AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #7: Terrible Crossovers

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default #7: Terrible Crossovers

Inspired by Sano's blog entry, this challenge is all about writing a horrendously bad crossover. Intentionally writing something bad can be an excellent tool in learning the dos and don'ts of writing fiction. I recommend using the terrible crossover generator to come up with the story ideas, but you can also create your own. These challenges are intended to be short works, but if you're inspired further feel free to write something longer and post it in your own thread.

Some examples from the generator (you may use any of these if you like):
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and In the Heat of the Night. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and Captain Planet. The story should use a plane crash as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Dead Rising. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Duke Nukem. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Superbad and 4chan. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Lion King and Superman. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Ally McBeal and Titanic. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and 24. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Slaughterhouse 5. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
    • Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!
    Use anything you like, as long as it promises to be bad. Have fun with it. Also keep in mind that some of the generated plot ideas contain adult material. In accordance with the forum rules, don't post those if you wind up writing one ;p
    Last edited by Fabala; 12-16-2009 at 08:45 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I am totally doing this once I find a suitably bad crossover. I'm reminded of the age old Superman vs Goku. xD

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Hmm...interesting...

I'm going to use Metal Gear Solid and Romeo and Juliet, maybe throw some armed robbery in there as a plot cevice.
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 12-16-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: My Shift key is dying
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information