AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simmi's Graphic Gallery..

Hybrid View

Junior Member Simmi is on a distinguished road Simmi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2011 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Simmi's Graphic Gallery..

Simmi's Graphic Gallery..
    A lot more banners to come

Welcome to my Gallery, this is were I'll post the banners I make

Anyway I'm not sure on the rules off how many banners are needed to start off a gallery, but seeing my computer had be sent to repair after crashing I lost all my banners so I only have this one that I made tonight and since I only have one exam left you can expect more off banners seeing I'm on Christmas vacation after Friday.

Anyway I will edit this first post later with a more flashy intro and maybe a cool banner on top with the name off my gallery..

So please leave a comment..

Banners:

Last edited by Simmi; 01-08-2011 at 09:09 PM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Re: Simmi's Graphic Gallery..

It's nice so far, but she's so far off to the side she might fall out of it. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff though.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This is pretty good.
    I'd say just bring the subject a little bit to the left and you'll be fine. Just remember the rule of thirds when you're making any composition.

The composition itself looks a bit too noisy however. Depending on the software that you use to make your signatures, there are various ways to get rid of the noise. I'm only familiar with Photoshop. So on Photoshop, what I would do is to make a new layer, apply the image, go to filter>noise>despeckle, then manipulate the opacity to however you like until it looks good to you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys for the cnc..

Anyway it's taken this long, but I made another banner.. ^^;

Senior Member DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul has a reputation beyond repute DragonSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon One Piece Flag Mario Star
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2015 03:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow they are some cool banners are you going to make diff ones with diff animes or no?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, and yes I'll be making more banners, with people from other animes, maybe real life people as well.. ^^;

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

First. I can't read anything you made in your original post. You might need to change the font so people will read it. I can tell you right now I didn't.

Second. Your terminology is wrong. A banner is what that large image at the top of this forum is. What you make is either a Signature [sig for short] or Tag. Using the term banner will throw people off slightly since it threw me of.

Third. The first signature is alright. The composition is nice. It's properly sharpened and the color is very consistent. However it seems really unbalanced. Straightening the render up a bit more and perhaps adding some text in the BL corner where all the black is will even it out a bit.

Fourth. The second signature one is obviously very plain and not very pleasing. All it consist of is a render and a small section of a smugged bg behind her. you have a lot of negative space that needs filling. It's not good to have a lot of blank space for no reason when designing a signature [same applies for everything else] Try filling it with text or something. But you clearly went down hill with your latest.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information