AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQ] Rainbow - Ichigo Kurosaki & Zangetsu - Bleach Breathless Collection 01

Junior Member thedarkassassin is on a distinguished road thedarkassassin's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] Rainbow - Ichigo Kurosaki & Zangetsu - Bleach Breathless Collection 01

Hi, I was wondering if you can add this song in the Anime Lyrics in BLEACH in the "Anime" Category. If you can put it on here I'd be happy with it and so will the fans as well. If you make me happy, the fans will be happy. I also have other songs that I want to request as well other than this song. Many of the songs will apply if they get to you, but some are not there in YOUTUBE that will be founded on other sites. If they do, send it here and I'll be glad for it~!

`thedarkassassin

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Re: [REQ] Rainbow - Ichigo Kurosaki & Zangetsu - Bleach Breathless Collection 01

@thedarkassassin Hi! Sorry for the late reply. If it's fine with you, maybe you could put up a list of the songs you want lyrics for here? And we'll do our best to put them up. ^^

-Rei

EDIT: The lyrics for Rainbow are already up here, if those are what you wanted.
    Last edited by Rei; 06-06-2014 at 12:59 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information