AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still can.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still can.

VIDEO HAS NOW BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO COPYRIGHT CLAIMS

Due to a copyright claim it has been "blocked worldwide" according to my Youtube message. Funny thing is the blocking seems to have NOT activated yet. I can view the video even when I'm NOT logged in to my Youtube account. So please watch this awesome anime music video before it's removed (though if i'm lucky the Fair Use dispute I filed through Youtube's dispute system on claims of it being a "parody" will work and the violation status on it will be removed).

And PLEASE comment on the video and give your opinion on it. I want to know whether or not you like the AMV.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-07-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still

Erm... sorry. I'd comment on it; but it looks like I got here too late.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Check out this cool AMV of Peter Pan no Bouken + Xenosaga music, while you still

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Due to a copyright claim it has been "blocked worldwide" according to my Youtube message. Funny thing is the blocking seems to have NOT activated yet. I can view the video even when I'm NOT logged in to my Youtube account. So please watch this awesome anime music video before it's removed (though if i'm lucky the Fair Use dispute I filed through Youtube's dispute system on claims of it being a "parody" will work and the violation status on it will be removed).
    As far as "Fair Use" is concerned, this doesn't really count, since it's not really a "parody". You are focusing on the anime aspect of it, but the song is also copyrighted content, and you aren't making a parody of that.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well needless to say the Fair Use dispute I filed online at the Youtube copyright dispute filing form failed. In fact more than my video is gone, they have suspended my Youtube account! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read of people who have uploaded DOZENS of videos, each with a slight variation to test the content ID system, and there accounts were NOT suspended! But I have like a only a few videos that are (or were, as I've removed them after receiving notifications) in violation, and my Youtube account is suspended, just over this one AMV that uses content from an anime that is over TWO DECADES OLD!! REALLY WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have DOZENS of videos on there, many of which are not in violation of Copyright, and many that are in violation but had ads applied to them instead of complete removal. These dozens of videos (some of which I had the rights to as I filmed them of stuff like cool electronic labs I did in college) are now GONE!!!!! I I've used the Google contact form to notify them I'm aware my Youtube account is deactivated, and can only hope I'll get a chance to reactivate my account and recover my videos, and that they weren't ALL deleted. Sheesh, this is Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-07-2010 at 03:34 AM.

Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I now took the same AMV that cost me my Youtube account before, and uploaded this time to Metacafe. They are more lenient about copyright and have never removed any of my videos from there.

It's called Xenosaga no Bouken AMV. The music is from the anime Xenosaga: The Animation (based on the first game in the Xenosaga trilogy on the PS2). The video scenes are from Peter Pan no Bouken.

I recommend for best viewing experience you go and watch it on Metacafe website itself, so you can make it fullscreen.
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/538751...no_bouken_amv/
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-07-2010 at 03:35 AM.

Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bump bump bump. please watch and comment.
    Last edited by Videogamer555; 11-07-2010 at 03:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information