AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Default My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
    "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai"

Synopsis:

"Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn't gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.

One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entranceway of his house. To Kyousuke's surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.

That night, Kirino bursts into Kyousuke's room and, in perhaps the first conversation she has initiated with him in years, says they "have things to talk about." Kirino brings Kyousuke to her room and shows him an extensive collection of moe anime and lolicon bishoujo games she has been collecting in secret."

You know you was mis-lead by the title don't ya P:

Well anyway, 2 episodes have aired so far and it has stuck faithfully to the novels so far; a pretty interesting anime if I must say. I haven't got much to say that won't spoil it so go watch it...now!
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default Re: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

Ugly art, manga is way better >_>

Junior Member Electromaster is on a distinguished road Electromaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 04:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Recon_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    Really? I quite liked the artstyle of the anime.. (then again, I've never read the manga, so I can't compare, lol)

I love the seiyuu they chose for the characters, too. Azusa's and Okazaki's seiyuu both fit perfectly as sister and brother, imo. (I haven't heard Okazaki's seiyuu in many anime, either, so it's nice to hear him again xD)

I thought it was a good first two episodes. Mazui's doing a wonderful job subbing it, too.

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Third episode was pretty awesome. The fact that the dude is voiced by the same guy who does Tomoya makes it even better when he does Manly rage scenes. Also I have to agree, His little sister can't be that cute when she starts saying Aniki xD
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Member Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 12:22 AM
    Threads

Aniki!! Yes I totally squealed inside when she said that!! >u<

I am pretty similar to Kirino~
    'cept I'm in college... and I do poorly in school... and I am a terrible athelete........

Cute Otaku Girls FTW!!! >u<

The exiled memelord Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2017 04:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: niggabytes

Sounds like a must watch to me. o.o
    *puts on list* *nod nod* Yeesss, yesss....

I need more thingy's to... hey... idea... >:3

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 11:35 PM
    Threads

its a pretty good anime i like the comedy aspect of it

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ep 4 was amazing, especially the end of the episode as well ;o I wonder what Kirino's going to do?!

I haven't been disappointed with a single episode so far, then again, the novels are that awesome >_<
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Member Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe has a brilliant future Liefe's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2011 02:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: lingl1ng

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i could type <3 <3 all day but it wont get me anywhere, this anime is too awesome
    hehe i said "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai" at school and i had someone go 'omg that shows epic' and everyone else was like o.O wtf is that >:\
    anyway, if you dont watch this anime a monster will eat you!

Member Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 12:22 AM
    Threads

Bahaha~ Just finished epsiode 4! It was so good!

Ayase is soo cute ^o^
    I want to go to Comiket too~ ^u^
    "love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:31 AM
    Threads

Orly?
    I am not alone it seems... looks like we prevailed for once.
    Heeey!

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 08:48 PM
    Threads

anyway, if you dont watch this anime a monster will eat you!
    Not to fear, I will retrain this monster so that it eats pedophiles instead of non-pedophiles!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    masterwazaboo is on a distinguished road masterwazaboo's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

i love this anime, its funny and i like the characters, cant wait for the new ep, airing 2mrw i guess?

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ep 5 was amazing, as expected. I loved what he said near the end, it just makes it all the more for me to watch it.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2011 12:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved that "confession" at the end of ep 5. Too funny.
    Btw, I hate Ayase. -__-

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This show's so good, I might even re-watch all episodes each week and the newest one last.
    Heeey!

Senior Member AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Binoculars
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2010 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx LoN3 W01f x PSN ID: XxLoNeW01fx Steam ID: XxLoN3W01fx

This anime sounds interestin =P I guess I shall give it a try. Should i get any warnings before I do? Like PREPARE FOR PERVYNESS or anything since it is a 17+

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AzuuKaBoom View Post
    This anime sounds interestin =P I guess I shall give it a try. Should i get any warnings before I do? Like PREPARE FOR PERVYNESS or anything since it is a 17+
    Yeah... Since this forum has kids I should prolly PM you with it, or else mods gonna charge the banhammer. ;D
    Heeey!

Senior Member AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Binoculars
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2010 09:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx LoN3 W01f x PSN ID: XxLoNeW01fx Steam ID: XxLoN3W01fx

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin VanCleef View Post
    Yeah... Since this forum has kids I should prolly PM you with it, or else mods gonna charge the banhammer. ;D
    Very true :L
    Anyway, I have just watched all the episodes so far (5) and I have to say, IT WAS AMAZING!!! It is actually the perfect anime so far =D
    My girlfriend keeps complaining "ALL YOU WATCH ARE PERY ANIME'S" I don't but in all amime's there are always some pervy moments (panties, bra's etc) this anime hasn't got much pervyness not much kinky clothes etc. so thank you for you help (Person I quoted) for your description =] I can't wait for the next episode =] =O ITS OUT TOMORROW !!! AWESOME!!.

Member truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion has a reputation beyond repute truthillusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2011 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy View Post
    How? The only difference I see is that the anime is colored.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 02:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I was surprised when I watched this, I was very entertained. And for a the first time in awhile I can't wait for the next episode of an anime to air.

Junior Member saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon has a spectacular aura about saumon's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 10:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: phaco

Just watched the every 7 episodes today, it definetely was pretty good stuff!

Can't wait for the next one to come out, what day do they usually comes out subbed and all?

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Above, usually monday evenings(atleast where I watch).
    Heeey!

Junior Member Martin Andersson is on a distinguished road Martin Andersson's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2010 05:50 AM
    Threads

This show is awesome! ♥Kirino!!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 05:06 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I love this show. I'm slightly behind on episodes but overall the show is hilarious since I can almost relate to the main character about hiding my otakuness. Though I don't quite have a brother complex but that's what makes it so interesting :]

今日...明日...永遠に...
    I started up a website called Dango News for anime, game, and Japanese news & current events.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information