AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: Bloody Dawn

Member dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Decepticons Sushi Full Moon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2011 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: dvoyd

Default RPG: Bloody Dawn

OOC: Depending on your character's city of origin, they will be within that city, or very near it, depending on their profession. Those of the fighting profession (soldiers, etc) can be, if you wish, involved in a battle, except for any Lhokathians (they don't fight in the battles.. yet). I'd suggest normal day to day activities for the first post to set a basis. Interacting with other characters, NPC or otherwise, is encouraged! This is what its all about, right? So, without further ado.. First day of the RP, early morning.
    /OOC

IC

Her time had come to a close, and once more, the vague shadow of a girl sank into the darkness, staying within the Lhokathian castle walls until the curtains of night returned. Rho sighed exasperatedly.. daytime wasn't nearly as active for her. Duties changed from a spy and thief to mainly a messenger, perhaps even a maid of the higher aristocracy.. doing odd jobs and chores, for the most part. Retreating to her basement dorm for the time, she closed her window drapes swiftly, seeing the golden rays of sun peeking through as it rose over the green hills. Even though most of the world had become desert-like and barren, about 100 miles around each of the cities was lush and healthy. Though the slow receding of the green grass and flowers could already be seen.
    Turning her head away, Rho unstrapped her belt of thievery tools, stripping down to her most basic clothing, a simply gray tunic and matching trousers, throwing herself in a heap onto her bed, which wasn't near as comfortable as she'd like. But she was only middle class, and even being the spymaster of Lhokath, she was treated fairly the same as any other normal citizen might be. She could feel change, though.. a change was coming.

Signature done by me.
    ~
    - Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -

"We're the monsters that take care of the other monsters."
    ~
    Sig Requests Open.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Bloody Dawn

Cecile groaned lightly as the sun came in through a thin area between her curtains. Groggy she sat up and looked at her desk, the book she had been studying from was a bit crumped from sleeping on it and her desk candle had burned to nearly nothing. After stretching she blew it out and gathered her bathing suplies, opening the door to her small but personal bathroom she thought over her duties for the day 'meet grandpa's for morning tea, repair any books that had been returned with damage, retrieve a few borrowed books from the nobles' she sighed in slightl delight as she sank herself in the water of her bathtub. Though she was one of the many students the librarians had her postion as adopted grandchild by the Elders got her some priveliges the others didn't get like her private bathroom and access to the Elders personal libraries for many it took years of being loyal of being to just one to get acess to one private library. She got out off the tube, dressed and after locking her door she went to the Elders common room, one there she knocked entered and bowed 'hello grandfathers'. The four elders smiled and made a motion so she could straighten and take her seat for tea.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Chesca

Chesca tossed and turned in her sleep and began to slowly awake to the sounds of the birds chirping outside the walls of the attic. She stretched her entire body including her wings and began to rub her eyes. Chesca walked towards the window and opened it, to check what time it was. The sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon and she knew it was the perfect time to begin preparing her shop. Chesca was never a fanatic of using a sun dial nor any other kind of instrument to tell what time of day it was. She greatly enjoyed looking out towards the horizon to keep track of time. Once she had come down her attic ladder, she was greeted by her cat Sayla. Her cat was a glorious pearl white color with blue eyes that could drown anyone in them. Chesca walked towards her cat's bowl and gave her leftovers from the night before.

"That will do when I get something much proper for you for now." Sayla meowed and began to eat the food in her bowl. Chesca walked towards the front of the shop and began opening the curtains, windows and the door to say she was open. She walked outside her shop and placed her newly created sign right by the door. To start her morning, she began making some remedies for itches and scars. She was quite proud of her remedy for scars. Chesca had discovered a strange plant while she was traveling during her holidays in the East. She talked to the people of the village and discovered that this plant had very rare healing properties. Many of her secret customers bought many of the remedy. When Chesca heard a knock at her front door, she walked to the front and had noticed that it was her mother with a basket of bread.

