because they are fun memories. More fun that what you did at the mall last Saturday with your friendgirls.

So, a few weeks ago I was invited at a friend's 18th birthday. While she was talking to the owner of the garage we were holding the party in, her brother decided the two of us should start with some dry JB on empty stomach and a nice, long, fat, sexylicious spliff.
Within an hour of being entertained by anything as simple as a planing baloon and not being able to eat anything because I couldn't utilize the fork properly anymore, I started feeling ill, so I dragged myself out where it was like 2-3 degrees cold.
Now just when I was reaching the boiling point, everybody came outside looking for the life of the party (me) and the owner's daughter (I think she was 8-9 y.o.) came running at me for no reason (probably wanted to play or something). That's when I couldn't hold it anymore and I hurled right in front of her. Man it was priceless! She stared at me like she was totally traumatized then turned around and ran off. I haven't seen her around anymore.