AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hooray! Sailormoon wall!!

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Hooray! Sailormoon wall!!

*Description copypasta'd from another site, since I was too lazy to write it all again with different words :P*

I have a lot of walls of which I say they go way back...Well this one does not go that far back, but it sure has history...Will I share most of it with you? Well...the important bits at least :P
    I started this as a pratice with my then new GT I bought around early 2008 at the then new opened Yodobashi camera in Kichijôji.
    Originally, it wasn't more then a scan I tried to trace and form into something new, and I soon made it into a widescreen image (which I even had to resize later to make it not TOO widescreen ^^°) .
    I decided the major theme being a 'best of' -if you want- of all (or many) sailormoon transformation sequences.
    In retrospect I wish I had chosen a more vivid pose for the idea I was going for, but we live and learn don't we? ^^
    In overall, this was a good learning experience...though lots of things were rather tedious and pretty time-consuming, like the clothes wrapping around her, and "fixing" severall outlines thingies time and again to make a decent vector from it.
    Initially, I asked a friend of mine to draw the eyes for me because I didn't have enough faith in my abililties. Despite her doing a fabulous job, however, for various reasons I later (earlier this year) decided to have a go myself and the result is what you see.
    General composition took a lot of trial and error over the years to make this a nice enough one to show people. I actually never really knew if it had too much or to little stuff going on and kept adding and removing lots of things in order to find out. Well I actually still dont know what to think of it to this day...Comments and suggestions I got were -as usual- rather contradictive...
    If I got any at all^^°
    Buuuuu~t I let you be the judge of it now :P

As for sheer facts...I didn't really bother to count layers, but it must be at least 250 (many of which are unused in the current version though and I just did not remove them for reasons of laziness ^^°)
    Working time was...too long (~2 1/2 years)
    Additional Information: No animals were harmed in the process of making...except for some fish, chicken, beef, pigs and mosquitos, most of which were food. Also severall bottles of coke, Ice tea, coffee, orange juice
    and alcoholic beverages were consumed.

If you read to this point, you're more patient than me...
    Congratulations! ^^

*End of copypasta, enjoy!...Or don't...it's up to you ^^°*

Click image for larger version

Name:	sailorwall2010_final_neu6.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	697.0 KB
ID:	32662

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: Hooray! Sailormoon wall!!

Heh, very cool looking wall, I haven't seen much BSSM stuff in ages, its rather nostalgic ^_^

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Indeed, actually do you remember when I met you in Tokyo and said I was working on a sailormoon wallpaper?...
    This is it ^^°

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Haha, wow, well I am glad I finally got to see it then ^_^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information