AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wolf Anime?

Junior Member DigitalOkami is on a distinguished road DigitalOkami's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Full Moon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2010 06:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DiGiTaLWolf

Cool Wolf Anime?

Hey, I was just wondering does anyone know of some good Wolf/Werewolf anime to watch?

I all ready know about Wolf's Rain, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Princess Mononoke, Ginga Weed (whatever it's called), and Kekkaishi

Suggest something with some fighting and action. Something dark (if it's around). I don't mind if it's kinda girly but it can't be too girly. Like a wolf chick wigging her boobs for the whole season. xD

Edit: Small update of some anime I forgot to add. LMAO
    Last edited by DigitalOkami; 11-26-2010 at 03:43 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Wolf Anime?

Try spice wolf and Princess Mononoke.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Member OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads

you should try Princess mononoke, ginga dentsetsu weed and ginga nagaboshiri gin ( dont know how to spell thosse ) also, you can try wacth Okami kakkushi and kekkaishi, kekkaishi isnt really about wolfs, but the main chaarcter has a wolf/dog yokai fighting along side him, and in some episodes you get to see the wolf go all out its pritty nice.

Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Full Moon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Try spice wolf and Princess Mononoke.
    Oh yeah I forgot about Princess Mononoke. I seen that one before. Spice and Wolf, I've hear of it but I'm not so sure about. It seems to girly to me. How is it? What's it about? Is it really that good?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiYokai View Post
    you should try Princess mononoke, ginga dentsetsu weed and ginga nagaboshiri gin ( dont know how to spell thosse ) also, you can try wacth Okami kakkushi and kekkaishi, kekkaishi isnt really about wolfs, but the main chaarcter has a wolf/dog yokai fighting along side him, and in some episodes you get to see the wolf go all out its pritty nice.
    I watch kekkaishi every saturday. I also watched some Weed on youtube. What's Okami Kakkushi? Sounds cool!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I don't find spice wolf that girly. It has a bunch of history and old folk tale in it and stuff. I thought it was interesting.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Full Moon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I don't find spice wolf that girly. It has a bunch of history and old folk tale in it and stuff. I thought it was interesting.
    Ok, I'll give it a shot LOL I guess I shouldn't pass over it before really watching it.

Member OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai has much to be proud of OokamiYokai's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads

well, im not rly sure what Okami kakkushi is abotut yet. im only at episode 4, started to watch it the otherday. they like to keep us in the dark. but i know its about wolfs since they always talk about the great wolf god. and there some mysterious charatcers in the series aswell but as i said they keep us very much in the dark at the beginning atleast. only 12 episode so far. looks promesing tho gonna watch some more 2nite

Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Full Moon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiYokai View Post
    well, im not rly sure what Okami kakkushi is abotut yet. im only at episode 4, started to watch it the otherday. they like to keep us in the dark. but i know its about wolfs since they always talk about the great wolf god. and there some mysterious charatcers in the series aswell but as i said they keep us very much in the dark at the beginning atleast. only 12 episode so far. looks promesing tho gonna watch some more 2nite
    Now that's what I'm looking for! That's something I can sink my teeth into! (haha wolf pun) LOL Awesome stuff. I'll put that on my watch list. But for now I'm watching Spice and Wolf. I only watch 5 mins of it and I'm all ready getting into it. I feel like a fool for allways passing over it thinking it wouldn't be good. Let me know how the series is when you get more into it.

Member Adirondackanimefreak025 is on a distinguished road Adirondackanimefreak025's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2011 11:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um any chance these are on DVD? I love Wolf's Rain but would love to see other wolf anime.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalOkami View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about Princess Mononoke. I seen that one before. Spice and Wolf, I've hear of it but I'm not so sure about. It seems to girly to me. How is it? What's it about? Is it really that good?
    You get to learn a lot about economy and commerce. It does have romance, but its not subtle. Its quite interesting actually.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information