AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sign Up: The Circus

Junior Member GakuenAlice13 is on a distinguished road GakuenAlice13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 09:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Sign Up: The Circus

Hello everyone!~ I'm GakuenAlice13. I'm pretty new to this site. Like, seriously. I just signed up ten minutes ago. Anyways, please don't be too harsh on me. Give me some pointers! We can help each other AND role-play along the way! Bye~

♥Gakuen Alice♥

Twisted with lies, the circus groups compete under their ringmasters, who just so happen to be rivals to the core. Both groups, stained with blood, present their gory shows with grace and beauty. But the crowd usually fails to notice the missing people who vanish quickly after they step into the circus tent of horror...

II Circo de Rotto
    Shadows that loom in the darkness, midnight dancers, or evils of the night. We are there, but don't be afraid, just take a trip to the circus to ease your nerves... A trip to Il Circo de Rotto, of course! We can promise you, if it's your first time to our fine show, you won't live to see the next one!

Ranks:
    Ringmaster -
    Beast Master - Mira Kane (MiMi)
    Flame Eater -
    Tightrope Walker -
    Knife Thrower -
    Unicycle Rider -
    Sword Swallower -
    Stilt Walker -
    Acrobatic -
    Juggler -
    Trapeze Artist -
    Fortune Teller -
    Head Clown -

II Circo de Morta
    Please, step inside, take a seat, and enjoy your gamble with death! New members are always welcome, but be warned... Death may be hunting your head if you don't have enough fans to up the circus popularity... Death or the ringmaster...

Ranks:
    Ringmaster -
    Beast Master -
    Human Circuit -
    Tightrope Walker -
    Knife Thrower -
    Unicycle Rider -
    Stilt Walker -
    Acrobatic -
    Human Cannonball -
    Fire Dancer -
    Trapeze Artist -
    Fortune Teller -
    Head Clown -

CHARACTER SKELLY~ Allowed multiple characters! (Three is the limit.)
    Name: (Maybe their nickname, maybe their real name. Just give something.)
    Circus: (ONE circus only.)
    Title: (OK, this is like the person's... um... title. XD I'll explain in the example profile...)
    Job: (ONE job only.)
    Age: (This can be what age they appear to be, as well as their real one.)
    Appearance: (You can provide a description or a link, I really don't care. Either is fine.)
    Bio: (Be creative in this!)

MY CHARACTER (ALSO EXAMPLE)~
    Name: Mira Kane, better known as MiMi.
    Circus: II Circo de Rotto
    Title: The Tigress
    Job: Beast Master
    Appearance: MiMi is shorter than most people her age. She has pale, porcelain-like skin and appears very fragile, like if you touch her she just might break (Don't let that fool you!). She has long, brown hair that falls just below her hips and poker-straight bangs that hang in a pair of dark, cat-like eyes. She's surprisingly agile and quick for her delicate disposition.
    Bio: At the tender age of six, MiMi was tossed out like trash by her parents, so she ran away to II Circo de Rotto. She found not joyful clowns, but psycho murderers. Eventually she came to love them like family, and they came to love her as their beast master.
    Last edited by GakuenAlice13; 10-30-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: Sign Up: The Circus

Here's a pointer, don't take this the wrong way, you need to read the sticky threads and send your RPG to LadyPSerenity. Then she will say approved or not. Its nice too see that you are making a RPG just after joining AF but you need to read the sticky threads. Okay

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this sounds cool and i really hope it runs but unfortunately like Ensifer aid it would be bets to get it approved first. though by the looks of it it will get apporved straight away

Junior Member GakuenAlice13 is on a distinguished road GakuenAlice13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 09:42 PM
    Threads

Oops... I'm such a dork. Do-- do I just send her a message or something...?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

You need to send her LPS via PM. Then, you'll have to wait.

Here's some help:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...nes-2008.07.25
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-AF-2008.07.25
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ons-2008.07.25

Remember, read the rules first before you take any action. Becauses actions first before reading the rules can result in trouble.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Has this been approved or what?
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information