AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello once again.. decided to post some of my works.. (only 2 XD)

Member noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2010 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Hello once again.. decided to post some of my works.. (only 2 XD)

I've been looking through my drawings and realized how unfortunate they were..
    But I thought these were the better few.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-12-15 at 7.31.26 PM.png
Views:	22
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	35740
    Bird King: feared by many, but respected by all
    I like feathers.. so i decided to draw this.. and I like guys with twisted smiles

Name:	Screen shot 2010-12-15 at 7.25.06 PM.png
Views:	17
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	35741
    Flower King: elegant, but merciless
    I suck at drawing flowers.. so I decided to practice..
    (took some flower inspiration from the manga: Silver Diamond)

If people want more "King" series.. I'll think about it..
    cough.. there will be a Sweets King.. cough cough.. he'll be a sadistic shota.. cough

Not too great, but would like to hear some comments about this..

Just wanted to practice and get some nice feedback
    Thanks.
    Last edited by noir_charisma1109; 12-15-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    "I am absolutely much more brilliant and more complicated than you think!"

REPS?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Hello once again.. decided to post some of my works.. (only 2 XD)

Not too great, but would like to hear some comments about this..
    If it's bad, plz do not bash..
    You are never going to get any better with your works if you are afraid of people slamming you down. So if you want to be an artist or something along those lines you're really going to have to learn how to accept criticism and not say things like "Oh it's sooo bad but please be nice to meeee~"

Anyways I like your works. They are very detailed. I'm not an illustration artist so I can't quite see any extra details that I might tell you to work on. Though if this was graphic design then maybe I could give you better pointers.... But... It's not xD

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Member noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109 has a reputation beyond repute noir_charisma1109's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    You are never going to get any better with your works if you are afraid of people slamming you down. So if you want to be an artist or something along those lines you're really going to have to learn how to accept criticism and not say things like "Oh it's sooo bad but please be nice to meeee~"
    Ehem, let me clear some things, first off.
    I'd like feedback and reasonable criticism.
    Not someone who says: "your style is weird, or the content is strange and you shouldn't post it up.." (i've had this before, so I would like to clear that up.. and no i dont put up mature content XD). I dont mind people telling me my anatomy is bad, my line is hesitant (someone has told me that and i have worked on it), etc.
    Sorry to cause any confusion, but I would like "reasonable feedback and criticism" thank you very much.

I enjoy people's criticism cause that helps me improve on my art and perspective.
    And.. I've never heard of "bashing" someone's artwork as criticism XD... (immature right?)
    But anyways, thank you for the support

Oh and one question..
    I presume you love vocaloid right? You joined to NicoNico?? (just wondering.. >w<)
    Last edited by noir_charisma1109; 12-15-2010 at 08:09 PM.

REPS?

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Very nice work. I like the unique aspect of the art. I think your anatomy doesn't seem too bad, although I would suggest working on drawing shoulders and torsos if you think your anatomy is bad (I think it's fine though). I loved the facial expressions you gave them. I guess you could work on shadows more and maybe on defining the flowers, but other than that, these are nice.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bibi of the Blue Sea View Post
    Very nice work. I like the unique aspect of the art. I think your anatomy doesn't seem too bad, although I would suggest working on drawing shoulders and torsos if you think your anatomy is bad (I think it's fine though). I loved the facial expressions you gave them. I guess you could work on shadows more and maybe on defining the flowers, but other than that, these are nice.
    ahh thank you very much. =//o//=
    oh and for the flowers I was intending on keeping them simple,
    so if i have the chance to scan.. I can colour them *w*

... anyways!!!

I started on this..
    should i continue?
    (going to do body and stuff, just cropped the pic)

Name:	Screen shot 2010-12-21 at 1.34.25 AM.png
Views:	7
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	35954

REPS?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information