AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

Nanobyte's minion Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: おはいよございます~じいいいいいいいいいい~*^* Good Morning~ jiiiii~ *^*

Quote Originally Posted by Yukisakurakissu View Post
    @Negative Ink
    Thank you for the welcome and your sig~ is that from an anime called "Negative Ink" or is that something else. I've never seen or heard of it so I was curious. ^^"
    It's called BlazBlue, it's a game. Pretty good one too actually. XD
    Hope you enjoy yourself around the board.

Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Ink View Post
    It's called BlazBlue, it's a game. Pretty good one too actually. XD
    Hope you enjoy yourself around the board.
    Awww, that kinda sucks for me then. T_T I don't have any gaming consoles... darn haha

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    Threads

Well it's certainly a pleasure meeting such a multiple languagal, K-Pop liking, Anime compelled reading/watching, (Of course ^.^) hobby induced, detailed tendency, color mesmerized individual. I personally have taken a liking to learn Japanese and possibly French as far as language can be concerned and I will strive to learn as much as I can. I took a particular engrossment in your ability to write and cosplay which although I do not share the gifts and talent to write effectively but it's always nice to hear those who try as well. Your food choice to say the least doesn't appear to be low-key to the vegetarian portion and to me as well as I do enjoy a hardy whole meal of fruits and vegetables every so often. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself, you'll won't find any issues making friends here on AF.

4. Thanks Yukisakurakissu thanked for this post
    Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by /X Metal Sorenges x View Post
    Well it's certainly a pleasure meeting such a multiple languagal, K-Pop liking, Anime compelled reading/watching, (Of course ^.^) hobby induced, detailed tendency, color mesmerized individual. I personally have taken a liking to learn Japanese and possibly French as far as language can be concerned and I will strive to learn as much as I can. I took a particular engrossment in your ability to write and cosplay which although I do not share the gifts and talent to write effectively but it's always nice to hear those who try as well. Your food choice to say the least doesn't appear to be low-key to the vegetarian portion and to me as well as I do enjoy a hardy whole meal of fruits and vegetables every so often. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself, you'll won't find any issues making friends here on AF.
    Wow~ I was actually surprised by your response and enjoyed reading it. ^^ Good luck with learning French and Japanese~ I hope you will find French more appealing than I did. (I didn't like my teachers, sadly.) And about food~ I couldn't be a vegetarian haha Cambodians love meat too much and I follow in their footsteps! XD But thank you for reading and the confidence boost! I really appreciate it. ^^)v

p.s.- I love your avatar~ I just finished watching Deadman Wonderland~ <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information