AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Art is an bang!

Junior Member Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Art is an bang!

Yea i really like art
    and i wanna show u guys some of mine
    om not so really good but i will learn with the time.
    THIS ARE ONE OF MY BEST
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Xanxus Sky.png
Views:	43
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	33355Click image for larger version

Name:	NTSD sig.png
Views:	44
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	33356Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	42
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	33357Click image for larger version

Name:	Durarara 112.png
Views:	61
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	33358Click image for larger version

Name:	rodericky.png
Views:	43
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	33359Click image for larger version

Name:	I will never Die.png
Views:	42
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	33360Click image for larger version

Name:	Haruhi Sky.png
Views:	38
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	33361Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky-NLGEAR.png
Views:	33
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	33362Click image for larger version

Name:	Love.png
Views:	36
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	33363Click image for larger version

Name:	K-Dbya.png
Views:	36
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	33364Click image for larger version

Name:	K-D-samurai-2.gif
Views:	39
Size:	829.3 KB
ID:	33365

Greetz. Sky

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Art is an bang!

Wow this are very well made but I was expecting something about Deidara too but, and I think the animated one is great you just need to speed it up a bit but that's juts my opinion anyways great art!
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Junior Member Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995 has much to be proud of Sky1995's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

thnx
    yea i have an banner with him
    and the text ''Art is an BANG!''
    but its not that good xD
    yea i was thinking that to
    and i will remember it for my next gif image

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Would you still call these types a signature or is it called something else? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 10-25-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oooh! You have some pretty nifty art there! My favorite would be the seventh one of Haruhi Suzumiya. I like the glowing, sparkling, blurring and sharpening effect XD
    I also like the ninth one how the outskirts are glowing while the characters in the middle are the focus. I found the fifth one cute~ XP
    Just with the fourth one, the stars with the glow around them are great but when they come into contact with the character, it just looks like they are stars in a glowing orb.

I like these though, you've done a really good job on them. Keep up the hard work! ^-^
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, these are pretty cool! My favorite is the last one, mostly because of the contrast in colors of both the pictures. Zack<3
    I also really like the fourth one~
    you're horribly facinating.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, Deidara.

Anyways, I think they are okay, but you said you're new to this, so props to you.

Just try looking for some tuts, kay?

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

I very much like the Haruhi Sky work. There's a fluid consistancy throughout the colour scheme there, and some really nice use of effects and blending.

The other works look a little too experimental in my opinion though... and the colour schemes in those come off as a bit garish. Also, I've noticed a lot of your works use the drop shadow or glow effect in the text. Nothing really wrong with that - but in some of them I don't think it's really necessary... The effects used in the Haruhi Sky work complement the underlying image and therefore give it credit - but the effects in the others don't appear to do that.

While it's nice to see a willingness toward experimenting with techniques here, I think you should consider the reasons for applying your effects before adding them to your works. Unless they'd contribute to the meaning of your images I would avoid them altogether, lest they come off as a gimmick.

But yeah, I'd sure like to see your progress with your works in the future, as you clearly have potential... at least from a technical standpoint.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 11-22-2010 at 10:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information