"I see that you are doing well." Chesca walked towards her mother for a hug.

"I am doing very well and so is Sayla. I have run out of food for her and I was planning to go to the market. Do you need anything?" Her mother placed the basket on the counter.

"I was planning to go to the market. Perhaps I can get that for you and save you the trouble of going." Chesca began to argue with her mother and finally, after her mother proving a good point, Chesca decided to drop it and allow her mother to go for her.

"I am assuming you have class to teach today. It would be less stress for you to go to the market before class. There would be a rush and I know that rushing is not something you greatly enjoy." Her mother walked out of the store to go back to work. Chesca shook her head but she knew that nothing could get past her mother when it came to do things. She returned to her station to continue working on a poison potion when she heard a very silent foot step. Chesca turned her head to get a peak at the door and had seen that it was the red assassin.

"What can I do you for? Do you need something similar to the last one?" Chesca never spoke out loud about her confidentiality with other customers.

"I need the dark blue poison. And will it be ready by sunset?"
    Chesca grinned and walked towards her cellar. She began to look at all her labels and picked up a small vial.

"I had created it last week. Pay close attention to how you use it. It's been fermenting for a week thus it is far more potent now than it was before. Great caution much be taken." The assassin nodded and placed a small pouch containing 25 jols.

"Thank you for your kindness Chesca." Chesca nodded at the assassin.

"Oh no, the pleasure is mine assassin." She watched as the assassin left to go about his business. Chesca had always been intimidated by assassins and spies and other individuals that consort with that kind of activity. However, as she began to work as an apothecary, she began to grow fond of them and appreciating what they did for the city. Chesca had gotten so enthralled in her work that she had lost track of time. She began cleaning her shop and decided to close early in order to get to her class early. Chesca greatly enjoyed teaching kids her techniques and her fighting style. She knew that some day, she would have a predecessor in both her fighting style and in her apothecary work. When she arrived at her training space, she had noticed something irregular about it. The door had been unlocked. Chesca walked into the space cautiously and then, a tiny girl came out of the space.

"What are you doing here alone little one?" The little girl stared up at Chesca, tears slowly flowing down as she had been noticed by someone. Chesca began to wipe the tears off the girl's face and looked at her.

"Don't cry now little one." She looked onto the street and it seemed rather peaceful and quiet. No one seemed to panic or notice that their daughter was missing.

"Are you alone little one? Do you have any parents?" The girl cried harder than normal and clung to Chesca for dear life. Chesca took the girl in her arms and locked her training space door. A group of younger to middle aged children had approached Chesca.

"I am sorry everyone but I won't be teaching tonight. I have some business to take care of." She replied as she placed her head on top of the little girl's head. "I shall see you tomorrow." The group of people were disappointed to have not been taught today but there wasn't much Chesca could do now that she had an unknown child to take care of.

Chesca went to see her parents to discuss what she should do on the matter. Her mother and father had seen the girl and began making some food for her.

"Where do you think she came from?"
    Her mother began washing her face with a cloth to get rid of the dirt that had smudged on her face. "Underneath all this dirt, she has the most beautiful complexion like that of marble and the most beautiful eyes a man could lie sight upon." The little girl's eyes were something to look upon. One of her eyes was a very vibrant teal and the other a very vibrant sky blue. The girl blushed at the comment. Chesca sat in a chair next to the girl.

"I have no idea mother. I noticed the door was unlocked at my space and in the dark, the little girl came out and she started crying. I didn't know what to do so I came straight here." Her mother grinned at the little girl and began rinsing the cloth.

"There is not much I can tell you I'm afraid. She seems malnourished and unkept. Perhaps she got seperated from her parents." Chesca looked into the little girl's eyes and say complete sorrow and abandonment.

"I don't think she got seperated from her parents. I think she may be alone mother." Her father placed a bowl of stew on the table for the girl. The girl took the spoon and began to eat the stew as if she was fighting for it. She looked at Chesca's father for another bowl. He served her another bowl and this time, she had taken her time to eat the stew. Chesca watched as the girl gorged on the stew.

