AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forum Pet Peeves

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Forum Pet Peeves

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou-penguin View Post
    Not quite. Each skin has a default text color, and it should stay that way. The only time I would use a different text color is to show a post presentation, to make the post look good. Otherwise, I think it's pretty stupid. Agreed to what? People choose a skin because it's their preference and other members shouldn't alter with it. You want to make all your post look pretty? Pssft, child please.
    You just contradicted yourself. I have a preference of my text being pink. Just as other people have a preference of changing the skin. Your statement is invalid. If it is visable on the default then it's good because most users use default. If you changed yours to some blinding color then oh well.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    You just contradicted yourself. I have a preference of my text being pink. Just as other people have a preference of changing the skin. Your statement is invalid. If it is visable on the default then it's good because most users use default. If you changed yours to some blinding color then oh well.
    How did I contradicted myself? You, by making your text pink is making it harder for people to read your post. Me, by changing my theme/skin is not hurting anyone. You still haven't answer, nor has anyone else. What is a valid reason to change your font color?

By most people you mean AF, right? My argument isn't about AF, it's about all forums.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

How did I contradicted myself? You, by making your text pink is making it harder for people to read your post. Me, by changing my theme/skin is not hurting anyone. You still haven't answer, nor has anyone else. What is a valid reason to change your font color?

By most people you mean AF, right? My argument isn't about AF, it's about all forums.
    Well I do not change my font on other forums because they offer more skins that have a font I'm willing to read. Personally I dislike the yellow font on blue background and the white skin is OMG bright. If we had a black background it wouldn't matter what color you used because mostly all would be visible except black itself.

And it matches my signature and distinguishes me from other users.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And blue is a color that distinguish me from another members as well, as you can see, blue is a color that matches my set pretty well, right> Now, does this mean they have to put up with me? Am I that important of a person that I have to put what I like disregarding the fact that it may annoy other members?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

And blue is a color that distinguish me from another members as well, as you can see, blue is a color that matches my set pretty well, right> Now, does this mean they have to put up with me? Am I that important of a person that I have to put what I like disregarding the fact that it may annoy other members?
    well I read it without highlighting. And honestly does it bother you that much to read pink on blue? I find it very distinguishable still. But if you want to post in blue then no one is stopping you.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You read it because you quoted it, that's cheating. And yes, it bothers me a lot, when I read post, I expect to read them in my comfort and not take the effort of actually highlighting what someone said, you're not special.

No one is stopping me but it's get annoying, right? I do stuff that I like but without ruining for someone else.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-26-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I don't have to quote your text to read it.. I'm not special but why would changing my text color determine if I am special or not. It's just me enjoying that certain color when I post. No big deal.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I meant it as "Who you think you are for me to actually put effort to read your post?" special. Like I said, when I read(lurk) posts, I just want to read and scroll. I'm not talking about you, I mean you in general. The person isn't anyone important to stop me from my normal routine. If you want people to stop reading your posts, then be my guest.

I'm only using your logic as a whole because you are the defendant of the other side of the river.

Oh and here:

Alright, I will stop with the annoyance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information