new dorm arrangement, so like I said, hope you guys didn't get all buddy-buddy with your roommate.

Also, I will be working on a map, just so everyone knows where they are going.
    Will we be getting dorm assignments soon?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

24. Thanks Tetsanosuke, Light Buster, Enemyraidz thanked for this post
    Likes Tetsanosuke, Light Buster, Enemyraidz liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I know, double post, shame on me

However it seems our GM has been MIA since the 14th, so I suggest we go ahead and continue the game. Use this time to bond with other characters while we wait for Shobu to come back, hopefully all is alright with her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

26. Likes Princess Lemon, Tetsanosuke liked this post
    The Lemon Sorceress Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon has a reputation beyond repute Princess Lemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2014 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: overlorddarthfluffles

I hope things are cool with our GM

I'm digging this RP

I'll probably make a post after work today

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hey everyone! Sorry about the long absence, but it's been a pretty hectic 2 weeks! I just moved into a new place, I've started a new job, and now school's starting back up so my posts may be few and far apart, but I promise I won't let this one die if you just bear with me!

I'm glad you guys took this time to mingle with one another, though! Thank you @OMEGA for moving things along! ^_^ Thank you everyone for not just giving up because I was gone. I have a very brief break so I will try to work on everything I promised you (in the plural sense) and we'll get the ball crashing down the mountainside (was that not a good figure of speech? Oh well, haha).

Thank you for your support and patience!

29. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It seems I can't do anything without double-posting today. Well, I've made the dorm assignments! Don't worry, only some were created out of pure deviousness:

Vanessa Lambert & Eleanor McFearson (room 208)
    Rebecca Lambert & Madison McEwan (room 157)
    Melissa Lambert & Alice Hale (room 221)
    Linda Lambert & Aurora Bordwick (room 230)
    Denzil Vuspi & Alexander Nossues (room 114)
    Kai Delwyn & Christopher Thomas (room 278)
    Rei Delwyn & Allan F. Anderson (room 276)
    Jack Dodge & Traize _______ (room 153)
    Nokhele Trevower & Willow Von Karstein (room 340)

As in most cases, rooms are by numbered according to the floor (100-199 = 1st floor; 200-299 = 2nd floor; 300-399 = 3rd floor)

31. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm a bit unsure where my characters would be welcome. Anybody looking for someone else to interact with?

If not, I might just establish them in their dorm room and home respectively. Presumably Jack will eventually run into Traize that way, and my teacher has support abilities somebody might want to make use of at some point.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information