"Have you ever seen one so hungry?" Her mother looked out the window towards the sky.

"Well, with the various social classes, I can understand why there would be those that starve to death. They can't afford food when they need the shelter."
    Chesca took the girl in her arms and watched as the girl fell asleep.

"I have decided that I shall take care of her. I was the first person she saw and I don't think I could let her go." Her mother patted her shoulder and Chesca knew it was the right thing to do.

"I shall call you Vyca."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The sun was rising high and shining on the leaves of the surrounding trees. The whispering winds echoed about, with the leaves as it's mouth while glistening dew gently coalesced, and than evaporated. This setting was only a small ways out from Aulamor city, past the southern walls in the lush forest greens that remained in this stricken world. It is here where one find the tall figure of a being leaning against the thickest branch of the tallest tree.

Rising up from the tickling of the sunset, his eyes opening with their emerald shine, Vahn could swear he heard the cooing of a mother to her babe in the arms of mother nature. Admittedly, nature did ring out with the morning light. The birds called, chirped loudly into the forest surroundings to attract their ilk. Curiosity drew Vahn to these calls, his aesthetically pointed ears twitched at the differences and his hands slowly slipped into his messenger back. From within it's folds he pulled what looked like a journal with quill-pen, as well as ink to boot.

He started to pen in the birds around in the trees, his eyes with their sharp sight honed in on each and every detail, allowing for a full view of each nearby bird. Twenty or so minutes passed, and his hand swiftly stuck the page with all the different drawings and designs. After that he penned in a few more pages, and sat for a while to ponder.

"Should I return home, after so long?" He inquired to the wind, its' only response a calm push with it's flow over the land.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 10-26-2010 at 12:43 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Zirak raised his tankard of ale and took a mouthful. He was slightly drunk. Looking at the barkeep, didn't say a word. The barkeep just place another tankard of ale in front of Zirak. Giving a nod to show his thanks. Next to him was a rather loud customer. Getting of his bar stool. A quiet dry sigh came out of Zirak's mouth.

Picking up the bar stool. Takes a few steps towards the loud customer. "Excuse me..." he said in a quiet voice but just loud enough to be heard. The loud customer turns around to see a bar stool swing into his head. Knocking this customer to the ground. He was in too much pain to say anything. Leaning forward, placing both his hands on the customer. He tightens his grasp. Zirak launch this customer out of the nearest window. A smirk appeared of Zirak's face. The satisfaction of getting a quiet room pleased Zirak. Walking over to his tankard of ale, downing the ale in one go. "Another" looking at the barkeep. The barkeep gave him another tankard of Ale.

Member dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd has a reputation beyond repute dvoyd's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Fiddled about with her daily chores after a nice nap, though nothing lasted too long for her here - at least nothing nice. To her surprise, she received an order from the king's right hand, who governed Rho and her duties. Apparently something suspicious was thought to be taking place at an apothecary store in Lhokath. She was to be sent as an undercover spy and see what was going on. Lovely, Rho though to herself; Now I'm some sort of errand girl... can't the city guard take care of it?
    Still, she went without complaint, getting any supplies, and her horse Lucifia, a brilliant black mare given to her when she began work at Lhokath.

Saddling up, she took the map of directions from one of the servants, to find out where this little apothecary shop was.. what sort of suspicious activity was she supposed to be looking for, anyway? Cauldrons of glowing liquid? She was quite certain it was a common thing there. Folding it up and placing it in her pack, Rho grabbed the reins of her steed, and with a gentle yet firm kick, galloped off out past the castle walls toward the city streets.

