AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me with name of anime.

Junior Member Puzzled is on a distinguished road Puzzled's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2017 06:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help me with name of anime.

So I can't remember this show I watched quite a few months back and I need your help please. I will do my best to describe the show with what I remember. Thank you.

So it was set in the future and it was as though the future world was some what a perfected place to live. Before birth an artificial intelligence was integrated into your head and was with you your entire life kind of like a best friend but also like a personal assistant. It made appointments and interacted with you. And so on. It was very much a part of all the characters. The main character was going somewhere to learn some new things and suddenly there was an attack and some people got hurt and no one new what to do because it was kind of something that never happened. And the attack left everyone with out there A.I. implant working and people began to panic because now they did not have this thing to tell them what to do or where to go and it was like they lost their best friend.

So anyway that's about all I remember. I only caught one episode and don't remeber it all to well as it was quite a while ago but I wanted to catch up on it but I can't remember what it was called. Can anyone help me with this? I hope so. Thank you for the help.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Help me with name of anime.

Sounds interesting, but I haven't a clue. I would like to know the name as well so maybe I can put it on my list.

Junior Member Puzzled is on a distinguished road Puzzled's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2017 06:09 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Help me with name of anime.

Bump.....anyone?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information