AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rep Power?

Member Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Soul Systems N64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2011 10:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Tearsh

Thumbs up Rep Power?

What is Rep Power, and how do I get it?
    Anime I Like:
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    One Piece
    Bleach
    And 30 Others!! (Too many to list)
    Currently Working On: Samurai 7

Let's just say I like Anime..... If I was a girl, my name would have been KIRARandom Ghost___(>'.')>
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
    "There's what you can't do, and what you won't do. And besides, nobody knows that better than you" - Chairman Gilbert Durandal

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2017 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rep Power?

At the bottom of every post is a little button that looks like a spiky ball.

When you push this button on someone's post, it brings up a drop down window that allows you to add/subtract rep to/from that person. your "rep power" determines the amount +/-.

you need at least 50 posts before your rep power shows up, and you need at least 1 point of rep power to alter someone's rep. If you don't, the rep you give will be "neutral" and won't alter the person's rep.

100 rep points (in your profile) = 1 point of rep power.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Member Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh has a reputation beyond repute Tearsh's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Soul Systems N64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2011 10:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Tearsh

Default Re: Rep Power?

Thanks
    Anime I Like:
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    One Piece
    Bleach
    And 30 Others!! (Too many to list)
    Currently Working On: Samurai 7

Let's just say I like Anime..... If I was a girl, my name would have been KIRARandom Ghost___(>'.')>
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Suess
    "There's what you can't do, and what you won't do. And besides, nobody knows that better than you" - Chairman Gilbert Durandal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information