20 minutes later..
    It took some searching, mainly because the shop was huddled between other large buildings, but Rho managed to find it. Securing Lucifia, she read over the notes again, simple instructions, if vague. With being undercover, Rho didn't look anything like a spy; black tunic and matching trousers trimmed with gold thread, chest baring the emblem of Lhokath - a silver raven. She looked as if she was from the high citizen population, or an official of the king, which she was, but not in the line of work she was truly in.
    Coughing, she raised her hand, and softly knocked thrice on the wooden door of the shop..
    Last edited by dvoyd; 10-29-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Signature done by me.
    ~

~
    Sig Requests Open.

Senior Member Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon has a reputation beyond repute Armageddon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The light music of a birds chattering, and song gently filled her ears, stirring in her light slumber a lopsided smile creep across the tiers of her lips, she enjoyed the morning sounds as the world around her were too awakening from a night's rest. Keeping her eyes shut, she rolled over hoping she can rest just a few moments longer, meanwhile a large black raven landed silently on the windowsill, his black, soulless eye peering down at Divinity while she dozed. The bird shuffled down closer to where she laid, he paused for a short breath just before he released a loud shriek of a caw.

Divinity leaped into alertness, in one swift roll she was on her feet and ready for whatever that horrid sound was. She blinked away her sleep, and through her clouded vision tried to pinpoint who or what that was. The black raven cawed again, but much softer as he spread his wings and lifted himself off the windowsill, leaving Divinity in the room alone once more. She heard the gentle flaps of the bird quickly leave her, smiling to herself she relaxed. Link, her Uncles' pet raven had the habit of not allowing her to sleep in. She quickly tidied her bed, and made her way out to the kitchen, where the scent of freshly baked bread filled the air. Just before she entered the kitchen, she smoothed out her clothes, and rand her slender fingers through her long hair in attempt to make herself a little more presentable to her Aunt and Uncle. Once happy with herself, she softly stepped into the small room; her Aunt looked up and gave her a loving smile "Good morning, my dear. You slept well?" she asked, whilst placing a few thick slices of warm bread on the table for her. She replied with a graceful smile "Morning and yes, I slept very well thank you" She spoke in a gentle tone, her voice was smooth and elegant while she sat down on a wooden stool at the table. "Thank you, again for allowing me to stay her Aunt. It`s been a pleasant 2 days with you and Uncle.. " She stated gently before taking a bite of her bread. Her aunt took the two steps towards her, brushed Divinity's hair away from her face and place a loving kiss on her temple. "This is your home, don`t you ever forget that child…" She implied to Divinity, before going back to the oven. Divinity nodded to herself, in deep thought from her Aunts words as she finished her breakfast. Standing up, Divinity took a deep swig of fresh milk, kissed her Aunt goodbye on the cheek and headed for the door to pick up her short sword and Sai's, strapping them to their resting places, secured the scroll to her hip and left.

I'll be back soon… She silently promised to her Aunt as she disappeared into the shadows of the woods to find the man she needed to deliver the scroll too…
    Last edited by Armageddon; 11-03-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zirak walked out of the Tavern in a daze. Was he spinning? or was it the world around him spinning? this confused Zirak. Standing in the middle of the street, he started to laugh. Laughing at the fact that he is going fall unconscious soon and wined up somewhere. Slowing heading back to his forge, Zirak collapse. Laying wasted on the ground, drifting off.

OOC: Sorry if i haven't posted in a bit and short post.
    Last edited by Elukien; 11-07-2010 at 02:43 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I am so sorry for making you wait Meli! I have been busy and was waiting to give everyone a chance to post in the RPG.

Chesca took Vyca in her arms and brought her back to the store to get her comfortable in the attic. She saw Vyca as her own daughter even though she wasn't her true daughter. Chesca placed Vyca on her bed and allowed her to sleep peacefully since she knew that she probably didn't have that much sleep since she had found her in her training space. Once Chesca had gotten Vyca comfortable, she walked down the ladder and then she heard a knock at the door. Chesca opened the door to see that it was an individual wearing a scarf and she had dark hair.

"Please come in so that I may assist you." Chesca allowed the individual to come in and Chesca took a seat at the counter.

