AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poppy no Kaerimichi (Kyoukai no Kanata ― Beyond The Boundary)

Junior Member Pamela Anneliese is on a distinguished road Pamela Anneliese's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2017 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Poppy no Kaerimichi (Kyoukai no Kanata ― Beyond The Boundary)

Again, I cannot submit lyrics to the website but as a fan of Kyoukai no Kanata and sad that there aren't more song lyrics available on the site, I think other fans would appreciate this. Perhaps someone with the privilege would be kind enough to submit this to Anime Lyrics.

These are the Romaji lyrics to "Poppy no Kaerimichi" (The Road Home Filled with Poppies), the ending song to the Idol Trials sung by Yuri Yamaoka who voiced the character Ai Shindou. It is featured on the soundtrack "Beyond The Melodies."

Romaji

(Be my boyfriend.
    You are shy boy…)

Kyou koso nanika itte hoshii na
    Poppy no kaerimichi
    Sonna ni mitte mo dame yo
    Watashi kara kokuhaku shitaku nai wa

Kyuu ni tachidomattara
    Sore ga kikkake de kisu
    Muri ne anata wa
    Yowaki na shy boy

Eien ni tsudzuku mitai
    Hanasakeru kono toki ga
    Futari kiri
    Jirettai keredo suki yo
    Yuuyake wo se ni ukete
    Anata kara sasayaite
    Kimi ga unmei no tenshi da yo to
    Sore de yurushite ageru

Yagate sora ni ichiban hoshi ga
    Poppy no terasukedo
    Mosukoshi dake ite yo
    Watashi mada ouchi he kaerenai wa

Yubi ga guuzen ppoku
    Fureta shunkan ni me de aizushita noni
    Yokomuku shy boy

Itai hodo dakishimete
    Negatte mo kikoenai
    Futari kiri
    Chikadzuite motto suki yo
    Mikadzuki o oikakete
    Itsu made mo arukitai
    Korobisona watashi no te tsukamu
    Yatto kidzuite kureta

(Yubi ga furetara kidzuite)
    (Kaerimichi futari kiri)

Kyuu ni tachidomattara
    Sore ga kikkake de kisu
    Watashi matteru no hayaku
    Muri ne anata wa
    Yowaki na shy boy

Doko made mo eien ni tsudzuku mitai
    Hanasakeru kono toki ga
    Futari kiri
    Jirettai keredo suki yo
    Yuuyake wo se ni ukete
    Anata kara sasayaite
    Kimi ga unmei no tenshi da yo to
    Sore de yurushite ageru

Song:

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Poppy no Kaerimichi (Kyoukai no Kanata ― Beyond The Boundary)

It is possible for you to submit, but it'll be put in the secondary queue, which may or may not result in it getting lost from what I've heard.
    Worth a shot anyway.

Junior Member Pamela Anneliese is on a distinguished road Pamela Anneliese's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fuukanou View Post
    It is possible for you to submit, but it'll be put in the secondary queue, which may or may not result in it getting lost from what I've heard.
    Worth a shot anyway.
    Thank you; I'll give it a try!

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Anneliese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuukanou View Post
    Worth a shot anyway.
    Thank you; I'll give it a try!
    The secondary queue is only for non-Japanese lyrics and romaji/translations from official sources. Note that when I say "official sources", I mean that the transliteration or translation itself must be official and not your own work; "I translated/transliterated this myself from the kanji, which are official!" doesn't count. If you're that confident in your Japanese transliterating or translating abilities, you can take the test to become a contributor; if you're not, then you shouldn't be submitting anything, through the secondary queue or otherwise.

Also, you may request a translation or transliteration of a song on the Lyric Requests subforum, but you may not provide a transliteration or translation that you have done and ask that someone else submit it for you. All submissions must be the original work of the submitter.
    Last edited by EJTranslations; 02-14-2017 at 01:09 PM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    The secondary queue is only for non-Japanese lyrics and romaji/translations from official sources. Note that when I say "official sources", I mean that the transliteration or translation itself must be official and not your own work; "I translated/transliterated this myself from the kanji, which are official!" doesn't count. If you're that confident in your Japanese transliterating or translating abilities, you can take the test to become a contributor; if you're not, then you shouldn't be submitting anything, through the secondary queue or otherwise.

Also, you may request a translation or transliteration of a song on the Lyric Requests subforum, but you may not provide a transliteration or translation that you have done and ask that someone else submit it for you. All submissions must be the original work of the submitter.
    Didn't know that's what it was for, sorry ahaha.
    It said something about submissions without the test and I just jumped to conclusions.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

It's the very first point in the rules and guidelines.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I sound a little annoyed, @Fuukanou . I know you only meant to be helpful.
    Last edited by EJTranslations; 02-14-2017 at 02:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information