AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar the last airbender MMO O__o

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Avatar the last airbender MMO O__o

Hello everyone i was just wondering if anybody was thinking wouldnt it be awesome if there was a hardcore last airbender MMO xD

ok technically there is a avatar mmo on nickolodean...but its like super lame
    =__________________="

im talking about massive 100vs 100 pvp battles and you can pick any nation you to join and then from there you can train and learn new skills etc.
    omg it was just a random thought i had in mind and i wanted t share it with everyone

If u have any thoughts on the matter please post ^-^

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Junior Member TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat has much to be proud of TheAristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 08:46 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Avatar the last airbender MMO O__o

I don't really think it would be good at all, just look at all the Korean Crap we got already(No offence, I have played them too...But they are crap never the less :3) I suppose it would just be another one like that.

Edit; What is Fantasy Earth Zero? (Found their page, there was no screenies :/ )
    Last edited by TheAristocrat; 10-20-2010 at 06:28 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a good idea to me. Im a pretty big fan of Avatar.

Seriously ._.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not one for MMO's these days, but the idea seems lucrative and fair. It would depend on how they make it, and if it's free or not- at least to have me think about playing.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information