"How may I help you?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: its okay, Infinitia/Ensifer. Just didn't want the RP to fall apart after so little time.

IC:
    Rho cleared her throat as the door opened, not really expecting the girl in front of her to answer the door. Near her own age, or so she looked.. She had a hard time believing someone like this could be involved in the things Rho had been briefed on. Just as she was about to speak, Rho glanced to the side as she heard a laugh, seeing a man walking side to side drunkenly, then falling on the ground. She wasn't really sure what to do, giving a look toward her horse, before raising a hand at the girl who answered the door, moving toward the man who had fallen. Lifting his heavy form, he smelled strongly of alcohol, making Rho gag, though she kept going, lifting one of his arms over her shoulder, and heaving him up with a painful grimace. "Got a free bed?" she asked, coming to the doorway again. Well, that was one way of getting in and investigating without having to expose herself. Perhaps she should help drunken idiots more often, Rho wondered..

Signature done by me.
    ~

~
    Sig Requests Open.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Got a free bed?" Chesca nodded and gestured to the lady where to put the man. She hadn't noticed the drunk but she was too busy paying attention to Vyca to notice. Chesca pointed at a couch in the back of the shop.

"This is all that I have at the moment. It will have to suffice till the man wakes." Chesca went towards the front door and closed it. She didn't want any of the people to think that her store was still open for business. Chesca walked towards her work station and cleaned it up a bit.

"What can I do for you?" She looked at the girl and waited for any response or clue as to why she may be here.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Character: Khane and Nerisa

It be a busy few days tracking down murders and thieves it would had been better if they had just surrendered but they chose to fight and in return they chose to die. It was such a shame they weren't even train warriors they fell quickly I made sure it was painless I did not wish to kill them but they wouldn't give up fighting I hope they can rest in peace.

"Come on Nerisa we should be getting back we have been gone for two days now."

"We can head back later first we should replace the supplies we used for that last mission it would make thing so much easier on Lenneth not having to worry about such things if we get a new mission." She does have a point Lenneth is always worrying about such things before we leave and probably during the mission as well

"Okay then what should we start with then?"

"Okay we used two days worth off food and water, some of the camping gear was broken, we use a few potions, herbs and tonics as well as that my armour has a crack in it from that injury I got. I'll take care of the food, water broken gear, my armour and I will see a doctor about the injury so you can handle the potion, herbs and tonics."

"As you wish I don't really care what task you give me I would just like to get back as soon as possible. I meet you back at the house once we have finished our tasks." Nerisa head off to the market area, I wonder where I can buy those item I seek I guess it should be nearby it been awhile since I been here well I should come across a place that sell what I looking for as I walk through the streets.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Vahngard
    Time: Mid-Day
    - Heading towards the city.

After an ample amount of time passed, his drawings finished and his stomach filled with the forest's fruits, Vahn made his way from the tree-tops onto the main trail which led to the city-road towards
    Aulamor. He could only wonder how much has changed in the years he has been away, and whether or not he was readily recognizable to the population there. This brought him back to thinking about the baker and his daughter, the tailor and his ten children, as well as the royal aristocracy. Have they changed at all since he left this city behind?

Upon approaching the vast gate of
    Aulamorian design, he'd sweep his vision around the walls to notice the guards on duty. A few of them he could see, and remember- sharp vision in tow. He felt some fake sense of surprise at the amount of guards that were on duty, although another part of him knew that it was more than likely necessary. Upon entering the city it hit Vahn how much he had adapted to life on the road and in small towns- the city life wasn't his any longer. But this didn't matter.

He stayed at the general area of the gate, sitting upon a nearby empty crate while allowing his legs to cross. He'd take to a meditative state as it were, listening to the sounds of the edge of the city and any familiar voices that might've been around.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Cecile dodged the busy people off the town, two books in her arms. At the tea her grandfathers told she was to retrieve the books the nobbles borrowed first, the books they had taken were quite rare. Cecile had done it without complaint and was now on her way to retrieve the third book sadly this man lived in the busyer parts off town and she coulden't slip through the alleys as she was used to do. She walked past vahngard not even sparing him a glance, but two gossip woman who stood close did notice her.

the first woman smiled "isent that cecile from the library" the nodded "yes i heard the librairie elders adopted her after her parents died in that horrible attack" the first woman tapped her chin "isent she becoming off age to wed? i woulden't mind my son marrying a smart girl like that" the second woman laughed "knowing those old geezers she wil be married off to some aristocraats son"the first woman chuckled "i geuse but it is nice to dream isent it?" the ladies laughed and walked away.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Global IC: The entire planet begins to experience tremors, first small ones, then the shaking and groaning of a disturbed world, like a giant, world-wide earthquake, not extremely damaging, but enough to make everyone aware of it, and many places erupt into a large panic as to what might be happening...

IC: Rho moved quickly, or as quick as she could with a passed out drunk on her back, to the rear of the building, and throwing the man onto it rather roughly.. she didn't have time for this. Moving out to Chesca again, she sighed, wondering what sort of excuse she could give. Then the series of tremors started, shaking the building and sending various bottles and medicines to crash off counters and shelves, making many light-weighted people even fall on their butt. After a few rather frightening minutes of the world-wide earthquake, Rho stood up, looking around. "What in the hell.." Running outside to make sure her steed was okay, and seeing that all around, people were affected by the tremors too. A guard came running to Rho then, panting from running so hard and fast. "Milady, the captain requests your presence at the castle immediately!"
    Rho hadn't expected this at all.. though no one did, really. Grunting, she looked over her shoulder at the girl, probably a bit shook up. "I'm sorry, but we'll have to talk another time.. besides I think you got your shop to take care of. Listen; board yourself up, stay somewhere safe, preferably a basement if you have one.. I don't know what's going on."
    And with that, she turned, quickly mounting Lucifia, and riding out at full speed through the streets to the castle of Lhokath, probably running into anyone on the streets of the city while doing so, but she was in too much of a hurry to stop or apologize. The world was in a state of emergency.

Signature done by me.
    ~

~
    Sig Requests Open.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chesca kept a firm gaze on the girl, wondering why she was here until everything in her shop began to shake. She held onto the side of the counter to make sure she didn't fall over. Her potions and poisons fell to the floor and she instantly knew that there was going to be a lot of traveling and hard work to be done in the near future and it sure wasn't going to be a good kind of hard work.

"I'm sorry, but we'll have to talk another time.. besides I think you got your shop to take care of. Listen; board yourself up, stay somewhere safe, preferably a basement if you have one.. I don't know what's going on." Chesca heard scream from upstairs and went to grab Vyca to bring her down into her storage basement. Vyca held onto Chesca tightly as she closed the door to the basement. She began to cry silently and Chesca cradled her to comfort her. Chesca shook her head and began to speculate that perhaps the lady did have terrible intentions but she shook the thought out of her head and thought to herself it was wrong to judge someone just on appearance alone. She kept Vyca safe in her arms until she knew that the tremors were over. Chesca was hoping that it was soon because she knew she had quite a bit of work ahead of her now that most of her potions were destroy in the shake.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: I think i got this right.)

Zirak awoke in disarray. Laying against a wall or couch, he couldn't really tell. Feeling the earth underneath him shake, the sound of bottles smashing to the ground. He didn't say a word. Looking around him, seeing a couple of women. Thinking to himself, "This is interesting..." not long after regaining consensus, Zirak started to feel the effects of being drunk. Tying to stand up in an ungraceful manner, he tried to move to the door however his legs weren't cooperating. Causing him to fall to the floor. "...oww..." he grumbled to himself.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm waiting for approval for my character, I'd really like to post though. I won't, but I just wanted to ask: has this RP died? I've noticed there hasn't been much activity, especially recently. I hope it hasn't, I am looking forward to joining...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Post Deleted.
    Last edited by Elukien; 11-30-2010 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information